Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-24-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O fugh!! I'm picking up a buncha those for sure. Yea I figured no one would have skyrim on sale but...meh...a guy can hope

Gonna be stuffing my face with turkey and my amazon app on full go

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got the 250gig xbox on bestbuy.com at 3am pacific last night for $200. that and $30 MGS HD will probably be it for this year. thought about getting a Wii but dont see any games I want.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Do you have a time for these two?
Old 11-24-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
i got the 250gig xbox on bestbuy.com at 3am pacific last night for $200. that and $30 MGS HD will probably be it for this year. thought about getting a Wii but dont see any games I want.
007 Goldeneye
Old 11-24-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do not...but they give you hints, before they go live, so you should have ample time to prepare. haha. They'll be posted tomorrow on their site.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-24-2011 at 05:18 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My sister-in-law is the head GM of the Barksdale AFB AAFES store. She has to be at work at 3 AM tomorrow morning. DAMN!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it on my drive home from work I missed AC Revelations

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-24-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna brave/join the mornons going to Walmart tonight for the ps3 bundle at 10.

I may hang out to grab their Emerson 40" lcd for $250 at midnight. Not the best tv brand out there, but pretty much a steal at that price.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Managed to snatch up GoW 3 for 39.99

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-24-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is awesome, definately gonna grab a few games. Also, I don't mess around with lcd or plasma TV's, strictly LED for me. I guess it depends on what the TV is for or where it's going, but I have a best friend who works at best buy and is really into electronics and he was telling me this for years.

That's why you can get Plasma TV's for dirt cheap now, though lcd's are much better then those there is still a difference and quality from those and led. For my living room or main TV I won't get anything but it.

And yea, I knew that Sharp TV wasn't realistic for me because of limited amounts of them. Otherwise I was going to get 1 for sure, I got paid Wednesday and really need a new living room TV so I can move my 42 in to the bedroom.

52' is going to seem really small in a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Damn...looking at MOTH's list again...I should have waited til tomorrow for GoW

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-25-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

grr. missed out on fifa 12 and bf3after clicking right when the deals opened. how common are cyber monday deals for games?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
This thread is awesome, definately gonna grab a few games. Also, I don't mess around with lcd or plasma TV's, strictly LED for me. I guess it depends on what the TV is for or where it's going, but I have a best friend who works at best buy and is really into electronics and he was telling me this for years.

That's why you can get Plasma TV's for dirt cheap now, though lcd's are much better then those there is still a difference and quality from those and led. For my living room or main TV I won't get anything but it.

And yea, I knew that Sharp TV wasn't realistic for me because of limited amounts of them. Otherwise I was going to get 1 for sure, I got paid Wednesday and really need a new living room TV so I can move my 42 in to the bedroom.

52' is going to seem really small in a year.
It depends how you are going to watch the tv. Most people choose LED just because they like how thin it is. The picture doesn't seem to be that much better for the price.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
grr. missed out on fifa 12 and bf3after clicking right when the deals opened. how common are cyber monday deals for games?
I missed out on bf3 and Batman AC for taking too long to choose a platform lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-25-2011, 03:12 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I missed out on bf3 and Batman AC for taking too long to choose a platform lol
it's ********. in 7 seconds both were gone. i'm sad. i wanna get portal 2 and fifa 12 for my boring ass winter break.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the lightning deals are insanely fast this year. It was so much better when people didnt realize that all the deals are online. I used to clean up, now it can be tough.

That said, I did go to Walmart late. I have a friend who works there and I had to pick him up. I was hoping to land Kinect Sports: Season 2 and Yakuza 4. I got lucky and got the last copy of Yakuza 4. No luck with the other. I couldnt believe how many copies of inFAMOUS 2 were left for $28. (Like 20) That's one game that was really high on my list that I wanted and I really didnt think I'd get a copy for under $30. Sweet.

Unless something sneaks up on me, I think I'm done video game shopping now. haha. If I buy one last thing, it will be that buy one, get one for $5 deal at Toys R Us. I'd pay $55 for Kinect Sports: Season one and two. Why not? These damn Kinect games never come down in price.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-25-2011, 04:21 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok WTF are people standing in line if they arent the first 100 or so? I went out to get a $200 ps3 at midnight, Gamespot: sold out (10 in stock), Toys R us: sold out (HUGE line just to LOOK at electronics), Best Buy and Walmart: amazing line at 1:15 am. Finally went to Fry's at 1:30am: no line to get in, crap load of ps3s but the check out line is wrapped around the store so I said F it.

got home at 2 and checked amazon. In stock. online is so easy, WHY are there so many people in stores!!
Old 11-25-2011, 04:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

People are really stupid.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-25-2011, 04:41 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If im going to an electronic stores it's frys and its later in the day they'll aways have stuff in stock all day

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:50 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys will not believe this...

So I was at Best Buy all last night, waiting to get my brother in law of those $200 42 inch TV's they're selling for black friday. I was camping out all night in the 25 degree Boston cold, and finally, at 5 AM, they open. Wouldn't you know it, they had waxed and mopped the floors only a few hours before. Walking around the store is like walking on ice. About 50 people get in before me, and when my part of the line starts to go in, it's mayhem.

We all take 5 steps in, and I start to lose my balance. Quickly, I look for the nearest pedestrian. I was able to latch onto his head and slam it into the floor 3 times, and then couple it with a nice firm stomp to his arm. Were it not for him... I dunno... I might have lost my balance!

Last edited by Jimmy : 11-25-2011 at 06:00 AM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:15 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my friend texted me last night that Champs hoodies were buy one get one free. I cried a little bit...then fell back asleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:26 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
ok WTF are people standing in line if they arent the first 100 or so? I went out to get a $200 ps3 at midnight, Gamespot: sold out (10 in stock), Toys R us: sold out (HUGE line just to LOOK at electronics), Best Buy and Walmart: amazing line at 1:15 am. Finally went to Fry's at 1:30am: no line to get in, crap load of ps3s but the check out line is wrapped around the store so I said F it.

got home at 2 and checked amazon. In stock. online is so easy, WHY are there so many people in stores!!

Ya know, I asked myself this same question multiple times. My best friend is the APC at Wal-Mart so he's in the back on the cameras for big sales like this, he tells me about all the BS that's there, and alot of these places are exactly like you said. So you either camp out 24+ hours outside to spend your money, or go stand in line for hours only to be sold out. When in reality you can get on Amazon and get 95% of those same specials/deals for the same price at worst.

Amazon has had some amazing deals since midnight, some are all day, some have timers, etc, but for the utter chaos that goes on at midnight what's the point?

They should still have Dark Knight on Blu Ray for 4$ unless the timer stopped, I ordered that and a hdmi cord and it cost me 7$ shipping included in that. They still have the xbox + Kinect setup for 200$ that Best Buy and most places sold out of pretty quickly.

There are some really good deals in stores, but it's not like that stuff last, and my time is too valuable to sit outside somewhere more then 3 hours(which was actually closer to 24 hours for some people) for an opportunity to spend my money. Whatever it is I don't need it that bad.

I'll jump around today online and look for big drops, was only going to spend big money if I got a 60' or 70' led for a good price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Damn it on my drive home from work I missed AC Revelations
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpa...ories &ks=960

You're welcome.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Thx but its sold out for the xbox lol

Also...no one has any netbooks on sale...Amazon had one but that thing went lightning fast.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-25-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say that I kind of hate America right now. I just checked out amazon.com just for the fun of it and saw that I could get the KitchenAid machine that my gf so badly wants for only $230+shipping fee. It costs ~$750 where I live. But with shipping and handling I don't save anything. :( Man, I'd love to be an American today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote