Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-31-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just buy tons of video game every year.

NBA 2K12, Batman: Arkham City, Dark Souls, Gears 3, RAGE, Forza 4, all new sports titles, etc...all bound to be $30-$35 on Black Friday.

I do everything online, though. The lightning deals on Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Skyrim and Uncharted 3 for $40, either. Most of the deals start on Thanksgiving day, too.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I just buy tons of video game every year.

NBA 2K12, Batman: Arkham City, Dark Souls, Gears 3, RAGE, Forza 4, all new sports titles, etc...all bound to be $30-$35 on Black Friday.

I do everything online, though. The lightning deals on Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Skyrim and Uncharted 3 for $40, either. Most of the deals start on Thanksgiving day, too.
Amazon had some really good deals going on last year. That's where I stocked up on most of the electronics I bought.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard there are supposed to be 42" HDtvs in the $299 range.

That's sick.

I bought my 40" tv for like $800. I bought my parents a 32" Vizio from Walmart last year on Black Friday. That was a good deal.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got my 40 inch a few months ago for 300

what time does online black friday start?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, they have everything numbered and they give it to the people that wait in line. **** that noise. Plus, i live close to the border, so our stores get a HUGE influx of rich, blood thirsty Mexican shoppers that will elbow you in the face to beat you to an item.
Duuuuude, I've been there. It's so savage. I have some family in Laredo and I was visiting them for Thanksgiving and my cousin and I decided to go to Best Buy to pick up a video game. We got shoved and pushed around all ******* day long, would up all bruised. We weren't even trying to buy a big item, we were like 14 and wound up being Resident Evil something...

But it also happens in Mexico sometimes. One time I was buying food for my house and I took the last bag of tortillas. Then this old hag came up and told me that she wanted them (like two minutes after I took them), but I took them first, so **** her. She then proceeded to try and knee me in the balls, but she missed/I kind of blocked it and pushed her cart into the stands, making a **** ton of items fall down. I ran away to hide before store people came, and sure enough like 30 seconds later they appeared and started bitching to the old lady to be more careful. Vengeance success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'd like to get myself a nice TV, but **** everything about camping outside the store.
There's always Cyber Monday.

http://mycybermondaydeals.org/cyber-monday-tv-deals/

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Duuuuude, I've been there. It's so savage. I have some family in Laredo and I was visiting them for Thanksgiving and my cousin and I decided to go to Best Buy to pick up a video game. We got shoved and pushed around all ******* day long, would up all bruised. We weren't even trying to buy a big item, we were like 14 and wound up being Resident Evil something...

But it also happens in Mexico sometimes. One time I was buying food for my house and I took the last bag of tortillas. Then this old hag came up and told me that she wanted them (like two minutes after I took them), but I took them first, so **** her. She then proceeded to try and knee me in the balls, but she missed/I kind of blocked it and pushed her cart into the stands, making a **** ton of items fall down. I ran away to hide before store people came, and sure enough like 30 seconds later they appeared and started bitching to the old lady to be more careful. Vengeance success!

There's always Cyber Monday.

http://mycybermondaydeals.org/cyber-monday-tv-deals/
Haha yes, and i have to think McAllen is worse. I mean, normally during weekends or big shopping holidays, it's bad, like unbearably bad, but Black Friday is a whole 'nother animal. People will take stuff from your cart if you aren't paying attention, they'll snatch stuff away from your hand if your sifting through stuff, and they're ******* obnoxious rich people that think their money is somehow more valuable than mine is. Their entitlement is just terrible, and they all drive like ****. I stay as far away from the mall as i can during times like these. I don't have the patience to deal with those rude ass people, i'd end up getting arrested for knocking one the **** out.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:23 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

post awesome deals here.

Also crazy Mexicans haah.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** any of that crap about going to the stores the online deals are always what its about for me even though they arent as good they're still decent and 0% pain in the ass
Old 11-01-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the new jesus View Post
God damn this thread makes me feel bad for Americans. Consumerism at its finest.
Yes it's really quite sad.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year was my first black friday experience ever. Woke up way too early and went to the mall. It sucked, the deals weren't that good, never doing it again.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See your first problem was going to a mall; You should've went to an electronic store like all men should. To all the negative neds in this thread suck it, to get some amazing deals by waking up early and going to a crowded store isn't all that bad. Biggest electronic sale of the year so suck it up.

Post Black Friday ads/deals here if you come across them looking to pic up an xbox maybe

Old 11-02-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really need a new Xbox also. Do they usually have specials on gaming systems? I wanna have enough money saved up for a new box, a tv and maybe a game or two.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Yeah every year they have deals for gaming systems with a huge bundle of games that's what a lot of people go for. I'm hoping to get a good deal on that and a couple of games.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though you might get great deals most of the times the product is ****... Working in retail and knowing how terrible some of the products are, its not really worth it.

Very rarely are there deals worth it.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

eh the 65 inch flat screen i got for my parents last year is working like a champ and they watch tv on that all the time. My 2 TB external is working great and my blu ray player I got 4 years ago for 50 dollars still works. I've rarely had a problem with any deals on black friday, they may be cheap but it works so I'm not complaining.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, i don't get the **** talking on the products. My best friend bought his 47'' LCD like three years ago and it still works perfectly fine.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It depends on the product... I mean if you're there Westinghouse TV door buster than you are in for a rude awakening.

Laptops are products to shy away from no matter the manufacturer but most products that are name brand can be trusted a bit.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black Friday?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Radioshack is supposed to have 360 4GB with Kinect for $199 and a PS3 Holiday bundle for $199 and a 20$ giftcard. They took down the listing from the bfads website so it might be just speculation.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-silver.html

Your welcome guys I accept +reps. You probably can't use this on sale items, well I'm pretty sure you can't, but 12% off is a hell of a deal I saved abotu 400 dollars off my camera when I bought it last year using this coupon. But it's valid till the end of the month so just show this coupon on your phone when you're checking out.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Black Friday next week I've seen a few deals anyone have any links to some deals?

Old 11-15-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

slickdeals.net has a black friday section with a lot of adscans
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Buy sent me an email saying they will have Sharp 42" Class LCD 1080p HDTV for $199 and Samsung Laptop / IntelŪ PentiumŪ Processor / 15.6" Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive for $299 as their door busters.
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually go ass happy on Amazon....I don't like having to go all Stone Cold on ppl for **** at the stores.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://bfads.net is a good site to use to keep track of different retailers deals.