Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 11-08-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 10: Pittsburgh Steelers

Discuss Game Here.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:35 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll let others get the ball rolling for the in-depth talk, but I would like to say that I've never felt better about the first Steelers game of the year than I have this week. I'm not so confident that I'm willing to call this a sure-fire win or anything like that, but I'm certainly a lot less worried than in previous years.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

I know I'd feel a lot better about the game had the Steelers beat The Ravens last week. I just think good teams coming off dissapointing games seem to step up their game just a little. What I've liked thus far from the Bengals is just steady solid play. Nothing exciting but yet again nothing just awefull. I dont see the game being a blow out either way but I'm fearfull of the Steelers vertical passing game with cinci's inability to handle speedy WR's. I really hope Adam Jones is back and healthy for this game because he will be a big help in defending the vertical guys.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty worried about this game, Rookie QB's rarely do well against us, but AJ Green is a beast and if he is matched up with anyone other than Ike Taylor i dont like our chances to stop you guys. Cedric Benson always seems to play well against us, but we have been solid against the run in the past few weeks.

I dont really know what to think about this game, it could be a blowout by either team, but i reckon it will be a close game and a heartbreaker for whomever loses. Should be fun to watch!

Worst of luck! ;D
Old 11-10-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am looking for a victory. I think our D-line will control their running game and I think a healthy Pacman means alot to offer us a quality nickel back. I worry abnout Brown some and the way we get beat deep sometimes, but it's usually due to a miscue and I'm hoping they clear them up for this game. I look for Dunlap to really get after Ben and I think Rey has a big game too. A Bengal victory; maybe in the range of 20-17
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm quite sad that I won't be able to watch this game as I know it'll be a good'n. Hopefully I'll be able to check scores and whatnot while I'm in the lab :/

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the steelers offense was so good against the ravens and patriots....realistically it was a total final drive meltdown against the ravens because it looked like they had it locked up, then FG **** up and heartbreaker after heartbreaker.

carlos dunlap is likely out it seems, or "highly questionable" at least, harrison went ape **** against the ravens, the steelers offense is rolling and the defense didnt do bad at all until the final drive. ike needs to be locked in on AJ though.

honestly i dont think this one is close...dalton wont have those heroics against this defense, 31-14 steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
honestly i dont think this one is close...dalton wont have those heroics against this defense, 31-14 steelers
Safe to say that you were way off.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a loss but damn the Bengals Dline looked good...Secondary not so much after Hall left.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bengals started out slowly which has become a habit putting them in a hole. We played a solid game and I think had not for injuries to Green and Hall, we could have pulled out a W. Missing Dunlap is big in the pass rush dept even tho we played good in that area. I also think missing Pacman was big. Hopefully we get them back for our future division games.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote