Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
When the drunks end up getting killed off Brodeur you can come find me. I'll be in a underground shelter sober with a generator watching a best of CM Punk DVD.
Jesus christ I would rather a zombie bit my dick off than go through that hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Jesus christ I would rather a zombie bit my dick off than go through that hell.
No kidding. I'm just going to off myself now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. I have had an STD named after me and I am still living
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
1. I have had an STD named after me and I am still living
hawt. 10negroidz
Old 10-17-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Team "Gun-slinger"

1. Me
2. Metsox
3. Brodeur
4. Brent

________
as much as I love guns, in a zombie breakout, we need to run silent.

but if I am going down, I am riding a lawnmower to hell:

Also, I'm not above eating another person if need be.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 10-17-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By tomorrow I will take all teams and list them and everyone should have their team summary (first post on thread) in by tomorrow evening. So everyone build your team!

First obstacle will be posted tomorrow too.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay so this is how the game will go

Once the obstacle for the day is posted each team will have the rest of the day to post their survival method adapting to the situation.

The board will vote on who has the safest and more efficient method the team who has the least votes will lose a member from a bite from a zombie and they will have to vote or kill off one of their members putting them at an already 3 man team for the next obstacle and so on. The last team standing wins.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TACKLE, boe and I have got this ****. Oh, and if you want to be on our team, 49erNation85, you're with us.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Last edited by DeepThreat : 10-17-2011 at 08:45 PM.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK sounds good Deep , I will keep an eye on the board.But trmw afternoon i will be out getting Batman AC.Will be home in the evening tho .
Old 10-17-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick me because:

1) Zombies can't read maps and probably don't know where Canada is
2) I got beer
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rufus you can be on me and voodoo's team. My vote is that our team shall be team Tits... simple yet sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I imagine that you cretinous humanoids here in this thread are wondering why I'm posting here. The reason is simple: pure talent. The aptitude that myself and my future allies possess is unlike any other anti-zombie team that any of you will ever see. You're looking at the greatest zombie-killers alive today.

In FENIKZ, you have a man who could survive on his own against a plague of a million walking corpses, while having no weapon in his possession. He can go all night long, both in battle and out, and do it better than anyone else. Just ask the ladies of Arizona State. A night on the town without Fenikz... simply isnt a night out on the town. Just like a Zombie-killing team without Fenikz... simply isnt a zombie killing team that I want to be a part of.

In VIDAE, we have the pinnacle of human evolution. Everything that a person can be given, he has it. Dashing good looks that no woman... or man... could possibly turn down, unparallelled ability with the sniper rifle that no zombie walking the earth can overcome, and a desire to be the absolute best at what he does... and thats kill those bitches dead. Double-dead, you might say. Vidae is not only a star in the profession of Zombie-killing, hes an icon.

In BANTX, we have the walking incarnation of God. He, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason that we are all here. Think about that. And once you think about it, realize that he is better suited for this job than anyone else. He will use his skills in battle, and as a strategical mastermind, to ensure that we not only survive, but that we thrive. He doesnt want to just outlast the walking dead, he wants every single one of their heads on a stick. Too disturbing and psychotic to ever bed a woman before the infection, Bantx is in the mood to f*ck someone, and unfortunately for the zombies, he's choosing them, and he's using his shotgun to do it.

In myself, COMAHAN, we have a combination of everything I just said about the others. Known by my friends and admirers as 'The Finest Thing in Life' before the infection, I am here to tell you that thats not just a moniker, its how I carry myself in all of my endeavors. I am the class of the post-apocalyptic world, a living legend in the world of Zombie-killing, the best looking person that any of you have ever laid your eyes on, and when all of this is over, I will receive an award that recognizes me as the zombie-killing champion of the world. A title that belongs to me by birthright, and a title that I will carry with class, dignity, elegance, styles, and grace unmatched by any other human still walking this earth.

Together, we are COMAHAN'S CONQUERING CARTEL OF COOL KIDS AND C*NTS ALIKE. We are talented, we are attractive, we are intelligent, we are sophisticated, and we are the futureónot those zombie f*cks.

The point is, whether youre a fat, out of shape slob that cant hold their liquor, whether youre a impecunious, unemployed deadbeat whose house wasnt worth as much as my watch, whether youre a Doctor or Lawyer who didnt make in a year what we used to spend in a night... it doesnt matter. The fact is that we are the elite, the very best, and none of you, not one of you, can measure up to what we are, and what we represent! This is what importance is all about, this is what fame is all about, this is what prestige is all about. We are Comahan's Conquering Cartel of Cool Kids and c*nts alike, and we are the finest zombie-killing group out there.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To make a legit entry:

Two weapons of choice:
1) New Martin Archery Inc 11 Martin Threshld Adjustable Single Cam
2) Ka-Bar ZK-Pestilence Chopper Knife

specialties (and these are real skills of mine):
-field dressing a deer
-water capturing
-tracking
-archery
-I run a lot and when I was a senior in HS I beat former CU running back Hugh Charles in the 100m... twice!

Old 10-17-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bringing my drum kit so I can drop some serious beats. In the process I'm hoping to get a real life version of 'Thriller' going so my teammates can escape in any scenario.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I imagine that you cretinous humanoids here in this thread are wondering why I'm posting here. The reason is simple: pure talent. The aptitude that myself and my future allies possess is unlike any other anti-zombie team that any of you will ever see. You're looking at the greatest zombie-killers alive today.

In FENIKZ, you have a man who could survive on his own against a plague of a million walking corpses, while having no weapon in his possession. He can go all night long, both in battle and out, and do it better than anyone else. Just ask the ladies of Arizona State. A night on the town without Fenikz... simply isnt a night out on the town. Just like a Zombie-killing team without Fenikz... simply isnt a zombie killing team that I want to be a part of.

In VIDAE, we have the pinnacle of human evolution. Everything that a person can be given, he has it. Dashing good looks that no woman... or man... could possibly turn down, unparallelled ability with the sniper rifle that no zombie walking the earth can overcome, and a desire to be the absolute best at what he does... and thats kill those bitches dead. Double-dead, you might say. Vidae is not only a star in the profession of Zombie-killing, hes an icon.

In BANTX, we have the walking incarnation of God. He, ladies and gentlemen, is the reason that we are all here. Think about that. And once you think about it, realize that he is better suited for this job than anyone else. He will use his skills in battle, and as a strategical mastermind, to ensure that we not only survive, but that we thrive. He doesnt want to just outlast the walking dead, he wants every single one of their heads on a stick. Too disturbing and psychotic to ever bed a woman before the infection, Bantx is in the mood to f*ck someone, and unfortunately for the zombies, he's choosing them, and he's using his shotgun to do it.

In myself, COMAHAN, we have a combination of everything I just said about the others. Known by my friends and admirers as 'The Finest Thing in Life' before the infection, I am here to tell you that thats not just a moniker, its how I carry myself in all of my endeavors. I am the class of the post-apocalyptic world, a living legend in the world of Zombie-killing, the best looking person that any of you have ever laid your eyes on, and when all of this is over, I will receive an award that recognizes me as the zombie-killing champion of the world. A title that belongs to me by birthright, and a title that I will carry with class, dignity, elegance, styles, and grace unmatched by any other human still walking this earth.

Together, we are COMAHAN'S CONQUERING CARTEL OF COOL KIDS AND C*NTS ALIKE. We are talented, we are attractive, we are intelligent, we are sophisticated, and we are the futureónot those zombie f*cks.

The point is, whether youre a fat, out of shape slob that cant hold their liquor, whether youre a impecunious, unemployed deadbeat whose house wasnt worth as much as my watch, whether youre a Doctor or Lawyer who didnt make in a year what we used to spend in a night... it doesnt matter. The fact is that we are the elite, the very best, and none of you, not one of you, can measure up to what we are, and what we represent! This is what importance is all about, this is what fame is all about, this is what prestige is all about. We are Comahan's Conquering Cartel of Cool Kids and c*nts alike, and we are the finest zombie-killing group out there.
You just met the dream team people.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks to Brent and i, we will always have some awesome veal to eat while we're chillin in the blinds.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

commie, which one of you is the c*nt?
*cool kid
Old 10-17-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Thanks to Brent and i, we will always have some awesome veal to eat while we're chillin in the blinds.
once you have venison jerky, you never go back. (oh **** and I can make that too!)

Old 10-17-2011, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
no wrestling ******** in the Gun Slingers.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, I once survived an epic flood in which I was marooned in my powerless house surrounded only by my parentals for 36 hours and I did not go bat-**** crazy. I'm a survival champion. **** that guy that drinks his own piss.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Guys, I once survived an epic flood in which I was marooned in my powerless house surrounded only by my parentals for 36 hours and I did not go bat-**** crazy. I'm a survival champion. **** that guy that drinks his own piss.
having read Aron Ralston's book, don't diss him

Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
no wrestling ******** in the Gun Slingers.
What the hell kind of rule is this?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the god damn rule, and you will abide by it.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
having read Aron Ralston's book, don't diss him
Don't be silly, I'm talking about Ghandi.