Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That's the god damn rule, and you will abide by it.
secondly, we build something awesome like this:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's the god damn rule, and you will abide by it.
Good thing I am turning heel and forming my own group, *****

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's in the works. I'm just waiting on a map so I know where to start building.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
secondly, we build something awesome like this:

When that gets pushed over by a group of zombies they will have free pickings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
When that gets pushed over by a group of zombies they will have free pickings.
if they can build homes on stilts that can withstand hurricane waves, they can withstand zombies, and their slowly diminishing strength

Old 10-17-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur you're ******* out, LL, you're ******* in.

Team: TEXLA

Old 10-17-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Go watch Dawn of the Dead, black man survived to the end and was the male hero of the movie. Asians on the otherhand............have they ever been around zombies? I think we can assume they are the first ones taken.
Your assumptions are wrong. Asians are smart and quick enough stay out of sight, ninja abilities are in our ******* bloodline. While you whiteys always have to investigate stuff and try to be the hero.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
When the drunks end up getting killed off Brodeur you can come find me. I'll be in a underground shelter sober with a generator watching a best of CM Punk DVD.
Let's do this Splat.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-17-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Brodeur you're ******* out, LL, you're ******* in.

Team: TEXLA
does he have an entry? because I am leaning SuperKevin if we can take people without entries.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

We need a ruling on that one, but I agree.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my research has led me to believe that corgi's are the best post apocalyptic dog so we shall 8 of those instead of weapons

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
We need a ruling on that one, but I agree.
bantx says they must be active members.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Rufus you can be on me and voodoo's team. My vote is that our team shall be team Tits... simple yet sweet.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
bantx says they must be active members.

EATW has been messaged. I think he would be a good person to have in a fight.

1. Me
2. MetSox
3. Brent
4. EATW (if he accepts)

Old 10-17-2011, 10:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um, I don't eat a lot.

I have knowledge of lots of medicinal drugs and health treatment.

And I go hiking and camping in the mountains a lot, so I have experience living off as few amenities as possible. Thus, I know the area and trails well. If we were to escape there, we'd be set.

We'd build a tree house and surround it with bear traps. Zombies hate bear traps.

Oh, and I'm highly skilled with my weapons, a suppressed AK-47 and a dual kusarigama-type melee weapon, seen here:

Except instead of just one hooked blade coming out, it has two along with a stake at the top (essentially a cross shape), which allows me to throw it from a distance and connect with opposing zombies.

And by highly skilled, I mean I have experience with hunting rifles and know how to work a lasso. And when you think about it, ^that thing^ is basically just a razor studded lasso. SO FEAR ME FOR I AM DEATH!

Oh, and I wanna be with Doughie, Drew, and Rufus! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 10-18-2011 at 12:42 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eatw fights and wins against ******* saws, so i approve.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

So that's how it is Titan? I thought with our mutual knowledge of Supernatural, we could accomplish something.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-17-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Oh, and I wanna be with Doughie, Drew, and Rufus! :D
You were never not in the group sir!
Old 10-17-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one wants to talk about god damn wrestling while they're fighting for survival, that's why
Old 10-17-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Let's do this Splat.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No one wants to talk about god damn wrestling while they're fighting for survival, that's why
Maybe they can pretend to fight the zombies. That way thats one group down early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Since we need a legit write up:

Team: The Gun Slingers

Members:

CJSchneider
Weapons: Remington 700 (w/scope), Draco Mini assault pistol
CJ, with a military background, is clearly our leader. With an application of his skills, we have a man who can lead who also happens to be a former member of the world's greatest military power. CJ will use his talents to both lead our plan of defense, but also dispense wisdom. If there is one person I trust to teach me about combat, it's a man who has been trained by the best (you know, before the Army had to start lowering standards to fill ranks).

MetSox
Weapons: AR-15, machete
MetSox is a blue collar team member. His knowledge of both hunting and the terrain will allow nothing but proper execution of silent defense. While the other team member are learning the layout of the land, it'll be his knowledge that allows us to fill in the gaps and shrink the learning curve. More importantly, as this is his land, he has kept it stocked to allow for deer hunting and with proper conservation a deer population will allow for moderate-length food supply. Also, he's Hispanic, that counts for something, right?

Brent
Weapons: compound bow, 15" knife
I fit the typical "wildcard" role. I know how to hunt and track animals, but more importantly, I am not above leaving someone behind for the greater good. My best function is that I don't mind responsibilities befitting of Survivorman because they serve a great purpose. And, as a teacher, I have the skills to pass that knowledge onto those who don't have them. Combining such talents with a guy like CJ, in short time we'll all share skills that can eliminate weaknesses. Finally, I still keep in pretty good shape, and as said "wildcard" I am more than willing to be the bait runner that lures zombies into our land-based traps as my team members take out zombies with their respective talents.

General Zod
Weapons: Samurai Sword, Glock 9mm
With EMT/Paramedic training, Zod covers our need for proper medical care. While medical supplies may be short in supply, having someone with this sort of knowledge allows us to minimize major medical issues. In addition, his knowledge of butcher-related skills and meat processing will go a long way in food supply. Combining his carpenter experience with the rest of the team's work ethic, we will have stable defenses and a solidly built shelter. Most importantly, while he may be 34 years old, he is in good shape, so he wouldn't be a health liability.

Last edited by Brent : 10-17-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Maybe they can pretend to fight the zombies. That way thats one group down early.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-17-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Since we need a legit write up:

Team: The Gun Slingers

Members:

CJSchneider
Weapons: Remington 700 (w/scope), Draco Mini assault pistol
CJ, with a military background, is clearly our leader. With an application of his skills, we have a man who can lead who also happens to be a former member of the world's greatest military power. CJ will use his talents to both lead our plan of defense, but also dispense wisdom. If there is one person I trust to teach me about combat, it's a man who has been trained by the best (you know, before the Army had to start lowering standards to fill ranks).

MetSox
Weapons: AR-15, machete
MetSox is a blue collar team member. His knowledge of both hunting and the terrain will allow nothing but proper execution of silent defense. While the other team member are learning the layout of the land, it'll be his knowledge that allows us to fill in the gaps and shrink the learning curve. More importantly, as this is his land, he has kept it stocked to allow for deer hunting and with proper conservation a deer population will allow for moderate-length food supply. Also, he's Hispanic, that counts for something, right?

Brent
Weapons: compound bow, 15" knife
I fit the typical "wildcard" role. I know how to hunt and track animals, but more importantly, I am not above leaving someone behind for the greater good. My best function is that I don't mind responsibilities befitting of Survivorman because they serve a great purpose. And, as a teacher, I have the skills to pass that knowledge onto those who don't have them. Combining such talents with a guy like CJ, in short time we'll all share skills that can eliminate weaknesses. Finally, I still keep in pretty good shape, and as said "wildcard" I am more than willing to be the bait runner that lures zombies into our land-based traps as my team members take out zombies with their respective talents.

TBD Team Member
I'll add this when we figure that out.
Our fourth guy could be a quadriplegic and we'd still be the best team.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are all going to die in a zombie apocalypse

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote