Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You poor poor soul.
No ****. Get out from under that rock, buddy.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The Chicken Tendercrisp is a million times better than the Original Chicken Sandwich at BK.
The spicy chicken tendercrisp was my favorite chicken sandwich years ago before that cold cold day when they sent away my beloved... Its my McRib I guess you can say, except it never came back.....ever... Treasure your McRib people, because one day...... It will be gone....FOR......Ev......UH......FOR...EV....UH!(i n kid from Sandlot voice.)
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hadn't ever been to a Chick-Fil-A until last year when I went down to Florida.. stopped at one in Georgia, it was good. As far as I know, there's only one in Michigan..

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have limited experience with Whataburger and Chick-Fil-A, but they were both quite delicious. I had the Chick-Fil-A in Pennsylvania and WhataBurger in the RGV, perhaps at the very restaurant MetSox goes to.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No ****. Get out from under that rock, buddy.
Thell that to the state of Washington. Looking up closest locations.

Chic-fil-a is like 300 miles away in Boise Idaho

Whataburger, I'd have to go to Arizona.

Oh, and I need to add Checkers, Rally's, In & Out and Bojangles to the list of places I've never seen.

We have a really limited selection in this rainy hell hole. We have all the huge nationwide chains (McDonalds, Wendy's etc.) with some Carl's Jr's and a couple Sonics thrown in.

EDIT- Oh and we have a Fat Burger...that place sucks though. I had a burger there that was so greasy it broke in half.

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 10-28-2011 at 10:27 PM.
XxXdragonXxX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:23 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-29-2011, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just for an "insider perspective" I worked at McDonalds for 2 years when I was in high school and the McRib is exactly what the pictures showed on the last page. To add onto that, the sauce on it, we didn't put it on with a brush or squirt it on, we filled the UHC trays with BBQ sauce and just tossed as many McRibs as possible in each tray. So when you order a McRib, theres a decent chance its old as **** and has just been chillin in a bunch of BBQ sauce for about an hour unless some new ones came right off the "grill". Theres about a 99% chance that the people working did not rotate the product and just put the new stuff ontop of whatever old stuff was left in the UHC trays when they made more McRib. The reason is that no one who works there actually gives a ****.

My only advice, always go to McDonald's when it is busiest so you are pretty much guaranteed fresh food. Never go to McDonald's late at night, your chances of getting old ****** food are pretty damn high.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to always order my double cheeseburgers without the ketchup or mustard so they were always fresh.

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 10-29-2011 at 02:12 AM.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post

I actually didnt care for Chick Fil A's chicken nuggets. I love their sandwiches, but the nuggets were expensive and nothing special at all, imo.

Now Wendy's, they have the best nuggets in the business and it's not even close.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Yeah, I've never been a fan of Chic-fil-a's nuggets, they're tiny and sort of have a sweet taste to them they I dont find that appealing, and for that price sheeeeeeeeeeet.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
I used to always order my double cheeseburgers without the ketchup or mustard so they were always fresh.
You still got the old ones then. They aren't pre made.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Either way they were always hot and that's the important part.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas now has In-N-Out, 5 Guys, Carls Jr, a Fatburger to come soon, and all the regular fast food joints. The fat get fatter, but I'm okay with this.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ITS BACK!!! Gonna go get my first 2 McRibs of the season tonight!! **** yeah

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Yeah, they aren't pre-made and the condiments go on the buns, not the burger. The burger is the last thing to go on for every single order.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a McRib for lunch today. It was ******* delicious.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
So when you order a McRib, theres a decent chance it has just been chillin in a bunch of BBQ sauce for about an hour.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:58 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** ya, that was delicious.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:22 AM    (permalink
MiWolves
Rookie

MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have yall ever been to Culver's? The best fast food burger I've ever eaten. http://assets.culvers.com/imagescale...e.jpg&size=370
MiWolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiWolves View Post
Have yall ever been to Culver's? The best fast food burger I've ever eaten. http://assets.culvers.com/imagescale...e.jpg&size=370
Yeah, they're good.

I hate their commercial though, I get really frustrated that the guy just doesn't bite the burger.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:45 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chick-fil-a is expensive? wtf? are you on ******* welfare?
Old 10-31-2011, 02:33 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Comparatively, yeah. It's about a dollar or two more than other fast food places.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:37 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Comparatively, yeah. It's about a dollar or two more than other fast food places.
uh yeah, i stand by my statement...
Old 10-31-2011, 02:41 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
uh yeah, i stand by my statement...
It's a ~33% price difference from other places that sell very similar products. When you look at it as just two dollars, of course it isn't a big difference, but when you consider how much an exact substitute would cost you, then yeah, it's a pretty notable difference.

Comprende?
Old 10-31-2011, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The McRib can be bought at almost every McDonalds in Germany year round. I was astonished to learn that you cant get it in the US.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote