Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-10-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Up to 10 people on the ballot.

and PLEASE include explanations as to why you want the people you nominate inducted that you PM to me

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 11-10-2011 at 06:23 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, 32 names now...but it's pretty much a list of guys who are going to get in eventually. There are a few who should already be in, so I'll whittle it down.

I will give a shoutout to BoneKrusher, and kinda lead a campaign for him if that's ok with Diab. I said in the last HoF discussion that he should be given some sort of recognition, and I'm definitely voting for him. The Sig Request thread has 12,075 posts in it. 1,944 of them are by BoneKrusher, and he leads the #2 poster by over a thousand. That's close to 2,000 sigs he's made for posters on here, all of which for free. We've had a lot of guys who've contributed to this board with quality commentary, funny posts, or insightful and thought provoking threads. But this guy has essentially decorated the forum and served all the posters on here. The guy deserves a thank you, and I think this would be an appropriate way to do so.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will nominate a couple people.

1.YFS - best poster imo before he got banned?
2.Breed - funny sometimes
3.Longhornslegend - always makes good post imo
4.ViperVisor - Keeps the hot chick thread alive single handedly.
5.ThePudge - Best draft guy on this board scouting wise plus I always liked his scouting reports and rankings.
6.TH - His post are always well thought out.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Ok, 32 names now...but it's pretty much a list of guys who are going to get in eventually. There are a few who should already be in, so I'll whittle it down.

I will give a shoutout to BoneKrusher, and kinda lead a campaign for him if that's ok with Diab. I said in the last HoF discussion that he should be given some sort of recognition, and I'm definitely voting for him. The Sig Request thread has 12,075 posts in it. 1,944 of them are by BoneKrusher, and he leads the #2 poster by over a thousand. That's close to 2,000 sigs he's made for posters on here, all of which for free. We've had a lot of guys who've contributed to this board with quality commentary, funny posts, or insightful and thought provoking threads. But this guy has essentially decorated the forum and served all the posters on here. The guy deserves a thank you, and I think this would be an appropriate way to do so.
I was thinking bout giving BK a vote as well.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would vote TH a million times.

I would throw yoda in there too. hooray yoda.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be a lot easier for me to go through my PM's than scroll back through this thread jotting down who wants who in the next HoF. That's why I'm urging everyone to PM them to me.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
It's going to be a lot easier for me to go through my PM's than scroll back through this thread jotting down who wants who in the next HoF. That's why I'm urging everyone to PM them to me.
I would also say BOE should be in there.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I would vote TH a million times.

I would throw yoda in there too. hooray yoda.
This Fo Sho. Yoda is my secret lover. I would aslo include BeerBaron.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Ballot:

1. BeerBaron: When I think of my ballot I think of it the same way as how I would vote for the pro football hall of fame. BeerBaron is the first to come to mind. Great posts insightful, smart, and active. Brings up topics outside of homerism, and current events. He has broken the lull of many a post draft pre-preseason with interesting games, drafts, and other activities. Without BB this board would be much much worse.

2. BoneKrusher: I know he doesn't have the time requirement but he is kinda the Ed Sabol nomination for me. Posts are great don't get me wrong but to break the monotony of post after post having an interesting picture to look at. Krusher's sigs make posters more identifiable than their posts ever could.

3. ***_Ork_Wang aka Renji - An Iconic poster when I think of the greatest posts in forum history many of them come from Renji. The creator of the SWDC meme That's why we american football. One of the the great international posters on the site.

4. Draft Guru aka Ginger who cheats at Madden - The guy has HOF numbers currently second most active poster in SWDC history also one of the most popular.

I'll leave it there the game is almost on I'll be back for more.

EDIT: I will PM it after I get my full list.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 11-10-2011 at 06:54 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I think BeerBaron, Brent, Papa CJ, TH, Drew, Tackle, Caddy, Deep and CCB should all be first ballot HOFers. And GRF, he was a legend before I even joined the board.
Did YOU FORGET SOMEONE DOUGHIE??

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Did YOU FORGET SOMEONE DOUGHIE??
There there dear vidae. 2008!
Old 11-10-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
There there dear vidae. 2008!
Early 2008! EARLY is the key here!

Old 11-10-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will not stand for being robbed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I will not stand for being robbed.
Brody, you will be on my ballot.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ should be on the top of everyone's list, I mean we need to make sure we get him in there before he dies and all!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BeerBaron all the way
Old 11-10-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T24L, Brodeur, YFS and yoda should be locks. And at least one of the KC posters--vidae, BOE and Splat--should be in.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry but as good of a poster YFS was he 100% doesn't belong in the NFLDC HOF after what went down.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm sorry but as good of a poster YFS was he 100% doesn't belong in the NFLDC HOF after what went down.
YFS' ban took place during one of my many hiatuses so I'm not exactly privvy to such knowledge.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
YFS' ban took place during one of my many hiatuses so I'm not exactly privvy to such knowledge.
I was away when it happened too...I would like to know as well.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-10-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive made more sigs for you people than BK **** you all :(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ive made more sigs for you people than BK **** you all :(
You made one for me...got lost with my old photobucket acct

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-10-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK has pretty much supplied the whole forum with sigs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

BK used to make every sig I wanted.. now I bug fenikz because it's easier to PM him in IRC! :D

Old 11-10-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
BK used to make every sig I wanted.. now I bug fenikz because it's easier to PM him in IRC! :D
Same here, bro!