Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soylent Green?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McRib with no sauce (top):

Bottom:

Inside:

**** that. I've had one my entire life, and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten.

Last edited by DraftSavant : 10-28-2011 at 05:05 PM.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like insulation

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-28-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost always gets chicken at fast food restaurants, unless I get like a double bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's or a double cheeseburger from Mcdonald's.

Asiago Ranch Chicken Club

BK Original chicken sandwich

Mcdonald's premium crispy chicken club

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

You want to talk about Taco Bell? Steak quesadilla's all day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
McRib with no sauce (top):

Bottom:

Inside:

**** that. I've had one my entire life, and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten.
That's exactly why I said don't eat the mcrib. Also because people don't give a **** about leaving the sauce out beyond the 2 hours you're supposed to. That stuff stays out for half the day sometimes, until someone comes in who gives a ****.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I almost always gets chicken at fast food restaurants, unless I get like a double bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's or a double cheeseburger from Mcdonald's.

Asiago Ranch Chicken Club

BK Original chicken sandwich

Mcdonald's premium crispy chicken club

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

You want to talk about Taco Bell? Steak quesadilla's all day.

McDonalds chicken clubs are actually solid. Got them every day on my break.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After reading this thread I ventured into a McDonalds drive thru yesterday and asked them myself if the McRib does infact cause cancer.

Their response: "Everything causes cancer."

awww McDonalds...
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK's original chicken sandwich is pretty terrible. There's a reason the good chicken sandwiches are never on special. That **** is like two for a dollar sometimes.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that sandwich...it's pretty much all I get at BK.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-28-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
BK's original chicken sandwich is pretty terrible. There's a reason the good chicken sandwiches are never on special. That **** is like two for a dollar sometimes.

Yup. They had the 2 for 3 deal for a while, I got it and it was horrible. I'd rather have the terrible McChicken than that ****.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I hate you guys.

That said, I dont even know why I'm posting in here. I cant even eat any of this **** right now. It's making me really hungry. Except for that sauceless Mcrib pic. Jesus.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-28-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chicken Tendercrisp is a million times better than the Original Chicken Sandwich at BK.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...gRjmt1oaRZ4CG3

Bojangle's Supreme Dinner

It's like Cytheria in your mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I can't get a good feel for how good that is being that it's in a box and everything.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see a box and a drink.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I see a box and a drink.
That box is delicious.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-28-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 10-28-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It's made of people.
that turned out to be a scam.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you want a chicken sandwich the only acceptable one is the Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Chic-Fil-A. With some waffles fries and spread some honey mustard on that deliciousness. **** I want some now.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
If you want a chicken sandwich the only acceptable one is the Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Chic-Fil-A. With some waffles fries and spread some honey mustard on that deliciousness. **** I want some now.

With pepperjack cheese, It is the Cadillac of chicken sandwiches.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work at Chick-fil-a part time and I can say that all our **** is fresh as ****.

Edit- in a good way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
With pepperjack cheese, It is the Cadillac of chicken sandwiches.
This. Had one the other day. Spicy Chicken sammich w/ pepper jack and Polynesian sauce makes me happy in the pants.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-28-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So many fast food places mentioned in here that I've never seen/heard of.

Whataburger? Never seen a chic file a. Saw the movie good burger, didn't know it was a real place....
Old 10-28-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
So many fast food places mentioned in here that I've never seen/heard of.

Whataburger? Never seen a chic file a. Saw the movie good burger, didn't know it was a real place....
You poor poor soul.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote