Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Which team has the best chance at survivng their first scenario?
Team Gun Slingers 7 17.95%
Team Falcon Punch 5 12.82%
Team Zed Faced Killas 9 23.08%
Team Tits 18 46.15%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2011, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
First of all the whole mission was we were going to Walmart so we don't really have another choice...

Second of all we were just going for food/ammo...

Also I don't see why horses and to less of an extent a sedan would be that much better. On the one hand you wouldn't have to carry the stuff but on the other hand we're probably the only ones that won't have zombies following them home...
I agree horses are 100% the worst mode of transport. 1. They are loud not as loud as an engine but close. 2. They leave obvious signs of living stuff. Zombies eat living stuff. 3. It is really hard to shoot on horesback its hard to shoot from any moving vehicle add a vertical destabilizing agent to the mix unless you shoot from a stationary position aiming will be a nightmare.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 10-20-2011 at 02:47 AM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 02:45 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Horses have 100x the stamina and strength that you do to carry supplies and pedal your ass back to camp.

Also, horses are a lot stealthier than an actual vehicle. When trotting on dirt or grass, you can barely hear them. The chain spinning around a bike probably makes more noise than a horse pacing does.
What about asphalt? And what if a zombie runs at the horse? Do you think the horse is gonna be chill about it?
Old 10-20-2011, 02:49 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heya Bantx. Just put this in the original post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Scenario 1

You and your team must leave camp for ammo/food.

You and your team must figure the best way of transportation. (Must be realistic to where you and your teammates decided to take refuge)

Raid a local Wal-Mart cautiously, and explain how you will do this be detailed.

By the time you leave it is now just about to turn night time and it's a 30 minute trip back to your camp.

Detailed write up should be due by tomorrow. Once that is done I will create a thread with each poll and each write up.

Anything you get from Wal-mart will be not be accounted for. So no additional weapons or supplies will be added to what you already have.

Top team will be rewarded with one item from a list to use to their advantage for the next scenario.

Bottom team will have to kill off one of their teammates due to infection.

Team with most efficient, effective method of handling this scenario wins.
That way the voters who haven't kept up with it in the other thread understand our objective.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:13 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What about asphalt? And what if a zombie runs at the horse? Do you think the horse is gonna be chill about it?
We're in ranch-land in Texas. There's miles and miles of grass and dirt. The only noise they would make would be as we went into the parking lot, and even then, they're out front since you have to tie them down.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:14 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think horses would be a good idea for patrolling around your homebase, but not for this mission.

What worries me is that...horses can die. And if the horse dies, the rider is left without transportation or has to burden another horse with another rider AND gear, which slows it down. And yeah, I know cars and bikes can break. But if they do break, you can fix them. If the horse breaks, you're probably gonna shoot it rather than fix it.

My biggest question is who's watching the horses while the group is inside the Walmart? If you take horses to the store, then someone has to wait with them to watch and protect them. If you tie them up and leave them, they're sitting ducks for zombies unless they have a guardian. There'd be no way for them to escape. If you let them free on their own, then there's no guarantee they'll be there when you return. If a zombie approaches, they'll run away and leave you stranded. Or even worse, would a horse be able to tell the difference between an infected human and a healthy human? What if a zombie approached, and the horse thought it was just a normal human and didn't escape? It'll get bitten.

The only way to do this is to use my idea of bringing the transport into the actual store and lock it in the entrance. But unlike our car, horses move around even if they're "parked" and any zombie passing by can see their movement from outside through glass sliding doors. And come the chance that zombies surround the exit doors, our car can gun it and the 4wheel drive can run their bodies over while we're safely inside. It's too risky to charge a group with horses like that. You'll have to walk the horses back inside to find another exit. But what if there are more zombies in there still? What if you missed some? Assuming the small chance you've gone unnoticed and the zombies weren't already making their way towards you when you were still attempting Plan A to bail that joint, you now have to walk a snorting horse that may neigh (which everything in the store would hear) and is making a clopping noise on the hard floor to another exit, all the while controlling the animal and protecting it and yourselves from any zombie that hears you and attacks.

I think bringing additional lives into a dangerous situation only makes it worse and provides more opportunities to go wrong.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:21 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I think horses would be a good idea for patrolling around your homebase, but not for this mission.

What worries me is that...horses can die. And if the horse dies, the rider is left without transportation or has to burden another horse with another rider AND gear, which slows it down. And yeah, I know cars and bikes can break. But if they do break, you can fix them. If the horse breaks, you're probably gonna shoot it rather than fix it.

My biggest question is who's watching the horses while the group is inside the Walmart? If you take horses to the store, then someone has to wait with them to watch and protect them. If you tie them up and leave them, they're sitting ducks for zombies unless they have a guardian. There'd be no way for them to escape. If you let them free on their own, then there's no guarantee they'll be there when you return. If a zombie approaches, they'll run away and leave you stranded. Or even worse, would a horse be able to tell the difference between an infected human and a healthy human? What if a zombie approached, and the horse thought it was just a normal human and didn't escape? It'll get bitten.

The only way to do this is to use my idea of bringing the transport into the actual store and lock it in the entrance. But unlike our car, horses move around even if they're "parked" and any zombie passing by can see their movement from outside through glass sliding doors. And come the chance that zombies surround the exit doors, our car can gun it and the 4wheel drive can run their bodies over while we're safely inside. It's too risky to charge a group with horses like that. You'll have to walk the horses back inside to find another exit. But what if there are more zombies in there still? What if you missed some? Assuming the small chance you've gone unnoticed and the zombies weren't already making their way towards you when you were still attempting Plan A to bail that joint, you now have to walk a snorting horse that may neigh (which everything in the store would hear) and is making a clopping noise on the hard floor to another exit, all the while controlling the animal and protecting it and yourselves from any zombie that hears you and attacks.

I think bringing additional lives into a dangerous situation only makes it worse and provides more opportunities to go wrong.
Horses also have huge weiners. Just thought I'd add that important bit of information.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:32 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Horses also have huge weiners. Just thought I'd add that important bit of information.
Ewe that's dirty!
Do ya think so?
Well I better not show you where the lemonade is made
Sweet lemonade
Mmmm, sweet lemonade
Sweet lemonade
YEAH SWEET LEMONADE

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:07 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allow me to say this much about some of your "horse" appraisals.

Horses spook easily in TV shows because it makes for good drama. In real life horses can detect movement and sound from greater distances than humans and would be of far more assistance in this mission than you may be able to understand.

Yes they leave prints, piss and crap at will, and require maintenance. Vehicles leave tracks as well and also require maintenance.

I think people have done a poor job at incorporating mission location into their mission evaluation process.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is why I said to be very detailed in your write up so you wouldn't have to defend your methods!

Team Gun Slinger
The horse method of transportation isn't as bad as people make it seem, they're strong and able to carry a lot of supplies, a zombie coming head on shouldn't be too much of a problem could easily run in a different direction taking the zombie away from the front of the horse then just speeds its way back on course. I agree the horses being scared and throwing you off does not happen as often as it seems usually in movies it's scared by a loud gun shot, but even that rarely happens they'd jump right back on the horse in seconds. Shooting shouldn't be a problem on a horse. But like others said leaving a horse outside will bring attention to zombies. The only big downside I see to this.

Team Falcon Punch
Mountain biking was probably my least favorite methods only because of stamina, that was what really stood out for me. Already carrying heavy weapons and a remote control car on a bike was heavy, but a backpack full of ammo and food can make it a lot more difficult. I can't imagine being quick and dodging attacks while having all this equipment will be an advantage. It's probably the most quiet, but still not quiet enough with the changing of gears on mountain bikes makes a lot of noise. Also shooting a weapon on a mountain bike will be pretty difficult already holding a lot of stuff shooting while trying to keep a bike steady with one hand will be hard. Using no hands on the steer will just launch you off the bike with recoils.

The plan to get your supplies is pretty good minus the toy car I'd imagine it'd be pretty run down in that walmart making it hard to navigate through stuff on the ground chances of getting stuck on something is likely and attracting all the zombies already in the walmart and alerting them.

Team Zed Face Killas
Most efficient form of transportation, but probably the least stealthy. The plow on the trucks making driving through bad parts of a road easy, but will cause a lot of noise attracting zombies, but since they are in a truck they'd easily get away from zombies. Then to the store as loud as a diesel truck is it'd cause a lot of attention as it's parked outside of the walmart, the thing i wouldve down was turn the car off put it in neutral and slowly go towards the walmart, parking it quietly outside. Probably the best method of retrieving supplies, they would get the most supplies out of everyone and most efficiently. They can make a clean get away from zombies with a vehicle the safest too. But it will already make lots of noise but can easily outrun the zombies.

Team TITS
Similar to team Zed, but with a less quiet sedan, but less room for supplies. Still efficient and probably the safest method out of all the teams. Staying as a group would be my choice of method also splitting up never leads to anything good. Efficient, most safe, and well planned haul. TITS gets my vote

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:39 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Ewe that's dirty!
Do ya think so?
Well I better not show you where the lemonade is made
Sweet lemonade
Mmmm, sweet lemonade
Sweet lemonade
YEAH SWEET LEMONADE
Get on my horse
Ill take you round the universe
and all the other places too!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

About the horses...How many of the four of you have rode horses before and are adept at it?

Because if you haven't I'm pretty sure that could get out of hand...

Last edited by kalbears13 : 10-20-2011 at 10:52 AM.
kalbears13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit as the leader of this team those were my exact concerns with the bike idea. A car isn't as stealthy but it's the safest. Next Time I need to be more involved, my bad guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
About the horses...How many of the four of you have rode horses before and are adept at it?

Because if you haven't I'm pretty sure that could get out of hand...
Well, i grew up with horses. So there's that. Brent graduated from Texas A&M, and riding is practically part of his degree plan. When CJ led out the revolutionary war, ALL they had were horses. So, yeah.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rode horses all the time in my youth. I may be a bit sore the first time back on one, but as far as handling them and being able to maneuver, that is a non-issue, I assure you.

Old 10-20-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Correct me if I'm wrong (never been on a horse that wasn't lead by a leash) how does one shoot a two handed weapon like most all of you have on a horse and still maintain control?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong (never been on a horse that wasn't lead by a leash) how does one shoot a two handed weapon like most all of you have on a horse and still maintain control?
Have you ever ridden on a bike while letting go of the handle bars?

Short of you riding the horse at a full gallop, it's not that difficult to let go of the reins to shoot. And even then, it's just about being able to balance your lower body with the horse's gallop.

If we're making a run for it on horse, we aren't worried about shooting, since we'll be about five times as fast as the zombies are, no need to shoot at them.

Last edited by MetSox17 : 10-20-2011 at 12:57 PM.
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Read the write up's people! We move in a bounding over watch pattern with constant coms in open, cattle country foothills at distances of 100 to 150 meters. While one team moves, one team is still as they are watching them through night-scopes. We also said we are move first shoot second oriented. we will run before firing a round off in the first place.

Old 10-20-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Get on my horse
Ill take you round the universe
and all the other places too!

However, if they're all as badass as this guy, may he rest in peace pieces (many, many pieces), then they're fine in my book.

But you still have to keep them with you, leave a group member to watch them, or find a safe spot to leave them. So you're either a man down, are strolling through Walmart with a giant animal, which is not only making noise but masking any noise that zombies are making, or allow the possibility of entrapment with an enclosed safe spot.

Metsox said earlier they'd be tied up out front:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS12
We're in ranch-land in Texas. There's miles and miles of grass and dirt. The only noise they would make would be as we went into the parking lot, and even then, they're out front since you have to tie them down.
Which is basically saying, "Ok, we took horses here, and have pulled the goat/t-rex trick from Jurrassic Park by tying them out front in zombie land."

I absolutely love horses for patrolling though. Like CJ said, their animal instincts and senses would help pick up danger. I do object to them being easily spooked being exaggerated in TV. I've been around horses. I've worked at rodeos, have volunteered with therapeutic horseback riding for the handicapped, and had a close friend while growing up who was a dressage rider. And I've seen horses who have sent their riders flying just because a squirrel ran out in front of them. Some are calmer than others, but there's an unpredictable element. Especially when the animal is distracted by the load of rider and the gear, along with the other horses, and then you add in zombies, who they'll perceive as unfamiliar people aggressively walking and grabbing toward them, and even gunfire if the riders can't choose flight over fight? These aren't dogs where you can snap at them and they'll settle down. If one of these horses gets restless, there's not a damn thing the rider can do but take it and let it run, which means either the rider has to separate from the group or the group has to speed up to keep with the itchy horse, which won't allow the group to stay at a cautious speed.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a 3 way tie for last place I'm extending the voting till the end of the day!

Old 10-20-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can zombies follow tracks? If you get out of sight and change direction could they just follow tire tracks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Can zombies follow tracks? If you get out of sight and change direction could they just follow tire tracks?
In this scenario, it's night when we leave the Walmart and return to camp, so the chances they'll have the brain function and skill to be able to not only recognize tire tracks but follow them for what turns out to be 30 minutes worth of driving time in the dark of the night is probably extremely low.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find it amazing that there are so many votes for some of these. I fully understand why Team Tits is winning. Like I had said earlier if it wasnt for one thing I would have voted for them...but for the Dirt Bikes to get a vote at all is beyond me. I can even understand votes for the horses...I just do not understand Team Falcon Punch at all...

1. Drive around building on loud Dirt Bikes
2. Try to go into a locked back door that would have no handles as they are security doors on the backs of walmarts.
3. Remote control car to drive around the building that if anything was in would have been alerted by the loud dirt bikes.
4. Run to the security room to check cameras...o wait...walmarts cameras probably run like every other major store and there actually isnt a camera room, its all accessed through a single computer...which if there is actually a Zombie Apocalypse...Apocalypse being the main word here....then there is no power because if there is power than there is no need to raid a walmart!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Poll is closed

Team Falcon Punch you must kill off one of your teammates due to an infection going to need who will get the axe by tomorrow.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I find it amazing that there are so many votes for some of these. I fully understand why Team Tits is winning. Like I had said earlier if it wasnt for one thing I would have voted for them...but for the Dirt Bikes to get a vote at all is beyond me. I can even understand votes for the horses...I just do not understand Team Falcon Punch at all...

1. Drive around building on loud Dirt Bikes
2. Try to go into a locked back door that would have no handles as they are security doors on the backs of walmarts.
3. Remote control car to drive around the building that if anything was in would have been alerted by the loud dirt bikes.
4. Run to the security room to check cameras...o wait...walmarts cameras probably run like every other major store and there actually isnt a camera room, its all accessed through a single computer...which if there is actually a Zombie Apocalypse...Apocalypse being the main word here....then there is no power because if there is power than there is no need to raid a walmart!
You clearly misinterpreted the meaning of the words 'mountain' bike.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoever voted for the damn mountain bike after my warning we are killing you off dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote