Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-19-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Gunslinger has already PM'd bantx our scenario response. You guys are already behind the power curve.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pm me your write ups and i will create the voting thread at 6 central tonight and post on this thread as a last warning before its due so get them in!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive got a few pms saying some won't be out of work until 6 so i will extend the deadline to 7 so i have about 3 pmed right now make your last minute teams!

Old 10-19-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm writing it up right now... will pm it to you asap...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zed Faced Killas plan of action is in, thanks for waiting bantx and everyone else who has been waiting.

Old 10-19-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got off work a little late, but Team Tits's writeup is in like Matt Flynn!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I've been posting updates in the wrong thread, but sorry for the delay here it is!

Scenario 2

Your team is in major need of medical supplies so your team will have to venture out to the nearest hospital which is an hour away. You will leave at noon to go to the hospital at your transportation of choice. Again explain what you will use to get to the hospital.

Now you reach the hospital explain how you will go about scouting, going into the hospital, and extracting the items. Now by the time the search ends you have your supplies you need. But it is night so your team is now forced to wait it out till dawn to head back to camp. You must explain how about you will do this and planning the safest way of survival.

The hospital is 3 stories with a basement. There is no electricity running in the whole building. Even with thorough scouting there are still chances of zombies roaming around the hospital.

It is dawn you must safely get your team and your items to your transport and go back safely to your camp.

Now I was a little lenient on some rules last scenario, but I will be enforcing them this round.
You will only have your 2 weapons of choice to use. There will be no additional items that you've created (remote control cars).

Anything that is common in a hospital is fair game to use for your survival during the night of waiting.

Write ups should be pmed to me by Thursday morning or before I create the thread at 7pm Thursday.

Old 10-26-2011, 01:41 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Scenario 1

You and your team must leave camp for ammo/food.

You and your team must figure the best way of transportation. (Must be realistic to where you and your teammates decided to take refuge)

Raid a local Wal-Mart cautiously, and explain how you will do this be detailed.

By the time you leave it is now just about to turn night time and it's a 30 minute trip back to your camp.

Detailed write up should be due by tomorrow. Once that is done I will create a thread with each poll and each write up.

Anything you get from Wal-mart will be not be accounted for. So no additional weapons or supplies will be added to what you already have.

Top team will be rewarded with one item from a list to use to their advantage for the next scenario.

Bottom team will have to kill off one of their teammates due to infection.

Team with most efficient, effective method of handling this scenario wins.
Ahem... :D......................

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Ah forgot to put that in the last scenario

Team TITS can choose one item

Flare Gun
Rope
Walkie Talkies

This will be an additional 3rd item to go along with your 2 weapons.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, they need better options then that. I mentioned that my team used coms (communication system for you full-time civilians) in the last write up and intend to do so again.

Also, I am having inter-net issues at home, so my write up may come late Thursday morning.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

If you read the scenario I'm being more strict on items. All you have is your 2 weapons of choice or anything that is in the hospital, there is no electricity so intercom isn't working. No additional items will be used or I will exclude them in the write up when I post it.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Zed Faced Killas plan of action is in... Good luck and stay zombie-free, fellow teams...

Old 10-27-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Team Gunslinger's winning plan of action is in.

Old 10-27-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Will we be able to keep our specialty item for the rest of the scenarios, Bantx? I don't think that'll change our choice, but still.

I'm home and writing it up now, but it'll be in to ya by 7 PM CST.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Prepare for War and Peace, guys.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I assume that bantx is still reading your scenario write-up.

Old 10-28-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Yes still getting through I will post everything up soon!