Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-01-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What Position Do You Scout Best / Worst?

So we're all draftniks here and have been following the draft for a number of years. So I want to know is what positions have you consistently had the most success projecting good players in the draft, and which ones have you had trouble with? For example Mike Mayock is great at projecting DB's, but don't trust him when he talks about the big uglies.

For me I've always nailed my running back rankings. I called Demarco Murray. Jamaal Charles, MJD, Ray Rice, Roy Helu, and even Danny Woodhead. I also called Donald Brown, Laurence Maroney, and Knowshon Moreno sucking. I just have an eye for seeing the style somebody runs, and identifying if they have at least 1 elite quality to their game.

However, I suck hardcore at projecting pass rushers. I had CMIII, Aldon Smith, and JPP (the 3 best young pass rusher) ranked well below some other guys who have had nowhere near the same success. It's probably because I prefer guys who have a developed repertoire over actual physical talent and developmental skills. All you need to know is 2 years ago the 2 guys I wanted the Pats to get were Jason Worlids and Eric Norwood.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bad with Quarterbacks

I liked B.Quinn, Akili Smith, J. Clausen, B.Brohn, V.Young and Alex Smith

I thought M.Stafford and C.Newton would struggle.

I feel bad for Luck and RG3. I like them both

I never liked Leirnart though! :)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not as talented as some here, but I SUCK at evaluating QBs. All the ones I've ever liked have sucked, all the ones I was wary on turn out to be good. And I really like both Luck AND RG3. Sorry Colts/Redskins. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't say I suck with pass-rushers, but I really hate evaluating them. It's a really tricky position, and I've missed on a few different guys. I think I'm getting better, though, as I really liked JPP and Aldon Smith.

I've been pretty good with wide receivers.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The hardest positions for pro scouts to evaluate are QB's and WR's. There is just so much about intangibles for a QB which we have no access to, that evaluating them is very difficult from a distance.
WR's play in college is completely different from how they must play as pros. There are no press defenses in college, so WR's get a free ride off the LOS, something they won't often get in the pros and I'd say the failure rate among WR's is the highest for any position in the draft. A WR can look sensational in college but really struggle as a pro because they face a whole new set of situations for which they have no training.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best: defensive linemen
worst: offensive linemen

weird b/c those are probably two of the hardest positions to evaluate and i understand how defensive linemen look and their techniques a lot better than OL.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alot of it depends on the tape that we as civilians have access to. For me, I struggle to evaluate DBs every year because alot of the televised games don't give great views of the DBs during the play, making it pretty difficult to see how they flip their hips and track the ball on the deeper routes, especially before the ball is thrown. DBs are something I really struggle with every year. Pass rushers are another one where I'm really hit or miss, as I tend to lean towards production over pure potential and the trend in the NFL seems to suggest that the latter is more important at that position. For example I would have drafted Cam Jordan 10/10 over Aldon Smith last year, and I was a big Jerry Hughes fan the year before. I may have had a little issue or two with QBs as well (cough, Cam Newton...that's the big one, anyways).

I'm usually pretty spot on with receivers, running backs and linebackers. Obviously those are some of the easier positions to evaluate, especially the last two who tend to translate easiest to the NFL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been very solid QB's, except for last year when no one saw guys like Ponder going early in the draft. I was one of the few who projected Mark Sanchez as a top 5 pick, also was a huge fan of both Cam Newton and Jake Locker throughout the draft process last season.

I've missed on a few defenders, I thought Rolando McClain would be a instant force day one in his NFL career and also had Rey Maualuga rated in the top 20.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like to think that im good on the offensive side of the ball with linemen excused.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been good on quarterbacks the last few years. None of the running backs I've really liked have failed. Thought the Texans were right to take Mario Williams over Reggie Bush. There've been some receivers I felt dead sure about that turned out. I think I spend most of my time watching quarterbacks, running backs, tight ends and defensive lineman, though.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I focus on quarterbacks, running backs, receivers and tight ends because that's the market I write for. I've probably had the most success with receivers and running backs while quarterbacks bring up the tail end of my results graph.

I do follow all of the positions from a less detailed point of view as a fan of the draft. It's my favorite NFL event, bar none.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best:
None

Worst:
All
Old 04-01-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QBs definitely my weakness. Safeties very very difficult too, just based on the lack of TV tape that showcases what you need to see.

Strength, I'd say WRs.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL!!

I'm just another obnoxious fan.
If I had to put my name after who I felt were the top 50-300 prospects, I would stop posting.
I like evaluating guys, comparing them to current NFL players and projecting them to the next level, but that's about it.

I'm still trying to figure out why Vernon Gholston busted.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think i'm probably best at QBs, when watching them in college I can just look and see if what they are doing translates to the NFL and if they have enough talent, what their reads are like etc.

I've missed on where some of them have been drafted however, like Mallet and Tebow, but as players I'm usually pretty accurate. The one I've busted on was Brian Brohm, I was a big fan of him coming out.

My worst? I don't know if i necessarily have a worst, but I do have my correct predictions and bust on everything else.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QBs are really hard to evaluate. I've been wrong a lot about QBs, but that seems true of most people.

I feel pretty good about my ability to evaluate RBs, TEs and WRs. Don't really even try to evaluate interior offensive lineman, except when they just happen to be in a game I'm watching and I have a good view of them.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strength DEs and RBs

Weaknesses
Secondary

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess say my best positions are QB's and O-Lineman.

For whatever reason I've struggled with pass rushers recently.

RB's and WR's are tough for me to go all-in with my support or my opposition because their success is so situation dependent - more so than any other positions.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think safeties are the hardest to evaluate because there are so many factors that go into them. That is probably why there are always so few truly elite safeties in the modern NFL.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't struggle or excel in one area I just hit and miss on some players every year

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suck at all of um. Ive had some luck scouting some players but for the most part, a lot of the players that i like, suck haha

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I admit, I can't evaluate a QB to save my life. That's not to say that I am wrong about a player most of the time. Moreso that if I was a scout, you wouldn't want to pay me to go look at QBs for you. LOL.

I think I'm pretty good at WRs, CBs, DEs, and LBs.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
cajuncorey
Rookie

cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cajuncorey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best: DT, WR

Worst: QB,DE(espicially 3-4 DE's)
cajuncorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is funny because I think I evaluate QB's, DT's, and WR's real well but since I only have a couple of examples it is mostly likely luck than anything else. Or bad luck for the positions I suck at: DE, CB, RB, OL.

For the record some of my mid-late round guys I think will be solid are: Mike Daniels (best pass rushing dt in the draft imo) and Kirk Cousins. I have not seen enough of the WR's to say anything but I really think Stephen Hill will never be a great WR.

Now that I have written it down we will see if I can truly scout these positions well or not.
Goon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:18 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like previously stated, its hard to scout most positions from the tape we're limited to because of angles. Which is why I have no choice but to trust what I read about DBs.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote