Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-22-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how the ref bailed as soon as he called "TD" lol
Old 10-22-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Wow.. I didn't think they could overturn that, but whatever.
I'm right there with you. I thought it crossed the plane, but that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted to Wisco big time. That was a TD and there was plenty of visual evidence that was a TD.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, it was pretty clear he crossed, just right before he gets pushed back, pretty much the whole ball and half his body is on the plain, so it was definitely a touchdown.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let's all agree right now: hahahaahhahahahhaa OU! hahahhahahahahahah!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what in the world is happening to Oklahoma? I almost made a post about how I thought they were overrated(along with the rest of the Big XII, specifically Okie State) earlier but didn't(although in fairness, it was angling that Wisconsin was that much better). A loss to Tech probably puts them out of the top 10....or should. They just don't look like an elite team.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
let's all agree right now: hahahaahhahahahhaa OU! hahahhahahahahahah!
bahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

wait, that Stills td better not start a rally.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stills is still a baller.

Also, we're getting into double passes gaining yards territory. This Tech offense is hot right now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-22-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Bleh not sure i liked that 4th down play, but whatever.

Tech int! Eat a dick, Landry.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Jones let that one get away from him. Not surprising. I've just never been impressed with the guy nearly as much as some are.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-22-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He was channeling his inner Jake Plummer.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I love how the ref bailed as soon as he called "TD" lol
That really was pretty funny. I was also surprised the call was made relatively quickly. Sometimes officials take four hours on calls that are much less difficult to overturn.

It also reminded me of an SI article that explained that homefield advantage is real, with officiating as the #1 factor for this (human nature that officials would favor the home team/crowd, even unknowingly was the gist, with data backing up that variable and all other variables like FT%, etc.).

But I think ESPN did a good job of showing that computer-generated arrow/line with the nose of the ball over it.

My first reaction was TD, then I thought wait - that can't be overturned, it's too close... Kudos to the officials for getting it right and ESPN for using technology to support the decision as correct.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

God damnit Tuberville, you need to keep your team from collapsing, not help!
Old 10-22-2011, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is Tubby doing, shieet.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

god damnit man why is there always someone open underneath for oklahoma? does tech know what the hell they're doing?
Old 10-22-2011, 11:37 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its nice when you dont have to go into big rivalry games with Mitch Mustain as your QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The option play won't actually work if the QB never keeps it..
Old 10-22-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Its nice when you dont have to go into big rivalry games with Mitch Mustain as your QB.
As much as I want to beat my chest, ND lost the game more than USC won it. I'll take a win over ND anyday though.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Jones is lucky that he didn't throw another pick there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-22-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waited for the WR to catch that one, the DB did.
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Big TD by Tech there. Looks like they just might have this in them.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-22-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, that was a pretty nice pass TD there by Doege. He's got talent, but he's also tiny.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Vest just set white corner's back to the stone age. What a terrible, terrible play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 10-23-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

Yup. TT failed at clock management.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Jones legit missed 4 TD passes on that drive.

R.I.P. Junior Seau