Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This episode sucked on so many levels. Carl needs to be shot, he was so ******* stupid this week. How did he get back after running the wrong way? And why wouldn't he shoot it or run? God this kid is dumb. And Dale was so annoying with that "what is this...survival of the fittest?" comment. Like yes! It is survival of the forest you idiot! Have you just realizes this? Yes it sucks that they must kill the guy, but he's gonna end up killing them if they don't.

I'm so fed up with this half of the season. If more zombies don't show up if the characters don't stop being so annoying I'm done after this season.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carl is such a ******* abomination of a character.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
This episode sucked on so many levels. Carl needs to be shot, he was so ******* stupid this week. How did he get back after running the wrong way? And why wouldn't he shoot it or run? God this kid is dumb. And Dale was so annoying with that "what is this...survival of the fittest?" comment. Like yes! It is survival of the forest you idiot! Have you just realizes this? Yes it sucks that they must kill the guy, but he's gonna end up killing them if they don't.

I'm so fed up with this half of the season. If more zombies don't show up if the characters don't stop being so annoying I'm done after this season.
Could more people please take this stance haha. But seriously can you open someones stomach with your bare hands? I am in a heated argument right now with people about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Could more people please take this stance haha. But seriously can you open someones stomach with your bare hands? I am in a heated argument right now with people about this.
It's a familiar zombie trope, so stop overanalyzing that and hate the fact that T-Dog needs more lines.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-04-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's a familiar zombie trope, so stop overanalyzing that and hate the fact that T-Dog needs more lines.
This show does not get a pass as a zombie show when it has no zombies. And when Romero does it, at least its cool or during a huge killing scene, how that even happened in this episode, just no it does not get a pass.

Also, T-dog........ really? He's one of the best characters on this show because he does nothing and says nothing hence saving us another useless character drama issue we have to sit through.

Also, also Darryl is also psychic now so thankfully losing Dale wont be that big of an issue for the camp.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Carl is such a ******* abomination of a character.
But he wears the hat.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Carl messing around with that zombie in the mud was about the most annoyed I've ever been while watching a TV show. He's such a little Mary.

I don't think this season has been as bad as some of you do though. I've enjoyed it for the most part.

Also, I agree that this season could use a few more Zombies, but I'm also glad this show doesn't have too many zombies in it.

Lastly, at the end of the episode before this I was pretty furious that Rick and Shane didn't kill the zombie walking in the field.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 03-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Carl messing around with that zombie in the mud was about the most annoyed I've ever been while watching a TV show. He's such a little Mary.

I don't think this season has been as bad as some of you do though. I've enjoyed it for the most part.
Agreed on both parts. What Carl did was just painfully annoying to watch and wouldn't happen in real life... don't put it in the show.

I don't know if you guys have read up on the comic book at all, but is this group the guy is talking about is the "Governor" and his people?
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

He doesn't come along until next season.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-04-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope it's not the Governor and his people. I don't wanna see them merge with 30 more people and have more bitching and moaning. This show would be so ******* badass if it was just Merle, Glenn, and Shane running away from Zombies, killing them and finding new camp every week cause nowhere is safe and they're always shooting zombies. Too bad this is turning into a soap opera with the occasional zombie as opposed to a zombie show with the occasional drama at camp.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I've got bad news for you next week then OSU...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-04-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've got bad news for you next week then OSU...
Are you saying it is the Governor?
Old 03-04-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Are you saying it is the Governor?
No, but something leaked because AMC is full of idiots about next week that is pretty damn huge and will make the show worse.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-04-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No, but something leaked because AMC is full of idiots about next week that is pretty damn huge and will make the show worse.
Care to elaborate..?
Old 03-04-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I saw my friend tweet something (he's a dick), so I'm guessing I know what it is.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Care to elaborate..?
Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled...(seriously)

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-04-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Damn. Two things:

1. That is going to happen next week?

2. You sure it's not photoshopped? Pretty easy to do.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Damn. Two things:

1. That is going to happen next week?

2. You sure it's not photoshopped? Pretty easy to do.
Absolutely certain of both being true.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-04-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If that's true, then...

It's gonna get harder for the show to get better.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you read the comics you knew this was going to happen. The comics are such spoilers.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 03-04-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Absolutely certain of both being true.
Touche. Where did you find it? At least something is happening instead of them walking around the farm doing nothing for 5 straight episodes..

Broth223, you talking about Michonne?
Old 03-04-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
If you read the comics you knew this was going to happen. The comics are suck spoilers.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-04-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not as bad of a spoiler as Breaking Bad, where some ****** leaked

a few minutes after the episode before the Season 4 finale aired.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Yeah but Breaking Bad is actually good.

RIP TheManInBlack