Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-08-2011, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me crazy but I think this is one big witch hunt. Joe Pa did what he was suppose to do contact his superiors and get an investigation either within or outside of the organization started. No investigation was started but we have no idea of what he was told afterwards. The University is trying to save its name on the legacy of a great coach. They are making Joe Pa the sacrificial lamb due to how old he is.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Call me crazy but I think this is one big witch hunt. Joe Pa did what he was suppose to do contact his superiors and get an investigation either within or outside of the organization started. No investigation was started but we have no idea of what he was told afterwards. The University is trying to save its name on the legacy of a great coach. They are making Joe Pa the sacrificial lamb due to how old he is.
You are crazy.

Read the report. Curley, Schultz, and JoePa all knew what Sandusky was. For a long time, since at least 1998.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok I'll do it first you're crazy. Joe Pa let this guy around his closed practices with little children fully knowing what this monster did in the past. Are you seriously going to tell me if it were you and you knew the history of this guy that you'd let him do that? It's just sick to even think about it. Joe Pa only cared about his reputation and tried to hide the problem within his own world. Everyone at the university who was involved is culpable including the two men who already been arrested and the soon to be fired Joe Pa and President.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do people keep trying to make this an argument? This is as cut and dry as life gets. Everyone involved is a giant ******* scumbag.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. HE LET HIM IN THE BUILDING YEARS AND YEARS AFTER HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS, HE COULD HAVE GONE OUT OF HIS WAY TO STOP HIM FROM ENTERING THE BUILDING EVER AGAIN.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not sure it can be a witch hunt. Everyone from the President on down to the football coaches. Anyone that has been there since 1999, should go. So it can't be just a witch hunt on JoePa.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I'm not sure it can be a witch hunt. Everyone from the President on down to the football coaches. Anyone that has been there since 1999, should go. So it can't be just a witch hunt on JoePa.
Granted but all of the press seems to go to Joe Pa I hear Joe Pa's name more than the guy who did the deed, the witness, and the superiors. Even the thread title puts it more on Joe Pa.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how it's a witch hunt, when it appears he did the absolute minimum to seek justice for those kids and prevent the rest from happening. He had the power to push for action on this when the others involved decided to do nothing. When a person wielded the power he did at that institution and he chose to sit on his hands while the victims accumulated, an extra noose can be found to fit around his neck.

He isn't going down alone in this either so he definitely isn't the scapegoat. Accomplices would be a more fitting term for those finding themselves in the spotlight at Penn State.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CNN has an article up about how students are gathering at Paterno's house in support of him. It would be nice if they'd read the report before gathering.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/08/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Granted but all of the press seems to go to Joe Pa I hear Joe Pa's name more than the guy who did the deed, the witness, and the superiors. Even the thread title puts it more on Joe Pa.
It's his program essentially. He's the figurehead/mascot of Penn State so odds are you'll hear more about him. McQueary goes by the title "a grad assistant" in the media as well. All the speculation is on Paterno just simply because of his stature.

It's not all of his fault by any means. However, he did nothing to stop it and did more to let it happen. If your idea of punishment to a child rapist is "he won't be my successor", then I can't accept you being a "class-first" guy.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The story comes down to this. U guys maybe my bestest friends in the world or u maybe my boss and I like u or something (which I would never like a boss but thats not the point.) If I see my boss or if I hear rumors of my best friend, no matter how close, butt ******* a ten year old in the shower, the person I am going to is not my dad or the AD. Its the police man, that should just kinda be common sense.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it true that the 2nd Mile charity also knew of this for 3 years but still kept Sandusky around?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
CNN has an article up about how students are gathering at Paterno's house in support of him. It would be nice if they'd read the report before gathering.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/08/justic...html?hpt=hp_c1
No surprise. You see thousands support the catholic church when they protect their pedo priests as well. The weak always support the institution/leader over what is right. It's what they identify with and it scares them to have to question what they believe in in any way. Symbols are overly important to a certain type of person and that is what Paterno is to these individuals.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really... we should have known the number would be much higher than 8. He's apparently very bold about doing what he did, and was around a ton of kids for a long time.

Sickening.... I guess Sandusky is way too dirty for me to be mad at Joe Pa at the moment. I know if someone told me that about one of my friends I was close to, I probably wouldn't believe it at all.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK if this has been posted but this guy was a sicko

Victim 6
Quote:
"Jerry Sandusky admitted to my face, he admitted it," the mother said. "He admitted that he lathered up my son they were naked and he bear-hugged him. If they would have done something about it in 1998, and then again in 2002—there was two chances they dropped the ball and I think they should all be held accountable."

Victim 1

Quote:
A few weeks before her son broke down and confessed to a principal at Central Mountain High School in Clinton County that he was being molested by Jerry Sandusky—a volunteer football coach at his high school—his mother began to suspect something was wrong.

First, it was because her son was acting out. When she grounded him, she said Sandusky demanded he be able to "take care of it."

"I said, ‘No way, he's my kid,'" she said.

Then, her son began asking her about an online database for "sex weirdos."

"You don't want to just accuse people of that," the mother said. "I called the school principal and the guidance counselor and said, if nothing else, he's taking my son out of classes. He's leaving the school with him. ... So I asked them to call him into the office and ask [my son] how he felt.

"They did call him to the office that day and I remember [the principal] was in tears and she said, ‘You need to come here right away.'"

Her son, then 15, broke down and told them what happened.
link

Sandusky admitted to victim one mother 13 years ago that he did these disgusting things and no one at Penn State did anything wow. JoePa and the rest of the people need to be fired.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The BOT is not planning on doing anything with Spanier. And at least one member supports Curley and Schultz.

These people are ******* idiots if that is the case. Likely going with the McQueary is full of **** defense. Which is idiotic, but everything that PSU has done the past few days has been idiotic.

link
Quote:
Spanier's job status not on table for trustees
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
By Moriah Balingit, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
The board of trustees at Penn State University does not plan to fire university president Graham Spanier, who finds himself and his university embroiled in a child sex assault case involving a former coach and also dealing with allegations that two administrators tried to cover it up.

In a phone interview Monday, Steve Garban, chairman of the board of trustees, said terminating Mr. Spanier is not on the table.

"No, it's not being discussed at this point," he said.

The board met in an emergency executive session for about two hours on Sunday evening to discuss the matter. The vast majority of board members attended, he said.

The meeting was held after Jerry Sandusky, the football team's former defensive coordinator, was charged with sexually abusing eight boys over a 15-year period.

THE SANDUSKY CASE
» The Post-Gazette's coverage
Tim Curley, director of athletics, and Gary Schultz, senior vice president for finance and business, were charged on Saturday with perjury and failing to report the alleged assault on campus of one boy after being told about it by head football coach Joe Paterno. Mr. Paterno was told about it by a graduate assistant in 2002. That assault is said to have occurred in a football locker room shower.

Mr. Garban said the board plans to convene a task force with its own independent legal counsel to investigate the matter.

He said details of the task force and the scope of its investigation have yet to be worked out, but it will also look at the university's "policies and procedures ... related to the protection of children."

Mr. Garban, a former vice president at the university whose 33-year tenure as an administrator ended in 1993, said he has worked with both Mr. Curley and Mr. Schultz. He said he found the allegations against them "hard to believe, quite frankly."

"I have known them as people of high integrity," he said.

Both administrators have insisted they're innocent of the charges.

"I believe them," Mr. Garban said.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:56 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
We Are

Photoshoppers waste no time.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way they can keep these guys in power, and not deal with intense beyond belief public scrutiny (well deserved at that).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-08-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There is no way they can keep these guys in power, and not deal with intense beyond belief public scrutiny (well deserved at that).
The only cOnclusion is that they are morons. From the BOT on down. The arrogant stupidity is stunning.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the PSU Board of Trustees aren't careful, they are going to give their football program the death penalty all on their own.

What turned Alabama around in less than 5 years into a national powerhouse?? Dominant recruiting.
Why have Miami/ND fallen on hard times?? Lack of elite prep talent from recruiting.

This scandal is so utterly disgusting, I don't see how ANY HS athlete would want to be associated with the Nitanny Lions. If the university doesn't clean house of everyone who is associated with this scandal, I think PSU falls into a black hole that will take a decade(s) to crawl out of.

JoePa is looking like a mafia don protecting one of his top underbosses.
PSU can't nibble around the edges on this, they have to right the ship before it's too late.

People act as if great programs can't fall apart.

Who remembers USC in the mid 1980s and 1990s?? Awful times.
THe U. used to own the state of Florida and could poach the #1 recruit from nearly any state in the country to play for the 'Canes. Florida State used to be a top 5 program every year and averaged 45 points a game.
Oklahoma was a pathetic program in the 1990s. Texas wasn't much better.

When the best players in the state of Pennsylvania no longer want to play for Penn State's disgrace of a program and choose Pittsburgh instead, the damage is done.
And if Pitt ever gets to a BCS game or championship with recruits who normally would have gone to PSU, there could be a permanent shift in the balance of power in the state.

People seem to forget how quickly things can change in college football with the loss of reputation in the minds of recruits.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Well, Garban's little release sheds a wee bit more light on how Sandusky could operate so freely.

How does a school get rid of their BoT? A PSU diploma on the wall is going to get a lot of negative reaction if these assholes stay the course.

Last edited by Rabscuttle : 11-08-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Penn State is going to lose A LOT of money period by keeping them in tact, forget about just recruits. In addition to that, Second Mile is going to be absolutely done for too since they allowed Sandusky to remain there for 9 years after the thing in 1998 (and 5 years after learning about the 2002 incident).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-08-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Psu is going to have the pants sued off of them. I hope that they have a great insurance policy because they are going to need it.

Funbuncher nailed it wrt their football program. If they don't clean house immediately they are in a black hole. If they do clean house the damage may only be for a few years until after the legal cases are over.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

The student rally for JoePa has now devolved to tear gas and riot police. So misguided and surreal.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg740/sca...=640&ysize=640
Old 11-08-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
When the best players in the state of Pennsylvania no longer want to play for Penn State's disgrace of a program and choose Pittsburgh instead, the damage is done.
That was already happening before this scandal. Penn State has stopped being an elite program awhile back.

I think the Board is planning to clean house completely (or should I say I hope), it's just it can't do it all at once.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote