Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 02-03-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
... we already know where i stand on trading for Hughes (i'd trade almost nothing for him)
JERRY HUGHES, TCU

This is Shane's COMBINE review, and at the 1:05 mark, he talks about how Jerry Hughes should be a 3-4 OLB and he looked fluid.
Again, I have talked with Bob McGinn and Rick Gosselin, who BOTH had sources tell them HUGHES was the target for Ted Thompson in that 2010 draft, but because Bulaga unexpectedly fell that far, we had to take him. But the problem now, sucks, is that if the Colts do switch to the 3-4, I think they know this guy is best suited for that. Dammit.

**** BRAD JONES, Colorado *****

To illustrate how highlights in college often don't translate, look at how Brad Jones looked on film from Colorado. I was extatic when we got him in the 7th round and I felt like he and Matthews as rookies in the same class were going to be our Harrison & Woodley.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duplicate*****
I am still ill and headachey that we are not in this Super Bowl this weekend.
Dammit.

Especially against NE.
4 years ago, it should have been us vs them too.

I hate NE and wanted to beat them in another SB....

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 02-03-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I encourage you all to check out my latest three round mock :)

Feedback would be awesome

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...45#post2848845

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

Awesome! Lets draft/trade for any guy because his hips are fluent in shorts (not film) and his college coach loves him....all the evidence needed. I'll over look he is a Jamal Reynolds clone who overs nothing except speed off edge. No need for a guy who is physical and play against run. Is he an upgrade over thetrash we have thrown at ROLB....maybe but most non 7th rd to udfa are. Pure fact is he is NOT a dominate all around player. Sure he may come in on a 3rd down and run a circle around a guy but if a real ot gets his hands on him, hes done. I know Colts have some good DE's but he couldnt even beat out a massive bust in Jamal Anderson! Hughes is so good that in 2 years he has produced a total of 21 tackles and a sack!

If you are drafted that high, teams will give you chances to fail, he couldnt even earn that...even as a dome/turf 4-3 speed rush DE. Can't even get PT on WORSE team in NFL!

Once he shows a tiny bit of'potential ill drink some kool-aid but not til
RyanBraun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
JERRY HUGHES, TCU

To illustrate how highlights in college often don't translate, look at how Brad Jones looked on film from Colorado. I was extatic when we got him in the 7th round and I felt like he and Matthews as rookies in the same class were going to be our Harrison & Woodley.
Sooooooooo this doesn't apply to Hughes? He went against MWC OTs dominated and was destined to be a star but Brad Jones dominence shows how college film doesn't translate into NFL dominence? Film is about details not whole pie and numbers. Hughes struggled to physically attacked unworthy NFL OT's, he was more speed with a good move who got dominated when he let guys get to his body. He is Jamal Reynolds
Old 02-04-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

Packers were also going to take Lynch prior to the Bills pulling trigger. He was very effective with Bills. However, he fell in Packers lap for trade and TT said no. Why would Hughes be different after showing nothing?

Back to realistic stuff

I love Ingram. Freak athlete who seems to always be in right spot for big play. Hs motor however is major question. It doesnt always run hot. Vin Curry however earns every sack he gets. Guy could get his leg snapped and still try to keep going. Whittney scares me. Doesn't seem overly physical, he can disappear, and has zero track record before this year.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:25 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
Back to realistic stuff

I love Ingram. Freak athlete who seems to always be in right spot for big play. His motor however is major question. It doesn't always run hot. Vin Curry however earns every sack he gets. Guy could get his leg snapped and still try to keep going. Whitney scares me. Doesn't seem overly physical, he can disappear, and has zero track record before this year.
I love all those guys too and am not totally sure on Whitney yet.
But be careful saying he can "disappear".
That is the case for every single pass-rushing OLB and even DE, many times.

We've seen Clay disappear at times, DeMarcus Ware, Julius Peppers, Von Miller, etc. Sometimes it looks like they take plays off. I saw Matthews get stonewalled many times by single-blocking from below-par RT's this year.

As long as Ted doesn't ignore the OLB position beyond rounds 1 or 2, AGAIN, I will be happy... whoever he determines is worthy there.

I wanted an OLB in 2010 and 2011 high.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

By dispear I mean he is much more boom or bust on plays if that makes sense. Either he is making a huge play or he is nowhere to be seen. Guys like CM3, Peppers, Ware, and etc are always working, holding ground or taking on multiple blockers opening up other guys. You look at a JJ Watt and he is always a factor in some way while he was at UW. If we wasn't making a big play he was at least always keeping a strong edge, commanding extra attention, and had a major threat in all aspects.

I havent seen Whitney enough to get a great read on him but from what i have seen, I like him but not sure if he is that complete player who is always a threat. Vinny Curry on the other hand is pretty relentless. He is always a force but part of that may just be competition.

Best way to put it is I fear Whittney M. could be more of a Brad Jones who at times looks really good in pass rush, but not overly strong against run and not a guy who is always a presence.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just decided to sit down and put together a 4 round Packer wish list/mock. Let me know what you all think.

Rd 1: Nick Perry OLB, USC

Not sure if Perry falls this far, but if he does Packers have to draft him. Perry has a great burst off the snap and great athleticism. I think he would be a great addition to our defense across CM3

Alternate Pick: Vinny Curry OLB, Marshall

Rd 2: Derek Wolfe DE, Cincinnati

IMO Wolfe could be a real suprise of this draft in the future. Hard working player who never takes a play off. In the few games I was able to watch I saw Wolfe being very distruptive time after time. I really hope he could fall into our lap.

Alternate pick: Mike Martin DE, Michigan or Markelle Martin S, OKST

Rd 3: Josh Norman CB, Costal Carolina

Norman is 6'3 203 and really quick. I've read a couple things about Norman being the top prospect at the East/West shrine game and never letting WRs get any seperation there. Thompson likes his CBs to be 6'0 and I think we could use some size and toughness in the secondary.

Alternate pick: Billy Winn DE, Boise State

Rd 4: Winston Guy Jr. S, Kentucky

In 2011 Guy had 120 tackes, 14 TFL, 2 passes broken up, 2 INTS, and 1 FF. At 6'1 216 Guy would bring a physical presence to the secondary as a 8th man in the box and maybe put some fear in WRs crossing the middle. Guy is probably one of my favorites in this draft. I think he will make a good S in the NFL.

Alternate pick: Nigel Bradham OLB, Florida State or Julian Miller OLB, WV.

There you go there is my wish list.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
PackersProspectTracker
Rookie

PackersProspectTracker hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Kendall Reyes in the late first-early second round (if Ted trades down) and gathers another pick. I like safety Markelle Martin in the second round, and offensive tackle Nate Potter in the third. Also keep an eye on outside linebacker Miles Burris on days two and three --- he's a workhorse.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
Just decided to sit down and put together a 4 round Packer wish list/mock. Let me know what you all think.

Rd 1: Nick Perry OLB, USC

Not sure if Perry falls this far, but if he does Packers have to draft him. Perry has a great burst off the snap and great athleticism. I think he would be a great addition to our defense across CM3

Alternate Pick: Vinny Curry OLB, Marshall

Rd 2: Derek Wolfe DE, Cincinnati

IMO Wolfe could be a real suprise of this draft in the future. Hard working player who never takes a play off. In the few games I was able to watch I saw Wolfe being very distruptive time after time. I really hope he could fall into our lap.

Alternate pick: Mike Martin DE, Michigan or Markelle Martin S, OKST

Rd 3: Josh Norman CB, Costal Carolina

Norman is 6'3 203 and really quick. I've read a couple things about Norman being the top prospect at the East/West shrine game and never letting WRs get any seperation there. Thompson likes his CBs to be 6'0 and I think we could use some size and toughness in the secondary.

Alternate pick: Billy Winn DE, Boise State

Rd 4: Winston Guy Jr. S, Kentucky

In 2011 Guy had 120 tackes, 14 TFL, 2 passes broken up, 2 INTS, and 1 FF. At 6'1 216 Guy would bring a physical presence to the secondary as a 8th man in the box and maybe put some fear in WRs crossing the middle. Guy is probably one of my favorites in this draft. I think he will make a good S in the NFL.

Alternate pick: Nigel Bradham OLB, Florida State or Julian Miller OLB, WV.

There you go there is my wish list.
I like the way you think.
I would love our guys to be from your lists there.
I've seen some dreamers have Wolfe to us in round 5!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
We have to sign Wells! If we lost him our offensive line would be a mess.
I really don't get why this hasn't already been done. Thompson usually likes to resign guys before they hit the unrestricted market. It isn't like we have a starting quality C waiting in the wings. If Wells isn't signed, it's either a rookie, EDS (ugh), or a FA. We all know how TT loves FAs. The continuity between Rodgers and Wells is huge. There maybe a couple C in the draft who could come in and start right away, but that would mean spending a relatively early pick on one, instead of addressing the defense.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
I really don't get why this hasn't already been done. Thompson usually likes to resign guys before they hit the unrestricted market. It isn't like we have a starting quality C waiting in the wings. If Wells isn't signed, it's either a rookie, EDS (ugh), or a FA. We all know how TT loves FAs. The continuity between Rodgers and Wells is huge. There maybe a couple C in the draft who could come in and start right away, but that would mean spending a relatively early pick on one, instead of addressing the defense.
Big clue right there, based on Ted's history.
But Hawk and Jones hit the market last year too, and then he brought them back, so who knows.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Big clue right there, based on Ted's history.
But Hawk and Jones hit the market last year too, and then he brought them back, so who knows.
True, but losing Hawk and/or Jones would be so much easier to overcome than Wells. Thompson really has given all the leverage to Wells, unless he somehow knows that the market will be cool on him.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
True, but losing Hawk and/or Jones would be so much easier to overcome than Wells. Thompson really has given all the leverage to Wells, unless he somehow knows that the market will be cool on him.
Yeah i doubt TT really cared if he lost Jones or Hawk. Its weird how this year we have two players you'd think we'd resign possibly no the market. Maybe either Finley or Wells wont be resigned.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

I'm not worried about Wells, TT knows he has one of the top centers in the league that still has a reasonable price with extension. Plus he has no real option lined up. TT let Jenkins go because price tag was high and he thought Neil could proved something. With Wells neither are there.

J-Mike be franchised and be made EARN a contract extension. You know strive for only 1 or 2 drops a game over 3 to 4
Old 02-08-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have been thinking about the whole first round situation, and I really think we need to trade up and draft Melvin Ingram if he is there around pick 20. He is by far one of the most unique prospect this year because of his size/speed/explosiveness. He is like the Trent Richardson of the defense in terms of build.

If we dont trade up, then we should draft Kendall Reyes from UCONN in the 1st round.

I really recommend all of you searching on youtube for the Senior Bowl. There are a lot of good videos from the practices.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
So I have been thinking about the whole first round situation, and I really think we need to trade up and draft Melvin Ingram if he is there around pick 20. He is by far one of the most unique prospect this year because of his size/speed/explosiveness. He is like the Trent Richardson of the defense in terms of build.

If we dont trade up, then we should draft Kendall Reyes from UCONN in the 1st round.

I really recommend all of you searching on youtube for the Senior Bowl. There are a lot of good videos from the practices.
Ingram and Upshaw are pretty much the class of the draft as far as RUSH LBs go. As far as DEs go nobody really sticks out to me as a player who is going to come in and start dominating. Two players that do intrigue me as 3-4 DEs are, Derek Wolfe and Mike Martin.

On a side note I saw a mock draft the other day that mocked us Dontari Poe the NT from Memphis. I found that to be interesting as far wondering what our Dline would look like then...
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On a side note I saw a mock draft the other day that mocked us Dontari Poe the NT from Memphis. I found that to be interesting as far wondering what our Dline would look like then...
If we took Poe, which I wouldn't be a fan of, he'd play end...he's not a nose tackle in a 3-4 defense

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Poe is uber strong, this would mean that Raji would kick out to DE. That would be a massive DL....Pickett 345-355 Poe 355 Raji 330......The only problem with this is that we don't really have a problem stopping the run, we just cant generate any sort of pressure with our current DL. We just need to find one DE or NT that can generate enough of a pass rush on a consistent basis that teams need to think about having to double team him, or they let him go one on one and he wins versus the opposing OL.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
So I have been thinking about the whole first round situation, and I really think we need to trade up and draft Melvin Ingram if he is there around pick 20. He is by far one of the most unique prospect this year because of his size/speed/explosiveness.
I'd be happy as hell to see that happen.
But I really like Vinny Curry as well and see a bright future for him.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

Quote:
I'd be happy as hell to see that happen.
But I really like Vinny Curry as well and see a bright future for him.
I just can't get excited about many of the OLB prospects this year as late 1st round selections. I am having the same issue with DE's as well. I feel like the true value for both of those positions is in the middle of the 2nd round.

However, it is probably better to get a guy when he is at your pick then hoping he will be there if you trade back.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Right, I don't look at it like "value" anymore, like Kiper loves to spit out.
Greg Jennings wasn't good value in the 2nd, Matthews in the 1st. Getting Matthews late round 2 would have been good value, they'd say.

To me, if the guy is a player, he's a player whenever we take him.

I do love Ingram though.
But let me ax you this: if his numbers are pretty slow in the shuttle and splits in Indy, does he drop? Do you still want him? Ted seems to place severe importance on those numbers. Brad Jones posted great ones. (Either there or his pro day)
Old 02-08-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

Quote:
I do love Ingram though.
But let me ax you this: if his numbers are pretty slow in the shuttle and splits in Indy, does he drop? Do you still want him? Ted seems to place severe importance on those numbers. Brad Jones posted great ones. (Either there or his pro day)
To make it simple, yes. Hey, he has got short arms and isn't tall as well. To me, he is a guy that the Packers can put at OLB on run downs, use him sometimes as a DE on passing downs and bring in a guy like So'oto to rush the passer. He brings flexibility to the Packers Defense.

I worry though that he is going to test extremely well and will be a top 15 pick, in which case, it would be extremely difficult for TT to part with that many draft picks to move up. It wouldn't shock me if he benches 30+, has a vert of atleast 35, and has a sub 4.75 40.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope to hell we draft an olb and de in the first couple rounds. This is TT though and he has shown before he won't go in the direction which everyone tends to think we really need. That scares the hell outta me.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote