Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-26-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked the ending before Gus went to San Francisco. And needed a Tony Shalhoub appearance instead of just an illusion.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bah... So sad now.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to watch it now. I have a feeling I'm going to be very sad afterwards.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All be honest I was expecting it to be that good... Shame on me. It was awesome.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They all seem so awesome and fun.
Between Nick Offerman and Tim Omundson I can't wait until I have some grey in the beard.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
All be honest I was expecting it to be that good... Shame on me. It was awesome.
It was such a good ending.
I'm holding out for a movie.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-26-2014, 09:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I told Vid I think it was the best finale of a show I have seen.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
It was probably one of the best for me too.
It wrapped everything up perfectly. Nice and neat.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-26-2014, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The episode last week had me going in to the finale with low exceptions. I wasn't expecting very much closure. It was about as good as it could be IMO.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:46 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The episode last week had me going in to the finale with low exceptions. I wasn't expecting very much closure. It was about as good as it could be IMO.
I agree 100%. Really solid finale.

Let's hope for a movie.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very happy with everything but sad to see it go.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:09 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a tough decision between that and Chuck's finale. Very different, so it's apple to oranges to compare them.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:26 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just perfect.

Now we wait for the movie which will have Zachary Levi, and then I can die happy.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Just perfect.

Now we wait for the movie which will have Zachary Levi, and then I can die happy.
Yesssssssss

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-27-2014, 12:56 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was delightful. A fine ending considering it did not seem to have too much setup. Got some of the audible laughs that have been hard to come by this season. Dobson was a highlight and McNab will always make me smile. The main characters settled in pretty nicely. Still no game for Gus.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Blueberry sold for $40k wow
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved the finale. It was perfect. When Lassie ejected the DVD and broke it in half, probably one of my favorite moments in the whole show.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Loved the finale. It was perfect. When Lassie ejected the DVD and broke it in half, probably one of my favorite moments in the whole show.
That moment was perfect. Like full circle for their relationship.

Naturally, I watched my favorite episodes last night and was watching An Evening with Mr Yang when....Lassie called out for Dobson to bring him something....he's been there the whole time!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-27-2014, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
That moment was perfect. Like full circle for their relationship.

Naturally, I watched my favorite episodes last night and was watching An Evening with Mr Yang when....Lassie called out for Dobson to bring him something....he's been there the whole time!
yeah Dobson said "i've been here for 8 years" lol
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhh that was so wonderful.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"Shawn. We got a Zoo. Lied..."
Old 03-28-2014, 12:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Someone find me/make me a GIF of Gus saying "This is Exciting" (arguably the best Gus moment btw) because I can't find it anywhere.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a great line, Splat.

Quote:
Someone find me/make me a GIF of Gus saying "This is Exciting" (arguably the best Gus moment btw) because I can't find it anywhere.
I have been looking for this since the pre-season promos featured it. I have wanted to use it soooo much.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
This.

Gus was freaking gold in that episode.

When he busted through the door at the end and knocked over that girl to get to Shawn I lost it. HAHA
Old 03-28-2014, 12:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I have been looking for this since the pre-season promos featured it. I have wanted to use it soooo much.
I needs it sooo bad.

Quote:
This.

Gus was freaking gold in that episode.

When he busted through the door at the end and knocked over that girl to get to Shawn I lost it. HAHA
For me it was probably the best episode Gus wise. Just amazing