Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 10-26-2011, 04:14 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 8: Seattle Seahawks

Discuss Game Here.

This game the Bengals will more then likely loss because it is on the West Coast and the Bengals always struggle on the West Coast.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Discuss Game Here.

This game the Bengals will more then likely loss because it is on the West Coast and the Bengals always struggle on the West Coast.
This is a game the Bengals will win because Seattle sucks @$$. They have no QB or RB for this game. The CB's are a joke so AJ should have a field day.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

The fact all the reasons point to a win for the Bengals makes me worry about a loss here. The west coast trip does scare me due to past history on the west coast. Only good part about the trip is coming off the bye week. History has shown shown though the Bengals dont always play a very good game off the bye. I'll be listening on pins and needles myself. Cant watch the game since I'll be deer hunting but will have the ear buds in catching it on the radio.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkpba View Post
The fact all the reasons point to a win for the Bengals makes me worry about a loss here. The west coast trip does scare me due to past history on the west coast. Only good part about the trip is coming off the bye week. History has shown shown though the Bengals dont always play a very good game off the bye. I'll be listening on pins and needles myself. Cant watch the game since I'll be deer hunting but will have the ear buds in catching it on the radio.
If there is ever a reason to break all of the stereotypical crap the Bengals have done in the past (like losing games we should win & playing poorly on the west coast) it's this new young unit of players. I have more confidence in this team than I ever have before, and I think we will beat Seattle.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:08 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This game will have a different look with Benson out, looking forward to see how Gruden mixes it up on play calling. Our LB's will have to adapt due to injuries. Their leaving a day early for Seattle, that stadium is noisy but I feel were going to win this game due to our passing game and D.

Who Dey

Last edited by SC Igniter : 10-29-2011 at 06:19 AM.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another Great Win for the Bengals but the secondary is still awful.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:05 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really thought this was going to be a big trap game for us but this team just continues to surprise me. I know Seattle's OL isn't really anything to write home about but I think our dline is the best positional group on this team without a doubt. We have 7 guys who would probably start on most other teams in that group alone.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:42 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Another Great Win for the Bengals but the secondary is still awful.
As bad as our secondary did today, you gotta give a break to our corners. They ran a lot of deep routes and our offense's failure to convert third downs with 2 interceptions thrown on top of it in the second half is a clear recipe for for a tired secondary.

I'm not saying we have a good secondary, I'm just pointing out that this game was a hard one to judge on.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:30 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
As bad as our secondary did today, you gotta give a break to our corners. They ran a lot of deep routes and our offense's failure to convert third downs with 2 interceptions thrown on top of it in the second half is a clear recipe for for a tired secondary.

I'm not saying we have a good secondary, I'm just pointing out that this game was a hard one to judge on.
Leon Hall once again showed that he cannot cover the deep ball. He struggled with speed receivers in college and it continues today in the pros. He is still a good CB with the shot and medium routes. We just need a young CB to come in so that we can cover speedy WR's. I am worried that the Steelers are going to get some deep bombs on us with Ben's arm and Wallace running wild.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballGod View Post
Leon Hall once again showed that he cannot cover the deep ball. He struggled with speed receivers in college and it continues today in the pros. He is still a good CB with the shot and medium routes. We just need a young CB to come in so that we can cover speedy WR's. I am worried that the Steelers are going to get some deep bombs on us with Ben's arm and Wallace running wild.
Your right about this...Hall became so scared that Jackson was going to throw those shortened hook routes that he bit on them sometimes and gave up the deep ball. They werent always caught by the WR but it would have been scarier if they had been. Hall is a good CB but he can be torched often.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's not a great man to man corner but he's an excellent player in his own right. Not having someone like JJ on the other side is hurting him as is the fact that neither of our safeties are very good in coverage. Leon's the least of our worries. Really would like to see Pac-Man get some reps at corner if he could just stay healthy.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote