Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-28-2011, 02:15 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could definitely see him as a 3-4 DE. I could also see him as a 4-3 DT, a la Phil Taylor.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK. I just like Ta'amu more. He just seems a lot more polished and I like his demeanor more when I listen to interviews. Poe of course has better measurables. But Ta'amu once played at 360+ pounds although Poe is taller and seems to have more reach.

As a Chiefs fan I want to go after a NT. Personally I just think Ta'amu is the better of the two prospects. Now granted I've watched a lot of Huskie games since Ta'amu's sophomore year and Memphis games hardly ever get televised.

But right now, I like Ta'amu more.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is as strong as they say.....TRUST ME. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:01 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
IDK. I just like Ta'amu more. He just seems a lot more polished and I like his demeanor more when I listen to interviews. Poe of course has better measurables. But Ta'amu once played at 360+ pounds although Poe is taller and seems to have more reach.

As a Chiefs fan I want to go after a NT. Personally I just think Ta'amu is the better of the two prospects. Now granted I've watched a lot of Huskie games since Ta'amu's sophomore year and Memphis games hardly ever get televised.

But right now, I like Ta'amu more.
If I'm picking a NT between the two then yeah I'd go Ta'amu. Otherwise, if Poe measures up then I'd go Poe.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Poe have any pass-rush potential?

Or is he purely a space-eating run-plugger?
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
If I'm picking a NT between the two then yeah I'd go Ta'amu. Otherwise, if Poe measures up then I'd go Poe.
I'd take Chapman over both of them.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chapman is another one I like. He's not 340+, but he looks pretty stout at the point of attack.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Poe is most versatile defensive linemen in the draft since Suh. Poe can play a zero tech, 3 tech, 5 tech and even 1 tech. He can two gap and one gap in any front. His versatility may be viewed as a weakness since he has no true position yet I think they gives him greater value. Think Phil Taylor and Kenrick Ellis mixed. He may be best used in a 3-4 DE 2 gapping role but with proper coaching he can play NT in a 4-3 or 3-4. He can anchor, shoot the gaps, stay disciplined for his gaps. That is just a glimpse as to why I have him as a top 15 pick.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Would love him on the Ravens.

A d-line consisting of Ngata, Cody and Poe would eat o-lines.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone knows where to find some film on this guy I'd like to see it. Dude seems pretty inconsistent from what I've read, but the potential seems out of this world. I'm liking Ta'amu based on the Senior Bowl and whatnot.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
Would love him on the Ravens.

A d-line consisting of Ngata, Cody and Poe would eat o-lines.
We need a one-gap DE, not a two-gap guy like Poe. Sure we'd have size but it's not like our DL isn't already adept at what Poe would bring to the team. It would be a wasted pick in my opinion.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
We need a one-gap DE, not a two-gap guy like Poe. Sure we'd have size but it's not like our DL isn't already adept at what Poe would bring to the team. It would be a wasted pick in my opinion.
Yeah, Poe is (IMO) a poor man's Ngata... there's not really a compelling reason to pick him up when you have the actual Ngata.

I don't like Poe playing on the same DL as Ngata for the same reason I didn't like Fairley playing on the same line as Suh. Two guys with too similar skillsets, and similar shortcomings.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:36 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Yeah, Poe is (IMO) a poor man's Ngata... there's not really a compelling reason to pick him up when you have the actual Ngata.

I don't like Poe playing on the same DL as Ngata for the same reason I didn't like Fairley playing on the same line as Suh. Two guys with too similar skillsets, and similar shortcomings.
I agree with you in the fact that Poe is a poor man's Ngata. Neither the strength, versatility or athleticism that Ngata has. Are you freaking kidding me? I'm not personally attacking you, but what tape have you watched that would make you think that that Poe has any semblance of athleticism compared to Ngata? I'd really like to watch that game. The most I've seen from him (and I'll admit, I've been critical of him since Shane first brought him up), he's nothing more than a 6th round 3-4 defense end or 4th round 4-3 undertackle.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert

Last edited by ellsy82 : 02-04-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:58 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post

Sorry...I just attacked when I should have paid attention. Poe doesn't impress me, that much is obvious. But I shouldn't have gone off on you life that. Again, I apologize.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:22 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poe is a classic NT who will have to show at the combine that he can play with the big boys. On film, he is a late 1st rounder, early second rounder but with a huge upside. If he can dominate at the Combine, he will rapidly move up draft boards with top 20 potential. This is the case for all prospects who didn't play for a serious Div 1 school. The combine is where they show their worth.
I believe in the end, he will go top 20 but it is just a projection at this stage in the draft process.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts are gonna target him. They need their Haloti Ngata of their defense. Not saying Poe will be quite as good as Ngata though.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Poe is a classic NT who will have to show at the combine that he can play with the big boys.
4-3 NT? Sure, Poe is a prototype there. 3-4 NT? He's not really a prototype, since you don't really see 6-5 guys doing well at NT in an odd front. In the 0-technique slot, you really can't give up as much in terms of leverage as you can when you actually line up in a gap.

"Classic NTs" in an odd front are shorter guys like Wilfork, Hampton, Raji, etc.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know there is a newer thread but lets put some of the intelligent poster's of SWDC's abilities in perspective. Some smart men in here, not including myself
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what are the thoughts about his combine performance?

Dontari Poe

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...175608498.html

6-4 346
40 time: 4.98
225 bench: 44 times

Very good numbers for the kid, great numbers but do not be fooled by that bench result, Stephen Paea of Oregon State got 49 last year which is the combine record and did not even play much on the Bears as a rookie.

Great to have a strong kid but does not tell all, and the bench press has more to do with your arm length really, long arm kids never do as well because they have higher to go to straighten out their elbow.

2010 Games started 12/12 UT 21 TT 41, FF 3, TFL 6.5, Sacks 2

2011 Games Started 12/12 UT 18 TT 33, FF 1, TFL 8.0, Sacks 1

These are his statistics the past two seasons on an awful Memphis football team. I wanted the kid, loved his size and everything but nothing elite I did not think. His combine numbers are elite though, makes him elite physically and just seems to big and athletic, not really just large and fat.

Hard to judge him I think, would need to see more game tape of him, but then again now a days with 3/4 defensive teams, all they want is a plug in the middle with size. He can do that.

But let us be honest, he will never be a Vince Wilfork type of NT in the NFL. He is just not that productive and does not have that type of ability I feel.

Good player but even to say he will be as good as Ngata is a big time stretch I feel, Ngata was a playmaker coming out of Oregon, not sure Poe is like that just yet.

Tough call though....
Old 02-28-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He looked nimble during the DL drills as well.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
zachsaints52 He looked nimble during the DL drills as well.
I am just curious why he was not more impactful at the college level. If he is such a fine athlete for a man his size, which he is, why did he not play like it in college. Coaching? Maybe but any D1 defensive line football coach knows what they are talking about and knows how to teach players moves from a pass rush and run support standpoint. Why did he not play like that at that level, and sure Memphis had an awful team, but they also played some awful competition. He should have man handled those players against those weaker teams.

What is the only question I have. Terrence Cody for example who is a much worse athlete and was clearly out of shape at Alabama made more of an impact against greater competition arguably at times than Poe did against lesser competition at times. Is that all due to scheme and coaching? Who knows....maybe a little bit of both but cannot always blame poor play with bad coaching.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Poe will be better than this, but I can see him rising in the same way Dewayne Robertson rose his year. There's some similarities between their draft backgrounds (not style of play, just a guy who wasn't as impactful as desired, but had tools that always had people curious, and a big time combine).

Now, in Poe's favor is that I think he's more scheme versatile. He isn't just a fat guy you have to put on the nose.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know Poe to KC has been mocked dozens of times on here even before his terrific combine performance. My question is do you think KC, or any team picking in that range, would be willing/wise to move up to the 7-9 range to take him?
Taber21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a player who's faster, bigger and stronger than Ndamukong Suh, yet unable to DOMINATE C-USA tells me that Poe is less than advertised.

Maybe he's raw, maybe he's just not that good a football player.
His measurables are once-in-a-generation, but his production is less than average which is a huge problem IMO.

22 total tackles and 1 sack over 12 games in 2011 against the Middle Tennessees and Austin Peays of the football world is garbage.

Yeah, they're just stats. But the numbers are terrible.
For the most physically gifted interior Dlineman in this draft, I don't know how you can just ignore them.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it'll take some great coaching to get Poe to play up to his potential, but make no mistake about it, I think he can get there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote