Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-11-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)
2. Dexter Morgan (Dexter)
3. Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
4. Charlie Kelly (IASIP)
5. Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm)
6. Gustavo Fring (Breaking Bad)
7. Tobias Fuenke (Arrested Development)
8. Leon (Curb Your Enthusiasm)
9. Phil Dunphy (Modern Family)
10. Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
11. Stephen Colbert (The Colbert Report)
12. Gob Bluth (Arrested Development)
13. Michael Scott (The Office)
14. Ruxin (The League)
15. Doug Wilson (Weeds)

Pretty comedy-centric. Oh well.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I blame that on television as a whole. Since 2000 there has been very strong Male characters on TV. In most cases they take a backseat to male charactersand are the most annoying characters on the show....for instance if I had to make a list of top 15 most annoying characters on TV since 2000 they would be.

Most Annoying Characters
1. Alan Harper - Two and a Half Men
2. Carol Peletier - The Walking Dead
3. Britta Perry - Community
4. George-Michael Bluth - Arrested Development
5. Paula Abdul - American Idol
6. Charlie Harper - Two and a Half Men
7. Sophia Peletier - The Walking Dead
8. Andrea - The Walking Dead
9. Kate Austen - Lost
10. Pam - The Office
11. Ann Perkins - Parks and Recreation
12. Juliet Burke - Lost
13. Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian - Scrubs
14. Erica Evans - V
15. Jeff Winger - Community

11 out of 15 are women then again Micheal Cera is a little girl so 12 out of 15 are women.....
This has got to be a joke list. Jeff Winger, Juliet, JD, George Michael, and Pam? MOST ANNOYING? ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? (The others are fine selections).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
This has got to be a joke list. Jeff Winger, Juliet, JD, George Michael, and Pam? MOST ANNOYING? ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? (The others are fine selections).
I will defend this to the death lol. I love everything single show that these people are in...but they almost ruined it for me. This is why.

Jeff Winger - Community is a great show, but Joel Mchale inability to act has made Jeff Winger an annoying character. To start off Winger is not so bad...but the attempts to change his character into a caring person are idiotic. Then there is his googly eye romance with Annie which borderlines asinine. All in all he could be removed from the show and I dont think the show would lose all that much.

JD - I enjoyed every character in Scrubs except JD. I wanted Dr. Cox to punch him so hard but he never did. He was just whiny and so self absorbed I couldnt stand him.

George Michael - Its Michael Cera...need I say more? This is the best character Micheal Cera had ever played and ever will play and he still annoys the **** out of me.

Pam - The reason why Pam is so annoying is that because ever since Jim and her got married she ruined Jim. Jim's character has suffered because of her. All in all I should make it Jim and Pam.

I have thought long and hard on it and I really dont think Juliet deserves to be on there. You were right. However I will replace her with Jake Harper from Two and half men.

Last edited by StripedWalrus : 11-11-2011 at 03:38 PM.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I know, and there is a total lack of Wire characters on your list.
I've never seen the wire. And Two and 1/2 men is terrible and has gotten even worse with Ashton in it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK OK I'll do a top 10.

Omar Little
Veronica Mars
Charlie Kelley
Gob Bluth
Malcolm Reynolds
Eric Taylor (Coach Taylor to you)
Spike
Jack Bristow (you forgot)
Walter White
Jax

Filling out:

Ron Swanson
Don Draper
Taco
Larry David
Tobias Funke
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Creed Bratton was originally my #1, then I realized he'd never make the top 25.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caught up on all the lists I got today. We now have 5 characters up over 100 points, and 6 over 10 votes.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Malcolm Reynolds
2. John Dorian
3. River Tam
4. Topher Brink
5. Bill Adama
6. Chuck Bartowski
7. Shawn Spencer
8. Gregory House
9. Gaius Baltar
10. Adrian Monk
11. Veronica Mars
12. Abed Nadir
13. Ron Swanson
14. Tyrion Lannister
15. Barney Stinson

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
1. Malcolm Reynolds
2. John Dorian
3. River Tam
4. Topher Brink
5. Bill Adama
6. Chuck Bartowski
7. Shawn Spencer
8. Gregory House
9. Gaius Baltar
10. Adrian Monk
11. Veronica Mars
12. Abed Nadir
13. Ron Swanson
14. Tyrion Lannister
15. Barney Stinson
I like Chuck but my favorite character on the show is John Casey

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No love for any of the Smallville or Supernatural people ?Guess you guys don't know what good shows are...JK ...
Old 11-12-2011, 03:38 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Leslie Knope is the best female character on TV.
Sir, that title belongs to Ms. Peggy Olsen.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:36 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya Peggy is hard to top

Been watching The Good Wife, Julianna Margulies is really good too

prediction for top 5 in no particular order(Omar #1)
Omar Little
Don Draper
Ron Swanson
Dexter Morgan
Walter White

which is actually very for good a NFLDC list, normally you would have 15 tards voting for the big bang theory

Last edited by fenikz : 11-12-2011 at 07:40 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things reaaaaaally slowed down this afternoon. Still have til Monday afternoon to get your lists in if you havent PMed me one.

That said, if we stop now, I think that this might be one of the best lists we've done, maybe the best. Some great choices.

Old 11-13-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hardly watch TV but **** it here's my list. I've no defense for some of these, they just keep me laughing.

1. Gob Bluth - Arrested
2. Dave Chappelle - Chappelle's Show
3. Sayid Jarrah - Lost
4. John Locke - Lost
5. Olivia Munn - AOTS
6. Capt. Ronald Speirs - BOB
7. Sawyer - Lost
8. Flavor Flav - FOL
9. Dr.House - House
10. Des Hume - Lost
11. Dr. Perry Cox - Scrubs
12. Andy Millman - Extras
13. Stiles - Teen Wolf
14. Geoff Peterson - LLShow
15. Tim Gunn - PRunway

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Hardly watch TV but **** it here's my list. I've no defense for some of these, they just keep me laughing.

1. Gob Bluth - Arrested
2. Dave Chappelle - Chappelle's Show
3. Sayid Jarrah - Lost
4. John Locke - Lost
5. Olivia Munn - AOTS
6. Capt. Ronald Speirs - BOB
7. Sawyer - Lost
8. Flavor Flav - FOL
9. Dr.House - House
10. Des Hume - Lost
11. Dr. Perry Cox - Scrubs
12. Andy Millman - Extras
13. Stiles - Teen Wolf
14. Geoff Peterson - LLShow
15. Tim Gunn - PRunway

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better than Olivia Munn.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoroughly enjoyed Teen Wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 11-13-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Voting ends tomorrow at 5 est, so if you havent sent in a list, do so now.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I totally forgot Dexter on my list...

I haven't watched the Wire or BSG.

I don't find Curb to be funny no matter how hard I try and Larry David is just annoying anyway.

I find it to be the show rather than any of the characters in Breaking Bad that make it good...

I've only watched season 1 of Parks and Rec.

That should cover the questions/omissions.

Titus Pullus, Dexter and Riggins are probably the next 3 to be picked, though Dexter probably should be on there.

My order is based basically on when they came into my head more than anything else...

1. Donald Draper - Mad Men
2. Ari Gold - Entourage
3. House - House
4. Dr Cox - Scrubs
5. Ruxton - The League
6. T. Bag - Prison Break
7. Sylar - Heroes
8. Casey - Chuck
9. Janitor - Scrubs
10. Barney Stinson - How I Met Your Mother
11. Abed - Community
12. Pearce Hawthorne - Community
13. Jayne Cobb - Firefly
14. Coach Taylor - Friday Night Lights
15. Archer - Archer

I pretty much agree with that most annoying list. Jeff and Brita in community are annoying. Jeff just needs to smash Annie already because I'm questioning his manhood. Brita is a whiny pain in the ass. JD is the worst character in Scrubs and is genuinely annoying. I know he needs to be that character so that Dr Cox and Janitor can be awesome but doesn't change it. Must say that based on the one season of Parks and Rec that Leslie Knope gives the blonde in 30 Rock and Alan Harper a massive run for most annoying character on a TV show though! Oh, you know other than the black chick in True Blood!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Jesse Pinkman (Breaking Bad)
2. Gaius Baltar (BSG)
3. Ron Swanson (P&R)
4. Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars)
5. Tyrion Lanister (Game of Thrones)
6. Walter White (Breaking Bad)
7. Dwight Schrute (The Office)
8. Logan Ecchols (Veronica Mars)
9. Phil Dunfee (Modern Family)
10. Gregory House (Dr. House)
11. Ari Gold (Entourage)
12. Gob Bluth (Arrested Development)
13. Shawn Spencer (Psych)
14. Abed Nadir (Community)
15. Dr. Perry Cox (Scrubs)

I gave it a try

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

One more hour!

Old 11-14-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****! I'm at work I forgot about this I'll send my list in asap

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind not enough time :c

I don't watch a lot of tv shows I'm just barely catching up on a lot of the good ones on netflix my list probably wouldve consisted of Lost, the office, friday night lights, and breaking bad

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn I forgot Riggins. Oh well.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Will begin the countdown here in about 30 mins