Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-25-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Just bought Battlefield 3 from Amazon. $28 bucks. Woooooooo!
AAWW YEAH!! haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
AAWW YEAH!! haha

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/home/
Fifa, Madden, Ncaa and BF3 are still 30$ here.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I was planning on getting a TV last night, found a 42" LED LG TV I really liked. Got too high though and hung out with my friends lol. Hopefully the same deal is there online on Monday.
Hahaha same problem. I always have too much trouble combining Danksgiving with a successful Black Friday.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Good job getting too high. LG does not make durable/reliable electronics.
Quality wise they give any company a run for their money. Their led's are amazing looking.

But I found a sub-link through amazon.com that has some pretty good blu ray black friday deals: http://www.blu-ray.com/deals/?sortby...ategory=bluray

I got Matrix for 5$, Scarface for 13$, Transformers for 7$, Blindside for 5$, and King Kong for 7$. All nice prices to boost my collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazon has beats by dre for 299$(white) and a 50$ gift card.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
http://store.origin.com/store/ea/home/
Fifa, Madden, Ncaa and BF3 are still 30$ here.
oooh gracias. fifa was only for 360 but they have portal 2 for $19.99!

edit: nevermind, fifa for ps3 is $30. double awesome.

Last edited by thefalconer : 11-26-2011 at 12:23 AM.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man...i got a lot of **** lol...netbook bluray player 5 movies 4 games headphones and an external hd lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:26 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got an electric razor. I am good at saving money.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
do a lotta people still play BF3 online for PS3?
Still $35 via Best Buy and still available.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:01 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Man...i got a lot of **** lol...netbook bluray player 5 movies 4 games headphones and an external hd lol
I got 15 games and three HDMI cables. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2011, 08:46 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too lazy/poor to do anything. Maybe I'll take a little more initiative if something catches my eye Cyber Monday.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:32 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Still $35 via Best Buy and still available.
ended up getting it through origin for $30. i got 3 games and feel like i'm gonna be unproductive for awhile, how do you get 15 games?!
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH is a cyborg who doesn't require food, so he wastes all his money on video games.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
MOTH is a cyborg who doesn't require food, so he wastes all his money on video games.
I've gained a couple pounds so maybe not being able to afford some food may be good fir me lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
lol. Some were gifts, but the majority were for me...like $200 something for the lot. So not bad at all. But yeah, it's going to take me forever to play all the non sport games to completion. I probably wont even touch several of them for over a year.

I dont even have that much free time on my hands to play them. lol. I already have several games that I have yet to play prior to buying all these.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-26-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
lol. Some were gifts, but the majority were for me...like $200 something for the lot. So not bad at all. But yeah, it's going to take me forever to play all the non sport games to completion. I probably wont even touch several of them for over a year.

I dont even have that much free time on my hands to play them. lol.
I skipped over a few games because of the time. I really want Skyrim but it looks like it will take me a LONG time to complete so I will try to pick it up later.

Also picked up Bioshock 1 & 2 and Dante's inferno this morning.

Brings me up to BF3, Madden 12, GoW 3, Bioshock 1-2, Dante's Inferno, Batman: AC for Black Friday week. Still going to look into picking up FF-XIII and finishing it before FF XIII-2. lulz there goes winter and summer vacation haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah man, I dont even have the time lately. I havent played anything for like a week. And yet, I have all these coming. And dont get me started on Skyrim...you figure, if I can even eek out like 1-2 hours a work day, this **** is going to take me months. I dont see myself starting it for a while.

Batman: AC is next on my playlist.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

As soon as I get my xbox back from Microsoft...think I will go, Bioshock 1 & 2 first, Dante's Inferno, Batman: AC, and GoW 3.

Quick question, do I need to play Arkham Asylum before City? Like I know I don't HAVE to but I do hate starting with sequels, like doing things in order but if they're not really related than it doesn't matter.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 11-26-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You dont have to play them in order at all.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-26-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering the same thing but decided to buy Ark Asylum first ultimately.
Mainly because it was cheap, and I'm hoping by the time I get the time to play AC, it'll be cheap(er) as well.

I'm cheap.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to IKEA and spent most of my money there got me a new computer chair for cheap feels so good on my ass.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
feels so good on my ass.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just wait till i take a pic of it and show you, you will know what I am talking about!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
just wait till i take a pic of it and show you, you will know what I am talking about!
The chair or your ass?

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote