Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-10-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, started doing that for the support package. I have a feeling they're gonna patch it eventually though. I'm running UAV/Ballistic Vests, and i get a ton of XP.

Strategy for you guys that wanna level up faster.

1. Use Double XP. Either from MtDew caps or Prestige tokens
2. Unlock recon drone
3. Play kill confirmed and work your way to recon drone
4. Tag every enemy you see. For every tag, you get 100xp. Once someone kills that person it's another 40xp. Recover as many dogtags as you can, they're all 100xp as well.
bumping this for ppl to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Now that's a good idea. I try to get a ton of UAV but I keep having to wait until I get up to the lowest 3rd item (the SAM which is 8 kills.) I might have to try this to get a ton of UAVs.
Go with UAV/Ballistic Vests.

You get 250xp for throwing them down, then every time someone gets one it's 50xp.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should have played more when it first came out. Now, a ton of people have done nothing but play since the release date and I am getting destroyed.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha Metsox I said the exact same thing about the support package. They'll patch it, just watch. It's not even game breaking either. It causes a pretty fun ass war zone in the area the plane is gonna land. I run it with Blackbird(I still like to call it that), and Stealth Bomber.

Usually though I only get one, and it's really late in the match.

On another note, has everyone had 1 chance to be in a Juggy suit and have an extreme amount of fun? Holy **** that's a nice addition, just for the pure comedy it provides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Juggy suit! I ran into another guy who had one and we both had a shield battle in the middle of a firefight and smoke.

I haven't tried the other Juggy though. I think I only had the Support one.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many people actually complete the challenges for each gun and attachment threw out MP?Instead of just going for kills online. Just wondering. I'm about 90% done with the M4 two attachments left I think..
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been using all the guns, in the early teens with the m4, mp5, g36, acr and scar. But i'm just about done with the cm901. Only thing left is the gold camo.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see they still like putting us in games that have 20 seconds left.. boooooo
Old 11-10-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been using all the guns, in the early teens with the m4, mp5, g36, acr and scar. But i'm just about done with the cm901. Only thing left is the gold camo.
How do you get the gold camos?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
How do you get the gold camos?
Getting your gun to level 35? 32? But it's unlocked at one of those levels. I'm at level 31 right now if i'm not mistaken. It's the same way to unlock all other camos, except it's the last unlockable for a gun.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like Level 31 will get the Gold Camo for your gun.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Guess i'm at level 30 with my cm901 then. Yeah, that's the last unlock for a weapon. Pretty cool that i'm just about done with it. Next in line is the ACR, has some good power to it, and the kick is a lot easier to manage with the RDS
Old 11-11-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guess i'm at level 30 with my cm901 then. Yeah, that's the last unlock for a weapon. Pretty cool that i'm just about done with it. Next in line is the ACR, has some good power to it, and the kick is a lot easier to manage with the RDS
I'm about to get the ACR, really excited as most automatics right now for me arent clicking real well. The cm901 is the closest thing ive gotten comfortable with but it's nothing amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I'm about to get the ACR, really excited as most automatics right now for me arent clicking real well. The cm901 is the closest thing ive gotten comfortable with but it's nothing amazing.
I'm doing really well. Got about a 3:1 these last four games with it.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shame, i liked MW2 headshots for camo

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, i was hoping they'd keep that aspect of it, it certainly makes it much more challenging, but i don't mind this way either. I'm just glad they didn't butcher the blue/red camos, as those have been a staple of the MW franchise.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Acr <333333333

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:28 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Acr <333333333
I use it too with silencer and Stability. I almost have it at gold cammo and I'm already level 62. Add me on ps3: yimmyraw69

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:47 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, the ACR is really good. The silencer helps with the recoil so you don't really need the Kick proficiency. The damage is awesome as well, i'd like to see what my K:D is with it, cause for the last few hours that's all i used (have it at level 23 now) and i've had at least a 3.5:1, just guesstimating. Can't wait to try out the AK, but i'm still a ways from it. Only Lvl58 right now.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:28 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

http://www.cod4boards.com/forum/atta...0&d=1320943994
Old 11-11-2011, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Battlefield 3 vs MW3 I only wish to buy one. I don't really have much time for much online multi-player time which should I choose?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an M4 man myself. Had the fall camo on MW2 with it, just always been 1 of my favorite guns. Favorite class on it is the ext mags with FMJ perk. I destroy with it. #1 is always the AK and always will be though.

Just sucks they don't go back to COD4 style and let you run with it 1st. I don't get to truly enjoy it until I decide to stop prestiging, which isn't at least 6 months down the line.

I'm excited to use the ACR with a silencer though.

Typically I don't use a bunch of different guns each time through. My style/preference is usually to pick a gun to start with early, master it completely, then at about level 30-40 use a different gun until the 60's maybe, then finish that out.

So when I prestige, I'll dominate with the Scar instead of the M4 early, and for a long time, and instead of the ACR 2nd I'll probably roll with the G36 which I'm excited about using also.

Side bar: Can any of you guys who were a big time SCAR user tell me if it's way different then the MW2 version? It was the only gun I hated in that game, HATED. Even though it was heavily used. Yet now, I love it. It's really amazing honestly and I don't know how it could change up on me so fast.

Quote:
Old 11-11-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wait, how could you hate the MW2 scar? The only thing that sucked about that gun was the initial small clip, but once you get extended mags it's unfair.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Yep, crazy isn't it. Hated it though. Never kept it long enough to get the ext mags though, just sucked to me.

Quote:
Old 11-11-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yep, crazy isn't it. Hated it though. Never kept it long enough to get the ext mags though, just sucked to me.
I hated it, too. I thought the ROF on it was dogshit compared to a lot of the other ARs.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I hated it, too. I thought the ROF on it was dogshit compared to a lot of the other ARs.
The RoF wasn't too bad, but the power was ridiculous. With the SP multiplier, you could three hit kill guys from medium-long range.