Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-24-2006, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Remember the Simpsons episode where bart and millhouse get the magic stopwatch that they end up breaking.

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:29 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
It seems like this Click movie is ripping off some earlier disney movie about some guy who had a watch that could pause time. Wasn't it Clockstoppers or something?
way too resurrect a movie that nobody has thought about in at least 2 years
What can I say? It jogged my memory.

And its good to see that the idea came from a good place to begin with Twilight Zone was awesome.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:39 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neither, just sit at home and rethink your life if you ever even remotely thought about watching either of these "movies"

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:40 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

movies have alltogether been pretty horrible since 2000

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:40 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
It seems like this Click movie is ripping off some earlier disney movie about some guy who had a watch that could pause time. Wasn't it Clockstoppers or something?
Clockstoppers stole the idea from A Twilight Zone episode anyway. There's no originality in Hollywood these days, so it doesn't matter much.
Plus about everybody in the world has dreamt about having a remote that paused, stopped, rewound, & fast forwarded time.
I don't think it'd be produced by Disney if they were profiling a real guy.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:41 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its not a kiddy movie at all. The 7 year olds in it cuss and stuff. Its a funny movie. Also the O'doyle charecter from billy madison is in it.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:44 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
Agreed. I miss the good times when a good movie could come out of nowhere with a small budget. The last movie like that was Napoleon Dynamite, and it was just ok.

The last really good movie I saw in theaters was Batman Begins. That movie was awesome but it was just a remake.

And yea if it were profiling a real guy it would NOT be produced by Disney, I know if I could stop time I would do something less wholesome then slap my boss.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Its not a kiddy movie at all. The 7 year olds in it cuss and stuff. Its a funny movie. Also the O'doyle charecter from billy madison is in it.
Didn't he die? :roll:

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:46 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

like look at peoples boobers?

Old 06-24-2006, 12:49 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Slap yourself. You should be ashamed of even having that thought. Bad IWB.

Old 06-24-2006, 12:50 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

the first person's boobers i'd look at is DHVF's 8)

Old 06-24-2006, 12:51 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Slap yourself. You should be ashamed of even having that thought. Bad IWB.
Yea man uncool I would never think of doing something like that :roll:
Old 06-24-2006, 12:54 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
My boobers are tiny.

Old 06-24-2006, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
My boobers are tiny.
Er.. well then ignore that PM I just sent you
Old 06-24-2006, 12:59 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My boobers are tiny.
Hahaha things are getting a little strange here...
Old 06-24-2006, 01:02 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My boobers are tiny.
Enhancements might be in order for me.

Old 06-24-2006, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh come on. Lord of the Rings saga, Kill Bill saga, Sin City, the Pixar movies, City of God, Oldboy, Battle Royale, Eternal Sunshine, the rebirth of superhero movies(X2, Spiderman 2, Batman Begins), and such. Oh and for the record, Batman Begins is NOT a remake.

And finally, what's wrong with "kiddie" movies? I mean I can understand using the phrase for pieces of crap completely aimed at children(The Pacifier for example), but there's a lot of good G rated movies out there.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:04 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My boobers are tiny.
Enhancements might be in order for me.
we should start the DHVF enhancement fund.

Old 06-24-2006, 01:05 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Oh come on. Lord of the Rings saga, Kill Bill saga, Sin City, the Pixar movies, City of God, Oldboy, Battle Royale, Eternal Sunshine, the rebirth of superhero movies(X2, Spiderman 2, Batman Begins), and such. Oh and for the record, Batman Begins is NOT a remake.

And finally, what's wrong with "kiddie" movies? I mean I can understand using the phrase for pieces of crap completely aimed at children(The Pacifier for example), but there's a lot of good G rated movies out there.
I'm sorry, but the only times I've really watched those disney pixar type of movies, is if I'm with a chick.

Old 06-24-2006, 01:08 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:

HOLY **** I HATE PIXAR!!! All of their stupid movies that are exactly the same with different animated people playing the parts. AND I HATE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MAKE!!!! sorry I just needed to let a rant about pixar go.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm sorry, but the only times I've really watched those disney pixar type of movies, is if I'm with a chick.
On half days or slow days in high school my graphics teacher would show the Pixar movies. For the record, Ive seen the 1st half of Toy Story 2 about 6 times but never seen the 2nd half, 50 minute class.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

HOLY *********** I HATE PIXAR!!! All of their stupid movies that are exactly the same with different animated people playing the parts. AND I HATE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MAKE!!!! sorry I just needed to let a rant about pixar go.
WHAT? How are they exactly the same? There's a reason they make so much money, it's because they bring human qualities to things that aren't normally human(except the Incredibles, which is kind of like that).
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:58 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm sorry DHVF....4 year old girls don't count as "chicks".
Old 06-24-2006, 06:33 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say Click because it looks better. And Kate Beckinsale is MUCH hotter than the chicks in FF: TD

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:49 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had the choice of being tortured or seeing FF3, I'd be tortured.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote