Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-17-2011, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah got it. It was ********. I mean I still went like 38-6 but still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prestiged and used a token on the AK and FAD. Didn't know I could bring two guns along but I swear I only used one token.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I had one prestige token which I used on Double Weapon XP. When you prestige, do you get the token and then you can use it? Or do you get the token after everything resets?
Old 11-17-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, I had one prestige token which I used on Double Weapon XP. When you prestige, do you get the token and then you can use it? Or do you get the token after everything resets?
Do you get a token for prestiging in MW3? That would explain it.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe that you get the token after you prestige. You also get a token for each of the past CoD you prestiged in. I got 3 total bonus ones from CoD4, MW2 & Black ops. I never cared enough about WaW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I believe that you get the token after you prestige. You also get a token for each of the past CoD you prestiged in. I got 3 total bonus ones from CoD4, MW2 & Black ops. I never cared enough about WaW.
I have never played a CoD in my life that gave out prestige tokens, nor heard of it until this one.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I have never played a CoD in my life that gave out prestige tokens, nor heard of it until this one.
If you prestiged in any of the past games, they you get extra ones for MW3. I got 3 extra tokens. The tokens are only in MW3.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 11-17-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if I should go through Black Ops and try to prestige so I can get a token to use before I do it in MW3.. or does it not work that way?
Old 11-17-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. You get a token everytime you prestige in MW 3. I'm dumb.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too many guns in this game lol, should have bought more custom classes. I only bought 1 giving me 6 total. I rotate my guns a lot depending on game mode, map, and how I feel that day.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you have prestiged before in other games, you get one prestige token to use in MW3.

I prestiged in COD4, and MW2, so i have two prestige tokens to use RIGHT NOW. I'm a level 78.

Once you prestige, after everything resets, you will be awarded another token, which you could then use to create another class, or to save yet another weapon if you plan on continuing prestiging.

If you haven't prestiged in the other games, you CAN go back and prestige to have the token added, but it really only makes sense to do that if you're close to prestiging. Otherwise, just wait to get the coin for every prestige you do here in MW3.

Hope that helped a little.

Also, there's a ****** nuke in this game? I thought the max kill streak was the juggernaut at 18?

For those that want to do something about people boosting, i present:

Booster Justice.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sooo anybody know how to get the RAINBOW UNICORN EMBLEM?

It appears to be a big mystery.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:05 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I am disappointed in this COD. Single player was too short and online is ok. I still think MW1 was the best.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice updates Metsox and niel, love it. I have been on the last level on MW2 for ever now. So I can easily pop that in to prestige and get the extra token. Would be nice if we started over with more then 1 token though.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Nice updates Metsox and niel, love it. I have been on the last level on MW2 for ever now. So I can easily pop that in to prestige and get the extra token. Would be nice if we started over with more then 1 token though.
I heard you should play a couple matches after you prestige in a previous COD game. Then wait up to 24 hours for it to show up on MW3.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I heard you should play a couple matches after you prestige in a previous COD game. Then wait up to 24 hours for it to show up on MW3.
Good idea. I prestiged in CoD4 and it didn't update on MW3 for a few days. I think the servers are still a little slow.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 11-18-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing better to do so i went through the trouble of installing the CoD Elite thingie, just for the free two hours of double xp.

Also, it shows you how well you do with all your guns. My highest is a 2.05 k/d with the ACR, which i have at level 30 now. Everything else is hovering around 1.5-1.85

If anyone is on, get at me!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:56 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

My k/d ratio has been horrible the past few games, because I randomly decided that I wanted to try to kill everyone with my Semtex grenades. It is not working very well.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Also, there's a ****** nuke in this game? I thought the max kill streak was the juggernaut at 18?
Yep. It's available to everyone, you have to get 25 Kills in a row. It doesn't end the game this time.. it kills everyone on the opposing team and gives your team Double XP for the rest of the match.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:14 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ran an 18 kill streak right now until i got killed by a dude that spawned next to me, was hoping for the nuke lol. I'm using the FAD and i'm straight mowing through kids. It is too good, and it doesn't take long to figure it out. In short to mid range, aim for the torso and spray, burst at range. It is amazing. I'm at a 2.7 k/d with it right now
Old 11-18-2011, 03:57 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Survival mode doesn't even compare to Horde mode or zombies.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Survival is way easy. The only reason people die is boredom. Don't even need to use anything besides a knife until Juggernauts appear. Throw in riot shield teammates, airstrikes, put your backs to a wall and its over.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the maps.

I got bored of survival mode five rounds in of my first game.

Half the fun of zombies was just the environment and the "wtf?" moments when a zombie popped out of nowhere.

Plus, you can only play with one person, which blows.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Apparently I Prestiged in Black Ops.. I'm at Level 48 now in that. Think I should Prestige again?
Old 11-18-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Apparently I Prestiged in Black Ops.. I'm at Level 48 now in that. Think I should Prestige again?
What would be the point of prestiging again? Mostly, the hassle that it will take you to get there.