Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-11-2011, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
to be fair, bbt might seem decent if you watched it upside down. like listening to a ringo song in reverse.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:16 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
There is a total lack of women on these lists.
Well commie said I wasn't allowed to put Annie's boobs on my list.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Well commie said I wasn't allowed to put Annie's boobs on my list.
Big mistake!
Old 11-11-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
You shouldn't judge me, 2 1/2 men> BBT.
That's like saying Jerry Sandusky is better than Adolf Hitler.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:23 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

theres no way that hitler didnt have butt sex with at least one 10 year old boy

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Hence why he is worse. As villainous as he is, I don't think Sandusky would have shied away from a Jewish boy.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
That wasn't him, that sort of **** took place in Italy (see the movie Salo......okay don't, because it's really ****** up and ******, but understand the point of the raping happening in Italy), not Germany.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this thread turned into something gross rather quickly!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

on to the next page!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't watched that many shows, so many greats will probably be missing, but let's try this anyway...

1. Saul Tigh (Battlestar Galactica)
2. John Locke (Lost)
3. Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)
4. Benjamin Linus (Lost)
5. Omar Little (The Wire)
6. Walter White (Breaking Bad) - Could end up changing, but I'm only 4 episodes into season 2
7. Adrian Monk (Monk) - I seem to be the first one, but I loved that character.
8. Dr. House (House) - What's the show without him?
9. Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones) - Will probably climb a lot as we get more episodes.
10. Al Swearengen (Deadwood)
11. Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad) - See Walter White
12. Gaius Baltar (Battlestar Galactica)
13. Jayne Cobb (Firefly)
14. Nelson Van Alden (Boardwalk Empire) - I might be swayed by my Michael Shannon love here. Also haven't watched anything from season 2 yet.
15. Dexter Morgan (Dexter)
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Dexter Morgan (Dexter)
2. Gaius Baltar (Battlestar Galactica)
3. Hank Moody (Californication)
4. Shawn Spencer (Psych)
5. Charlie Kelly (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
6. GOB Bluth (Arrested Development)
7. Sterling Archer (Archer)
8. Ari Gold (Entourage)
9. Dr Perry Cox (Scrubs)
10. Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother)
11. Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)
12. Coach Eric Taylor (Friday Night Lights)
13. Omar Little (The Wire)
14. Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars)
15. Sawyer (LOST)

Just missed: Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad), Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec), Jack Donaghy (30 Rock), Tim Riggins (Friday Night Lights), Al Swearengen (Deadwood), Abed Nadir (Community), Red Foreman (That 70's Show), Cosmo Kramer (Seinfeld)

I think this is my list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 11-11-2011 at 12:12 PM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BSG characters count even though the show is a remake from the 70's?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is a total lack of women on these lists.
I blame that on television as a whole. Since 2000 there has been very strong Male characters on TV. In most cases they take a backseat to male charactersand are the most annoying characters on the show....for instance if I had to make a list of top 15 most annoying characters on TV since 2000 they would be.

Most Annoying Characters
1. Alan Harper - Two and a Half Men
2. Carol Peletier - The Walking Dead
3. Britta Perry - Community
4. George-Michael Bluth - Arrested Development
5. Paula Abdul - American Idol
6. Charlie Harper - Two and a Half Men
7. Sophia Peletier - The Walking Dead
8. Andrea - The Walking Dead
9. Kate Austen - Lost
10. Pam - The Office
11. Ann Perkins - Parks and Recreation
12. Jake Harper - Two and a Half Men
13. Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian - Scrubs
14. Erica Evans - V
15. Jeff Winger - Community

11 out of 15 are women then again Micheal Cera is a little girl so 12 out of 15 are women.....

Last edited by StripedWalrus : 11-11-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Removed Juliet
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Leslie Knope is the best female character on TV. April Ludgate is the runner-up.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Leslie Knope is the best female character on TV. April Ludgate is the runner-up.
I agree with this....and it is a shame that there are not stronger female characters on TV.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I blame that on television as a whole. Since 2000 there has been very strong Male characters on TV. In most cases they take a backseat to male charactersand are the most annoying characters on the show....for instance if I had to make a list of top 15 most annoying characters on TV since 2000 they would be.

Most Annoying Characters
1. Alan Harper - Two and a Half Men
2. Carol Peletier - The Walking Dead
3. Britta Perry - Community
4. George-Michael Bluth - Arrested Development
5. Paula Abdul - American Idol
6. Charlie Harper - Two and a Half Men
7. Sophia Peletier - The Walking Dead
8. Andrea - The Walking Dead
9. Kate Austen - Lost
10. Pam - The Office
11. Ann Perkins - Parks and Recreation
12. Juliet Burke - Lost
13. Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian - Scrubs
14. Erica Evans - V
15. Jeff Winger - Community

11 out of 15 are women then again Micheal Cera is a little girl so 12 out of 15 are women.....
JD? George Michael? Get out of here with that ****.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
JD? George Michael? Get out of here with that ****.
JD and George Micheal were both whiny little bitches that were so annoying that they made me want to punch them in the face....George Micheal wanted to bang his cousin and JD was just so awkward that he was unbearable.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My List

1. Dexter Morgan- Dexter
2. Walter White- Breaking Bad
3. Walter Bishop- Fringe
4. Ari Gold- Entourage
5. Daryl Dixon- The Walking Dead
6. Dr Perry Cox- Scrubs
7. Larry David- Curb Your Enthusiasm
8. Doug Wilson- Weeds
9. Charlie Kelly- Always Sunny
10. Barney Stinson- How I Met Your Mother
11. Chuck Bartowski- Chuck
12. Ron Swanson- Parks and Recreation
13. Jack Donaghy- 30 Rock
14. Stephan Colbert- The Colbert Report
15. Coach Taylor- Friday Night Lights

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 11-12-2011 at 11:45 AM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have had both of those guys on my list if I didn't try to cut off the AD love. JD was on mine, as was Dr. Cox.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****, do any of you read the thread? Only characters from shows from 2000 on...

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's my list:

1, Don Draper (Mad Men)
2. Barney Stinson (HIMYM)
3. Al Swearingin (Deadwood)
4. Omar (The Wire)
5. Malcom Reynods (Firefly)
6. Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
7. Vic Mackey (The Shield)
8. Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)
9. Eric Taylor (Friday Night Lights)
10. Tami Taylor (Friday Night Lights)
11. Carl (Aqua Teen)
12. Greg House (House)
13. Walter White (Breaking Bad)
14. McNulty (The Wire)
15. Ari Gold (Entourage)

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
We have a 4 way race for #1 right now, with 3 characters now over 100 points. Two of them have over 10 votes.
Ron Swanson
Dexter Morgan
Walter White
Don Draper
Old 11-11-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
BSG characters count even though the show is a remake from the 70's?
I listed a character who first appeared in a 1994 movie. Also, he wasn't a cartoon then.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seinfeld? This list was for characters from TV shows started on or after 2000, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My list has been very fluid, but I guess I'm going to submit this:

1. Ronald Ulysses "Ron" Swanson (Nick Offerman, Parks and Rec)
2. Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad)
3. Malcolm Reynolds (Nathan Fillion, Firefly)
4. Coach Eric Taylor (Kyle Chandler, Friday Night Lights)
5. Chuck "Charles Carmichael" Bartowski (Zachary Levi, Chuck)
6. Benjamin Linus (Michael Emerson, Lost)
7. Walter White (Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad)
8. Don Draper (Jon Hamm, Mad Men)
9. Burton Guster (Dule Hill, Psych)
10. Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones)
11. Gaius Baltar (James Callis, Battlestar Galactica)
12. Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall, Dexter)
13. Jayne Cobb (Adam Baldwin, Firefly)
14. Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell, Veronica Mars)
15. Colonel Saul Tigh (Michael Hogan, Battlestar Galactica)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 11-11-2011 at 06:28 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote