Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-23-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Ravens are going to stack for a super bowl maybe not best move for the future and getting depth but I think a bold move in the draft should be made , if you can land one big impact player to this team I think they would have succeeded. I think a trade up for an impact player who falls a bit would be a nice move, If Blackmon starts falling move up for him, maybe even a move up for Kendall Wright in the mid 15's range, or trading up for a starer like Reily Reiff or Jonathan Martin.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
That's an absolutely terrible idea. One of Smith's biggest advantages is his size for the CB position and since he can turn in man coverage very well there's no reason to turn him into a S. We bb would be far more likely to be moved there since that's where he actually played in college but I'd rather keep him at CB too since he's another guy that can stick in man coverage. My god that's just a bad idea.
Yea I completely didn't see that he wanted to move Jimmy to safety... I'm totally against that

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After all quite a few of you thought Jimmy would be a headcase due to his history while in college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloopy View Post
Yea I completely didn't see that he wanted to move Jimmy to safety... I'm totally against that
I never said anyone in your camp suggested he move. I just feel it would be valid to make him Eddie's replacement since he has the range to cover ground which he displayed Sunday off the tip drill.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-23-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would only be for it in a last case scenario type deal but I will say that the best way to eventually replace Reed might be to have a solid CB corps.

If Jimmy Smith becomes the #1 guy we hope he will be, it would be nice to get a guy who would push Webb down into the nickel position where we can really utilize his blitzing ability and he is generally flat out dominant.

The odds are against him and to be honest I would still probably take Claiborne first
Please tell me how are you going to go about doing so.........

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-23-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Please tell me how are you going to go about doing so.........
I didn't say we would.

You said that he was probably the 1st CB off the board if it weren't for the off the field issues. I disagree.

If I had my choice of the two, I'd take Claiborne.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-23-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I didn't say we would.

You said that he was probably the 1st CB off the board if it weren't for the off the field issues. I disagree.

If I had my choice of the two, I'd take Claiborne.
I was hypothetically speaking...Everyone "knew" he would be the #1 guy coming in if he were still at UF. Now for him to be dethroned, that would have been up to him facing the same exact WRs Claiborne would face.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-23-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After all quite a few of you thought Jimmy would be a headcase due to his history while in college.
Please, show me where "we" said that "we" said that. Pretty much all of the Ravens fans that I remember backed the pick since Smith really hadn't done anything the last 2 years in his college career and didn't do anything to show he would be a headcase this year.

Using one play to say he should move to safety... dear lord that's bad.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Please, show me where "we" said that "we" said that. Pretty much all of the Ravens fans that I remember backed the pick since Smith really hadn't done anything the last 2 years in his college career and didn't do anything to show he would be a headcase this year.

Using one play to say he should move to safety... dear lord that's bad.
Not specifically saying you Ravens, just speaking in general and yes some viewed Jimmy as a potential Safety during the draft process.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 01-24-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taze, Konz, or Mike Adams are my top guys at this point. I'd be very happy with either but Taze would be perfect.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not specifically saying you Ravens, just speaking in general and yes some viewed Jimmy as a potential Safety during the draft process.
That's great, he's still shown nothing that suggests he should be moved to S. People viewed him switching to that position only because they looked at his size and assumed he wouldn't be able to stick with receivers in the NFL. It's not the case and moving him to S is a bad idea.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:13 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I think the Ravens are going to stack for a super bowl maybe not best move for the future and getting depth but I think a bold move in the draft should be made , if you can land one big impact player to this team I think they would have succeeded. I think a trade up for an impact player who falls a bit would be a nice move, If Blackmon starts falling move up for him, maybe even a move up for Kendall Wright in the mid 15's range, or trading up for a starer like Reily Reiff or Jonathan Martin.
Good point STRIP. I'm all in for going all in this year. With the exception of some O-Line questions, were pretty set across the board and have no real glaring needs. I'd be all for moving up if it meant getting a instant difference maker with a someone like Kendall, Alshon, Mike Adams, maybe Kuechly, maybe DeCastro or hell, if he slips through the cracks and gets into the teens...maybe even Trent Richardson. I'd much rather trade up and get a bonafide stud and work on re-signing the guys we have than go out and spend any money in FA.

And shylo, your Janoris-Jimmy Smith idea sucks. Just drop it.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Shylo, GTFO our forum until you know what you're talking about. 99% of the Ravens fans around here were huge fans of both Jimmy Smith and his fit on the Ravens. We supported the pick and the player, still do. His INT in the endzone of the AFC championship signified good things to come...Dear god was that beautiful. Really looking forward to see what he can do with a full offseason under his belt.

As far as stacking this offseason, I'm all for it. You know who I'd like us to take a look at? Someone like Vincent Jackson. I know Q makes alot of money, but if we strengthen the offensive line through the draft and really splurge on a playmaker on offense, I think we could make a huge run next season. This FA class has absolutely insane talent at the WR position...

Or hell guys, how about this idea...Mario Williams?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
As far as stacking this offseason, I'm all for it. You know who I'd like us to take a look at? Someone like Vincent Jackson. I know Q makes alot of money, but if we strengthen the offensive line through the draft and really splurge on a playmaker on offense, I think we could make a huge run next season. This FA class has absolutely insane talent at the WR position...

Plain and simple, no. Flacco, Rice, Grubbs, Webb, JJ, Redding and Birk all need new deals. We will open up some money by cutting Foxworth, Carr and possibly McKinnie/Evans but that money needs to be spent on securing the young talent we do have - the first four names I listed in particular.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
GoRavens
Veteran

GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GoRavens is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TOP 10 MOST LIKELY TO BE RAVENS DRAFT PROSPECTS OF 2012

1) OLB Courtney Upshaw, Alabama.
2) LT, Jonathan Martin, Stanford.
3) DE, Melvin Ingram, South Carolina.
4) OG/C, David DeCastro, Stanford.
5) WR, Michael Floyd, Notre Dame.
6) ILB, Vontaze Burfict, Arizona State.
7) DE, Jared Crick, Nebraska
8) OT, Mike Adams, Ohio State.
9) WR, Alshon Jeffrey, South Carolina
10) DE, Devon Still, Penn State
- I guarantee you 1 of these guys will be a Raven next year.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
TOP 10 MOST LIKELY TO BE RAVENS DRAFT PROSPECTS OF 2012

1) OLB Courtney Upshaw, Alabama.2) LT, Jonathan Martin, Stanford.
3) DE, Melvin Ingram, South Carolina.
4) OG/C, David DeCastro, Stanford.5) WR, Michael Floyd, Notre Dame.
6) ILB, Vontaze Burfict, Arizona State.
7) DE, Jared Crick, Nebraska
8) OT, Mike Adams, Ohio State.
9) WR, Alshon Jeffrey, South Carolina
10) DE, Devon Still, Penn State
- I guarantee you 1 of these guys will be a Raven next year.
Highlighted are the guys that I would want to look at in the first round. I would throw Konz into the mix though and I am starting to like Tac's idea about Zach Brown if none of the others fell to us.

I would like Crick if he fell to us in 2nd round (depending on who else is available) or the 3rd as a straight up value pick.

Not a fan of still and his inconsistencies. He seems like a fat albert type who played well this season to get payed. Just not a huge fan, probably gone before we pick anyway.

Not a fan of Ingram in the first. I feel there are other positions which could be addressed.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

I would be okay with this if we get our guys signed first. I feel like big money will need to be shelled out to Rice and Webb and if there is a big purse left over we NEED to sign Grubbs. After that maybe Birk if he doesn't retire.

I would just hate to give up Grubbs so we could sign a V-Jax or a Mario Williams. This team was a legit SB contender this year and I while adding to it is nice, I would not wish to do so at the cost of subtraction in other areas.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
Taze, Konz, or Mike Adams are my top guys at this point. I'd be very happy with either but Taze would be perfect.
I'm completetly with you on these guys. I love Taze from a pure talent point of view. I think we could keep him in line with a real strong locker room. Konz would be great to play at guard for a year and then kick him over to C after Birk retires. I would also love to grab Mike Adams if he is still there. I'm worried that some of these guys are going to be gone before our pick. I'm sure that some talent will fall though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About the people we need to resign, I dont think we should re-sign redding, birk or JJ. I like them but we have Jones/McPhee so that money can go for a big time play making WR to make a run for. I love JJ too but he offers nothing as a pass rusher and the chances of the Jets over paying for him are about 1000000000000 to one. Also I can bullrush Birk the dude is done.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
drd23
Rookie

drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.drd23 could make a wolverine purr.

I wouldnt be getting your hopes up thinking about signing big name FAs.

We are projected to have about $6-7m in cap space after tendering ERFAs and RFAs. Cutting Foxworth saves $5.6m. Cutting Carr doesnt save much because he just got a new contract, so there will be a significant amount of guaranteed money that would need to be accelerated into the 2012 cap

We will be doing something similar to last off-season (i.e. small signings, picking up cast-offs from other teams that we think we can rejuvenate etc)
drd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

I think one sleeper FA would be Steve Smith.

I don't know why he went to Philly in the first place, but he looked healthy for the most part. Just buried in the depth chart.

After his year off, I don't see why he couldn't get back in to NYG form. The guy is exactly what we need. Neither Boldin or Smith are dependable route runners, so Smith fills in to that void perfectly.

Basically a low risk high reward signing.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Fdmstng99
Rookie

Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fdmstng99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would like the Ravens to pick Konz, Birk is just done. What Wilfork did to him just sealed his fate that he needs to retire. Maybe if they can resign Gurode and put him back a C then draft one of the top ILB. Maybe Burfict or Hightower.
Fdmstng99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Gurode would be a nice, relatively cheap signing if Birk hangs 'em up. He'd be able to fill in admirably at center and allow us to target some bigger holes should we lose some key guys.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fdmstng99 View Post
Would like the Ravens to pick Konz, Birk is just done. What Wilfork did to him just sealed his fate that he needs to retire. Maybe if they can resign Gurode and put him back a C then draft one of the top ILB. Maybe Burfict or Hightower.
Hightower would be a terrible pick. Just does not fit our system IMO. We already have two slow guys who can't really cover at the position.

I would like to hear what everyone else thinks about the Zach Brown option. I know Tack brought it up and I posted my opinions but was wondering how the rest of you guys felt.

I think that he could put on a little bit of weight, even 10 lbs and be solid for us at the position, possible top 10 talent that might fall into the bottom of round one or early round 2.

All this in the event that Burfict or others don't fall to us of course. Then again; maybe even as a straight up second option to Burfict.

I'm not really sure how I feel about it. If Mike Adams was there I'd have a hard time passing him up but Zach Brown might present a BPA option that Ozzie loves and certainly has the intelligence/athleticism to take over for Ray when he is done.

As I said, he would probably need to add a few pounds to help him not be so soft in the tackle but with the guys we have up front occupying blockers, I don't think it would be too much of a problem if he could hit say, 240? He looks like he could even put on more than that but he might start to loose some of his speed/agility at that point.

The more I think about him the more I like him as an option if Burfict isn't there and even if we got Adams in the first, and he was available in the middle of round two (doubt that happens) I'd be all for trading up and nabbing him.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 01-28-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

I would absolutely love Zach Brown.

He really don't even need to add weight. Just look at Timmons. They share a very similar skill-set. He would give us some much needed speed at LB position, not to mention hes a good pass-rusher as well.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote