Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-09-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
It's the same game with Black Ops gadgets thrown in, feel like i wasted 60 dollars.
It should feel more like MW:2, since its the same developers. Never bought BO since it was made by TA.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
It should feel more like MW:2, since its the same developers. Never bought BO since it was made by TA.
I like BO better so far.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it feels pretty distinguished from BO so far. You die far easier, the guns handle alot differently, it came out with a ton of levels unlike BO, and they tweaked alot of the perks, kill streaks and such to the point where its pretty refreshing for me at least. And I am a pretty big hater on the way they make these games, although Ive only had one night of playing time thus far (granted it lasted until seven in the morning but still).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Type 95 is 3-Round burst heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, the type 95 is really good. The bullet spread is tight and extremely accurate.
Youre both two days late to the party. Get rapid fire and a silencer on that thing. God I wish I could play right now.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This feels ALOT like MW2, which I really like. Never reallu liked BO, and stopped playing that after a month or so. If this is anything like MW2 I'll never get tired of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Infinity Ward isn't the same as before. Half of them quit after the President and CEO were fired.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Infinity Ward isn't the same as before. Half of them quit after the President and CEO were fired.
yeah it is now Sledgehammer. I feel like they still had a decent hand in this game. But new stuff that comes out by them won't be worth it.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why everyone says it's the same exact changes. I mean, what were you expecting to be different? That might help me understand some of what your saying..

They added new kill streaks, different types of killstreaks, new perks, new perk layouts, new guns, vehicles, I mean they made a ton of changes for this game. How could you feel it's the same game? Unless were talking a radical change, like when GTA turned from an overhead frogger style game to modern, interactive warfare, how much change is realistically expected in a sequal? For any game honestly.

I'm very pleased with the lack of camping(thus far), lack of noob tubing, addition of support KS's(which were made for my playing style), and it seems to be going back to living off of being a FPS where at times MW2 got away from the beauty of gun on gun combat.

Would have liked better choices/options for cammo, some of the boards I'm not a fan of the design with so much clutter in the way/air it seems.

I am very happy with them making a turn to reward team players and team games. That in itself is a pretty huge change for the series. What additions, or ideas were some of you wanting to see, that feel like there is no difference in games?

I played all 3 GOW's and I'm 100% certain they look and feel like the same game, yet I still enjoyed all 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, the reason why I'm excited to play these games is because of the quality of online play and the gradual enhancements. I buy like 15-20 games a year, if I wanted a new game then I would play one of the other 14-19 that I get. everybody should have this game if they play first person shooters online. its the game their friends will probably have and its the most streamlined and actual skill based.

Its worlds better than black ops right now. I've been playing nothing but kill confirmed. No camping, no stupid rc cars, and I've been newbtubed like twice and I'm 2nd Lt. Its all clean, gunbased gameplay.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I will say that there may not be a lack of noob tubing for long. You can use scavenger to pick up more grenades now so I wouldn't feel safe about kids not being all over that yet. And this game is certainly more MW2 then anything like BO imo. In BO I could gun down multiple guys at once, in this if more then one guy turns a corner on me I lose 90% of the time. I like it, makes it more challenging.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-09-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm working on my way completeling all challenges for the M4 right .Got the grenade launch all done ..working on next attachments with double xp :)
Old 11-09-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I've been enjoying the Kill Confirmed game mode. Discourages camping and its fun to deny an enemy a kill.

I was having fun with the silenced UMP but it sounds like I need to get the Type 95.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I will say that there may not be a lack of noob tubing for long. You can use scavenger to pick up more grenades now so I wouldn't feel safe about kids not being all over that yet. And this game is certainly more MW2 then anything like BO imo. In BO I could gun down multiple guys at once, in this if more then one guy turns a corner on me I lose 90% of the time. I like it, makes it more challenging.
The only place where you might see an increase in tubing is in HC gamemodes, because for regular core, they've made it to where tubes are just a supplementary weapon. The person needs to be already about -30%ish health for it to kill. Otherwise it just injures someone, it won't kill.

I love the way the game plays, like LL said, it's completely done away with camping for killstreaks. I've been playing Domination and Kill Confirmed and it's just great. I've had no complaints. The only thing i would have done different is made a few smaller maps. It seems like they're all pretty big.

I'm a level 46 now, been running the g36, red dot/silenced. It's beastly.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** I want this game immediately.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

single player clock shows me at 5:54 for campaign. there's also a lot more spec ops missions than I was expecting (16 traditional missions and 16 of the survival maps.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Yeah, I've been enjoying the Kill Confirmed game mode. Discourages camping and its fun to deny an enemy a kill.

I was having fun with the silenced UMP but it sounds like I need to get the Type 95.
If you don't pick up the tag, do you still get a kill towards your K/D ratio. If so I'd imagine the smarter campers will reallllllllly take advantage of that fact.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If you don't pick up the tag, do you still get a kill towards your K/D ratio. If so I'd imagine the smarter campers will reallllllllly take advantage of that fact.
Well, there's strategies to it. A kill is a kill, so it counts for you, except your team won't get the point without the dogtag. You could just sit there and kill people and not worry about tags, but you'll lose out on a ton of XP. Or you could do what i do and guard dogtags that are left around until one of your teammates is close by to pick it up. Using them as bait is a lot of fun too, there's strategy to it, not everyone has picked it up yet.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ranked around 2500 in Demolition for PS3. Lvl 53 already and I'm using the ACR with a silencer. Mission and Village are my best maps

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well, there's strategies to it. A kill is a kill, so it counts for you, except your team won't get the point without the dogtag. You could just sit there and kill people and not worry about tags, but you'll lose out on a ton of XP. Or you could do what i do and guard dogtags that are left around until one of your teammates is close by to pick it up. Using them as bait is a lot of fun too, there's strategy to it, not everyone has picked it up yet.
Sounds pretty good to me. I have never really cared about exp/prestiging so it sounds like I could really manipulate things. Can't wait to try it out!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 60 already. All I've had is 12 hours of classes, 4 hours of sleep and 4 hours of work interrupting my game play. It sounds like I'm the only one who has the PC version which I guess isn't all that surprising.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game ****** blows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought about buying the PC but I just couldn't pull the trigger.iNly because of the mouse and me sucking even more.Maybe down the road I will when I have more money and better dsl. Is it any better on the PC like game play wise ?
Old 11-09-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the game is ******* awesome, and I've been playing sober and on an atrocious connection.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this exam is preventing me from playing ugh

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I literally gave my copy to my roommate with orders not to let me have it until this weekend.

Quote:
Quote: