Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Great episode. Rick just looked like he came from hell towards the end.
I thought the episode was awesome. A ton of fun to watch. Had plenty of great moments and I thought the acting was quite well done. Should give us a nice place to go in the 2nd half of the season. Looks like the people are split into a few different groups (Tyreese & small girls, Beth/Daryl, Rick & Son etc) which could make for a few nice self-contained stories.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut up Caddy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Shut up Caddy.
If I could punch anyone in the face from DC, you would easily be at the top of the list!

Old 12-02-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question that contains a very minimal comic book spoiler but isn't really a spoiler but I'll put it in a spoiler anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Question that contains a very minimal comic book spoiler but isn't really a spoiler but I'll put it in a spoiler anyways.

Old 12-02-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid. Back into the wild should make things tense every minute again.

I lol'd at yet another awesome parenting moment, where a child was left alone to play in a spot that was way out of reach. "Girl in mud" was a classic "Where's Carl" moment.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRLLLLLLLL

WHERE'S CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRLLLLLLLL

Don't pretend you weren't laughing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-02-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRLLLLLLLL

WHERE'S CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRLLLLLLLL

Don't pretend you weren't laughing.
In ten years of working as a coordinator of a summer camp, were the average camp size of kids I was responsible for was around 45ish, never once have I lost a kid, let alone would I have lost my one and only kid during a zombie outbreak. But give credit where credit is due, they killed off that terrible terrible character and finally moved on from her after ghost Lori. Now if they could just get over the whole misplacing children thing. Baby steps, baby steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will never understand why people like Glen.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
He was a fearless badass in season 1. Then he got Maggie'd.

Old 12-02-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I'll never understand why people like Darryl. Well, I understand, but I don't get what makes his character actually interesting outside of "cross bow" and "bad ass".

And glen was easily my favorite from season 1. He most certainly got maggie'd lol.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look at her. I wish I could get Maggie'd.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I would probably rank all my gfs as hotter than maggie. Not to say shes bad, but I don't think shes anything special.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I would probably rank all my gfs as hotter than maggie. Not to say shes bad, but I don't think shes anything special.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-02-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glen and Daryl were great season one, they have been **** since.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

There were a lot of nonsensical and hilarious things that happened in this episode but I have come to expect that. I enjoyed it.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I find Lawerence even less attractive, she has a weird face. Whats wrong with your giant cheeks?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Okay Justin, I forgot you only date 10/10 super models.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-02-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't wait for the guy that was driving the tank to die. I hated him from the start.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I thought the episode was awesome. A ton of fun to watch. Had plenty of great moments and I thought the acting was quite well done. Should give us a nice place to go in the 2nd half of the season. Looks like the people are split into a few different groups (Tyreese & small girls, Beth/Daryl, Rick & Son etc) which could make for a few nice self-contained stories.
This. I have a lot of complaints about TWD but this episode will help the series.

Worst episodes are the ones where they have to manufacturer drama because they live in a super safe environment. Keeping them on the move or in dangerous environs makes for more entertainment. The jail was becoming "the new farm".

Also it's about time the Governor died. He was easily the best actor on the show but I'd argue his parts were the worst written in the entire series. He did prove useful as a plot device to destroy the jail though. Even then they should have shown a MUCH larger horde to force the transition as the maybe 30 walkers they showed hardly gave reason to them leaving.

With that amount re-organize, clear the walkers, fix the fences, and go back to safe times. Granted I would have HATED if they actually did this in terms of the show just from a survival standpoint :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

The general idea was that the explosions, smoke, etc. would bring walkers in from all around. They are just really slow.

Old 12-02-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I couldn't wait for the guy that was driving the tank to die. I hated him from the start.
They wasted a good actor with him. Same with his brother the week before.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-02-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alvarez never could catch a break.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Okay Justin, I forgot you only date 10/10 super models.
Check your pm there buddy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-02-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was glad the entire Governor arc wasn't dragged out for more than three episodes and his new "family" wasn't going to be under a cloud of suspicion for like 10 episodes. That would be have been really dull to me. It was nice to see Michonne get her revenge and leave him there to die.

There was one bit I laughed at in this episode and that was when the teenage girl got the sudden reality check that the Governor was a psycho. "He just cut off someone's head with a sword!" Classic.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote