Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
This show becoming good...

Just curious because I have not been really keeping up, are you serious or poking fun? Because if it gets better I will tune in. I'm not buying it from the fans because theyve always liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seriously think it has been better. I still think season 1 was the best, but this season has been light years ahead of the abortion that was season 2.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I seriously think it has been better. I still think season 1 was the best, but this season has been light years ahead of the abortion that was season 2.
This is almost word for word what I was going to type.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't a big fan of season 1 either tho so i probably wont keep up on a regular basis with this season. If it gets good enough to recommend Vidae let me know.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it's still quality the next two weeks I'll let you know. I'm kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop, but the episode preview for next week looks pretty good so we'll see.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love this show. I'm too lazy to scroll through prior pages, but who do you all think will die next?
Old 10-23-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going with Glenn, possibly T-Dog dies at the same time

people who have read the comics **** :p

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I hope it isn't Glenn. He is only of the only characters I actively root for.

I'm gunna go with Carol. That would be good.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see Daryl or Carol dying anytime soon because they seem to have a little thing going on. Glenn and Maggie aren't going to get killed off. I suppose the blonde chick could die, but it looks like they are trying to have her and Carl get together. The next person to die is likely going to be T-Dog unless you include one of those two prisoners.

Comic Spoiler! Comic Spoiler! Comic Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope it isn't Glenn. He is only of the only characters I actively root for.

I'm gunna go with Carol. That would be good.
Ya, if Darryl and Glenn die, I'll be devastated. Those two are the most badass.

I think Carol as well. I thought for sure Hershel was going to kill Lori when she was giving him mouth to mouth, but I think Lori and the baby end up being villains soon.

I have so many scenarios in my head. I doubt any come to life, except for Daryl ending up killing Merle.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I really want Lori to die. That would make me happy. I hope the baby is a zombie fetus and it kills her.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty interested to see how Daryl and Merle react to each other. I mean Daryl has accepted his place in the group and I would be surprised if Merle isn't still pist.

If Merle wants Daryl to leave the group and go with him I will be curious to see what Daryl does.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing really confused me in the last episode is what the hell happened to all the zombies that chased them into the cafeteria? At the end of the first episode there were like 15 zombies after them knocking on the doors, then like 5 minutes later (the start of the 2nd episode) there's only 1...where the hell did the rest go?
crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I can't see Daryl or Carol dying anytime soon because they seem to have a little thing going on. Glenn and Maggie aren't going to get killed off. I suppose the blonde chick could die, but it looks like they are trying to have her and Carl get together. The next person to die is likely going to be T-Dog unless you include one of those two prisoners.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Nice job broth. You forgot the closed bracket for that spoiler and I just read it. Ugh.

I closed it to make sure other non comic readers don't get stuff spoiled for them too.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we just have a thread for the comic please?
Old 10-23-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

broth broths up again!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Ya, if Darryl and Glenn die, I'll be devastated. Those two are the most badass.

I think Carol as well. I thought for sure Hershel was going to kill Lori when she was giving him mouth to mouth, but I think Lori and the baby end up being villains soon.

I have so many scenarios in my head. I doubt any come to life, except for Daryl ending up killing Merle.
Sorry, but Rick is the ultimate badass. Darryl yeah ok, but Glenn is a pure *****. Hershel will die next, And for the ump-teenth time, I. am. not. Breed.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
Sorry, but Rick is the ultimate badass. Darryl yeah ok, but Glenn is a pure *****. Hershel will die next, And for the ump-teenth time, I. am. not. Breed.
Well you have supposedly been around the site for 2 years but have just started posting with regularity and are kinda trolly... I can't blame them for thinking you are Breed.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Rick is the ultimate bad ass...... full proof of trolling.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

How the hell is Glenn a *****? He does all the jobs that no one else has the balls to do. I didn't see anyone else volunteering to get dropped down in a well with a Walker in it.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Cut it out Breed!

And yeah Glenn is a straight badass. Plus he's bangin Lauren Cohen, so he gets man points for that too.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
How the hell is Glenn a *****? He does all the jobs that no one else has the balls to do. I didn't see anyone else volunteering to get dropped down in a well with a Walker in it.
Agreed, and saving Rick in the first season by himself. Yeah he may have not shot those dudes in the bar, but the dude is a badass.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Cut it out Breed!

And yeah Glenn is a straight badass. Plus he's bangin Lauren Cohen, so he gets man points for that too.
Does it make me a freak that when she was covered in blood and what not I still wanted to bang?