Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 10-09-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gunna say Colts 9, Chiefs 3.. and that'll make us all commit suicide after we watch this one.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ummm, someone forgot to tell Curtis Painter he's supposed to suck! he looked like a long haired Peyton on that 1st drive
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Defense is failing. The offense is going to have to step up and win this one.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing game so far. Wow! So glad we're not back to the 2009 Chiefs!

ps that was sarcasm!

Old 10-09-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackie Battle is just punishing the Colts' defense. Dwayne Bowe with an amazing TD catch!
Old 10-09-2011, 03:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

That was possibly the best TD catch I've ever seen haha.

Old 10-09-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post

His breakout game, I'm calling it right here.
:extrasmuglook'nface:
Old 10-09-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
:extrasmuglook'nface:
Indeed, sir. Indeed.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

He played the ******* Indianapolis Colts. We still need an upgrade at QB in the worst way, lol.

Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He played the ******* Indianapolis Colts. We still need an upgrade at QB in the worst way, lol.
Come at him,

BRO
Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Read the QBOTF thread for my thoughts.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Agreed. That said I have no probably giving Cassel credit when he earns it and he earned it today.

Also Barry Richardson and Andy Studebaker have no business starting and Javier Arenas is nothing more than a SP teams player.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Agreed. That said I have no probably giving Cassel credit when he earns it and he earned it today.

Also Barry Richardson and Andy Studebaker have no business starting and Javier Arenas is nothing more than a SP teams player.
Absolutely agree.. Cassel played well today. He looked like he was making progressions and didn't turn the ball over.. but we played the Colts. He still isn't going to win us playoff games or take us to the Super Bowl, but I'm already seeing how "oh wow we can skip drafting a QB now!" all over ahp and other sites. It's ridiculous. QB is still the #1 need for this franchise.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

I know Chief fans don't want the guy anymore, and yes, he did play the Colts, but.....

Schaub vs Colts : 17/24, 220, 1 TD, 2 INT

McCoy vs Colts : 22/32, 211, 1 TD, 0 INT

Roethlisberger vs Colts : 25/37, 364, 1 TD, 1 INT

Freeman vs Colts : 25/39, 287, 1 TD, 0 INT

Cassel vs Colts : 21/29, 257, 4 TD, 0 INT

I'm not saying he's the guy going forward or not, but the chiefs have greater problems on their team that limits them from getting to the play-offs (let alone winning a play-off game).
Old 10-09-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe needs to be signed to a contract extension...like right as of 5 minutes ago
Old 10-09-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I'm not saying he's the guy going forward or not, but the chiefs have greater problems on their team that limits them from getting to the play-offs (let alone winning a play-off game).
Name them. What areas are bigger needs than an upgrade at QB?

Old 10-09-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Name them. What areas are bigger needs than an upgrade at QB?
WR
Defensive line
Depth in the secondary

I know they adressed WR last draft, but I doubt Baldwin's the answer, and Breaston is a 3.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

WR not so much. Maybe. We haven't seen Baldwin yet.

DL? Sure, but I doubt we spend a high pick on another defensive linemen.

Depth in the secondary? Absolutely, but bigger than a QB? Nope.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Quarterback
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
1. Quarterback
You speak the truth.

Old 10-09-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Well, we'll have to see if guys get into a posistion to pick a top 10 calibur QB. I'm not sure ya'll lose enough games to do it.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think we'll beat the Dolphins and the Broncos once, which have us at 4-12 and MAYBE steal one at the end of the year to finish at 5-11. That'll give us a top 10 maybe top 5 pick.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
chief_fan88
Rookie

chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone give me a review of the first three quarters how did we get down by 17 in the first place?
chief_fan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_fan88 View Post
Can someone give me a review of the first three quarters how did we get down by 17 in the first place?
Defense played like doo doo in the first half and Painter played well. The Colts OL did a great job picking up the Chiefs' pass rush early on. The defense got it together in the second half and the offense was able to put together some great drives.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone besides Hali has got to step up and bring a pass rush. The guy was getting double and even triple teamed at times.