Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-29-2011, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Guys, I just had the best. idea. ever.

This might be the alcohol and the fact that it's 9 am and I haven't slept yet, but hear me out:

We should make a TV show based on the forums. For real.

We've got the characters set up:
- APS the alcoholic canadian
- Vikes the ginger with a ****** tattoo
- CJ the old veteran with an endless supply of stories
- Hines the erotic model with a killer mustache
- MetSox the well armed mexican who smokes, drinks, and eats whataburger at very inconvenient hours
- Vidae the black guy who watches and loves all TV shows, as well as Alison Brie
- Kal the guy who dresses up as lonely island characters and loves emma watson
- Me the beaner
- TH who loves Ke$ha
- Job and Brodeur and their relationship
- Shane the teacher/play director
- brent, bantx, deep, eatw, forenci, fenikz, scotty, ccb, etc, etc, etc.

The setting could be like a living room decorated with football stuff, and when someone enters it symbolizes them entering the forum, and vice versa for leaving it. We'd make it clear somehow. We could complement that with showing us doing stuff outside of the forum if its particularly interesting.

Think about it. We've got endless material for jokes and stuff. We could use thedong's stuff. We could make an episode of us as Minecraft characters establishing a society with paper money and ****, getting attacked and attackinb zombies and skellys and spiders and whatnot. We could make an episode where we act out the Mafia game as well as the Star Wars game (a returning thing like the Community paintball games!) We could make the zombie survival thing being done now as another episode. We could act out a mock draft, maybe make it a mock offseason. Every now and then talk about WYHI chicks and whatnot, talk about movies, about tv shows, about music, and of course, football. We'd talk a ******** about football, and it would be good football conversation too. Talk about college players, who's who in the NFL, what we think about ProFootballFocus and whatnot.

It would be awesome, and more importantly, it would be great, and you all know it.

We would play ourselves, so no need to really act and stuff. Bantx has a film/marketing thing going on right now (I think?) so they probably know a lot about filming and editing and whatnot, and we've got a ton of creative guys here, for multiple areas (great writers, great at making pics, great at making vids, etc.)

Plus, we could include all the little inside jokes we have, like Jordy Nelsonzzz or Tom-Tom, and make it even more awesome.

I hope this isn't just a terrible drunk idea of mine and this winds up in the halloffame place here, but I just thought of it and there's no way you don't think this isn't amazing.

So lets set a date and go somewhere where we can all go and make this and film it and whatnot. Lets get the money and do it!

What say you?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sigh sigh sigh

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go back to bed haha

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
sigh sigh sigh
I have no recollection of typing all this, but you sir, are a dream killer.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have star qualities
Old 10-29-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I reckon it's a great idea. Let's just not get signed by fox so we don't get canceled after three episodes.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This would definitely have to be an HBO series, so we're good there.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. HBO or bust. I will not be censored!
Old 10-29-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae is black? I really had no idea.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could be the white guy that everyone thinks is black lol

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
vidae is black? I really had no idea.
He gets some sick thrill tricking everyone.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Quit pretending you aren't black, RaiderNation.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Job and I haven't been dating in foreverrrrrr. So I am the guy people pick on.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are not white.
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Or we could just get back to dating.
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
You two could be like Rachel and Ross. Well, more like Rachel and Rachel.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job Reborn View Post
Or we could just get back to dating.
We could we could.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-29-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be curious to know what role I'd have in this idiotic idea ...
Old 10-29-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta be in there somewhere. The alcoholic Salvadorean AAWW YEAH!!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The antagonist of season 1.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-29-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The antagonist of season 1.
That sounds right. Can I also be roped into making a return cameo in the final season despite countless reasons why my return seems both forced into the narrative and impossible?
Old 10-29-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
It'd be better than my role.

(Caddy enters scene)
Caddy: G'day Mate
(Caddy leaves scene)

Old 10-29-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
That sounds right. Can I also be roped into making a return cameo in the final season despite countless reasons why my return seems both forced into the narrative and impossible?
I figured you'd be more like The Man in Black, where you appear sporadically at first but have an increasing amount of importance down the line.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-29-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
totally thought you were black

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
totally thought you were black
That's cause he is black.