Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-22-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was I the only one who was really hoping that Laurie got her face eaten by a zombie Hershel when she was giving him CPR? Also, next week looks ******* awesome, lots of Michonne, the Governor and MERLE!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

even outside of my bias for this show, TTD seems like one massive ego stroke fest for the people running this show. BB and MM are far more deserving of after episode talks with the people involved than TWD. But I mean if fans of the show enjoy it that much I guess thats why its on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Was I the only one who was really hoping that Laurie got her face eaten by a zombie Hershel when she was giving him CPR? Also, next week looks ******* awesome, lots of Michonne, the Governor and MERLE!
I definitely want Laurie to die. But I like Herschel so I didn't want him to be a Zombie. I was hoping she was going to fall victim to a rape-gone-wrong from one of those prisoners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited!

Old 10-22-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.scribd.com/collections/28...english?page=1

I give you all the comics of TWD all uploaded onto the interwebs

I will take payments in handies and rep

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

Don't have alot of time to read through them right now but I would like to in the future to have a comparison. Nice work man.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice find bantx.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

BAH it only goes to issue 53 :( +repzzz anyway. I'd also suggest looking at your public library mine has every volume up to 15 (which goes to issue 85 I think) and others go all the way to volume 16 (up to issue 96) for those interested in reading the comics further (or even compendium 1 and 2 might be there soon)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
even outside of my bias for this show, TTD seems like one massive ego stroke fest for the people running this show. BB and MM are far more deserving of after episode talks with the people involved than TWD. But I mean if fans of the show enjoy it that much I guess thats why its on.
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Some just stink more than others. Im even willing to bet TTD has more viewers than MM and DD. Dont get me wrong, also good shows, just not on the same universe as TWD.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Some just stink more than others. Im even willing to bet TTD has more viewers than MM and DD. Dont get me wrong, also good shows, just not on the same universe as TWD.
Bro you're not even a good troll. It's just pathetic at this point.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
BAH it only goes to issue 53 :( +repzzz anyway. I'd also suggest looking at your public library mine has every volume up to 15 (which goes to issue 85 I think) and others go all the way to volume 16 (up to issue 96) for those interested in reading the comics further (or even compendium 1 and 2 might be there soon)
ahh I'll keep a look out for the rest if I can find them.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Bro you're not even a good troll. It's just pathetic at this point.
Seriously hes not going to provoke me to even respond with how blatantly obvious he is. Its a terrible attempt at trolling haha. At least when I get in to it with the other guys on here at least they really believe what they are saying.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Seriously hes not going to provoke me to even respond with how blatantly obvious he is. Its a terrible attempt at trolling haha. At least when I get in to it with the other guys on here at least they really believe what they are saying.
Haha yeah. I can respect someone having a different opinion than I do.. that is no problem, but it's clear he's trolling and it's not even a good attempt.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Guys, everyone knows the 3 best shows on TV right now go like this:
1. The Walking Dead
2. The Talking Dead
3. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

Palamalu_is_God is right

Old 10-22-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Im the troll when your in TWD thread saying "Mad Men" and "Breaking Bad" are better show than TWD. Im not gonna sit back and let you insult the best show on. Btw, BB is just a ripoff of Weeds. It's also funny how when you "Veteran" posters have no valid input in an argument sling that troll word around. Not gonna work with me. You have to realize you can't be right 100% of the time. If anything your the trolls. smh.

Old 10-22-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I enjoy this show, but to say it's the best show out is just..../)_-

Old 10-22-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Im the troll when your in TWD thread saying "Mad Men" and "Breaking Bad" are better show than TWD. Im not gonna sit back and let you insult the best show on. Btw, BB is just a ripoff of Weeds. It's also funny how when you "Veteran" posters have no valid input in an argument sling that troll word around. Not gonna work with me. You have to realize you can't be right 100% of the time. If anything your the trolls. smh.
It says The walking dead thread, where we discuss the walking dead. It does not say anything about heaving a bunch of biased praise upon it in the title, hence what an unfounded claim that I am trolling. And yes I havent defended any points I have made about this show at all in this thread, like ever. Or maybe us "veteran posters" don't feel like repeating the same damn arguments for you when they are all here in this thread for you to read.

And oh dammit, I gave in and responded. Oh well, at least I'm feeling nice this year and keeping pretty quiet on things this year. Carry on.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
QFT. (10 characters)

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Quote:
It says The walking dead thread, where we discuss the walking dead. It does not say anything about heaving a bunch of biased praise upon it in the title, hence what an unfounded claim that I am trolling. And yes I havent defended any points I have made about this show at all in this thread, like ever. Or maybe us "veteran posters" don't feel like repeating the same damn arguments for you when they are all here in this thread for you to read.

And oh dammit, I gave in and responded. Oh well, at least I'm feeling nice this year and keeping pretty quiet on things this year. Carry on.
LOL. Biased praise? TWD set cable records with 10.9 million viewers for the 3rd season debut episode compared to Mad Mens 3.5 season 5 opener. Looks like your in the minority buddy. And the other guys butt-hurt about the Bungles.Well GO STEELERS to you.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Being Biased- when one goes against the majority.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL. Biased praise? TWD set cable records with 10.9 million viewers for the 3rd season debut episode compared to Mad Mens 3.5 season 5 opener. Looks like your in the minority buddy. And the other guys butt-hurt about the Bungles.Well GO STEELERS to you.
People like you are why this show gets hated on so much. I mean just enjoy it for what it is an hour or mindless popcorn eating fun.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sooo butthurt about the Bengals losing that it affects my opinion regarding television shows. Hit the nail on the head.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-22-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

[quote=themaninblack;3160023]I'm sooo butthurt about the Bengals losing that it affects my opinion regarding television shows. Hit the nail on the head.[/QUOTE

You bring up numbers in the Halo v Borderlands argument but when I state numbers that support something im for, its trolling? I find the hipocracy on this site laughable @ times.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Considering I was mocking you, ya you right.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-22-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm pretty sure this is abadonns second account considering he just tried using the same exact argument against me last night. (not really serious because its probably Breed).

Quote:
Quote: