Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2011, 02:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Judging from a map I googled and where I remember the location is supposed to be, I think it is Lost Tongue Overlook.

What's the deal with Shearpoint?

Hell of a fun time, especially if you're already pretty spent from the Dragon.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm I don't know if I'll stick with the Nord. I think I might want someone who can do something a little cooler. I had to stop for now to run some errands, I'll consider other races. Any suggestions for someone who can do something very cool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got Skyrim. I suck terribly at it. I really don't know how to fight in this game.

Last edited by Job Reborn : 12-29-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, just found out all those dragonbones/scales I've been selling do have a use after all(the armor). Luckily I still know of at least four dragons out there, and have a ways to go in the MQ, so I'm probably good. Smithing's only at 50 anyways, so no rush.

As for the Breezehome chest, I have no idea how many thousands of gold all the **** I have stored in there is worth. Broke ass storekeepers never can afford to buy all my ****.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Well, just found out all those dragonbones/scales I've been selling do have a use after all(the armor). Luckily I still know of at least four dragons out there, and have a ways to go in the MQ, so I'm probably good. Smithing's only at 50 anyways, so no rush.

As for the Breezehome chest, I have no idea how many thousands of gold all the **** I have stored in there is worth. Broke ass storekeepers never can afford to buy all my ****.
Yea same here. I sold all my dragon stuff but my smithing is only at 38. It felt good unloading all the dead weight I was carrying. I like it since its right next door to the forge.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post

I have well over 150,000 gold and that doesn't include the huge number of items in my chest which is probably worth around 100,000. I can't get rid of the damn money.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What town does Danicalive in?

I stored a bunch of stuff in her room and forgot where she's from.
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are wood elves fun to play? It seems like Command Animals would be a pretty cool special to have.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Are wood elves fun to play? It seems like Command Animals would be a pretty cool special to have.
I'm a wood elf, but surprisingly I've never actually used that command. But of course, my main reason to be a wood elf was the archer benefit, something I don't think you're interested in.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 12-29-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, and you can only use that Animal power once a day.

If you want to play as something pretty balanced across the board to see what you like best, try being a Dunmer. Try some different weapons, a bow, magic, etc.

Screw around for a little while until you see what you like best then start a new character that focuses on that.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The starting bonuses are so minor I don't really think it matters which race you choose.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Just dawned on me I can play Skyrim while watching bowl games on ESPN3...sweet.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 12-29-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
The starting bonuses are so minor I don't really think it matters which race you choose.
True. Race has been less relevant in each of the last 3 games. It was crucial in Morrowind since starting out in that game was extremely hard if you didn't pick a race, class and birthsign that boosted some sort of combat ability.

A little less important in Oblivion, though if you were trying to beat the level scaling by staying low the entire game, starting with a few skills really high helped.

Now it's even less relevant. You can become a jack of all trades with little effort.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was so focused on trying to up my archery with my orc, I forgot to do one-handed instead of two. At least in a pinch I can use a two and be ok. I'm glad I used this approach though because with my shouts and rage along with archery and handed combat, dragons, trolls, and giants will be cake. Plus for archery, Faendal's my *****.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm "fighting" a dragon right now that is glitching out and flying like a ******, getting stuck on cliffs, getting stuck on nothing...kinda funny actually. Right now he's just flying in place.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I'm "fighting" a dragon right now that is glitching out and flying like a ******, getting stuck on cliffs, getting stuck on nothing...kinda funny actually. Right now he's just flying in place.
That's a glitch that'll come up sometimes. It often ends with him just falling out of the sky dead. I haven't personally experienced it but I've heard others complain and seen videos.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He eventually lost track of me so I got a few sneak attack arrow shots on him till he was past half dead, then he zoomed off into space never to be seen again....I did up my sneak and archery a bunch from it though.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I was disappointed that the coolest helmet in the game was also one of the weakest in the iron helmet. I'm thinking about just making a guy who doesn't give a f*** and sticks to the iron helmet throughout the game, haha.
I think the Ebony Helmet is the coolest, but the Helm of Yngol is probably the most useful. It's armor is currently 56 compared to my Ebony's 68, but it gives 30% frost resistance. Add in that I'm a Nord and already have a 50% resistance, and ice attacks while wearing it do absolutely nothing. Frost Dragons can use their breath directly at me, and I can just sit there and unload arrows on it while doing so. And any Necromancers or other mages who use ice attacks pose little threat.

I think the Ebony armor and weaponry is my favorite, even over Daedric armor. I'm almost to 100 smithing, so that may change here soon. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 12-30-2011 at 01:50 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have full dragonplate armor now. Except the shield. I need the find one more dragon to get enough scales. I have plenty of bones but not enough scales. You also needs the scales and not bones to upgrade the armor. So I guess I can start selling any excess bones. No need for them now.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I have full dragonplate armor now. Except the shield. I need the find one more dragon to get enough scales. I have plenty of bones but not enough scales. You also needs the scales and not bones to upgrade the armor. So I guess I can start selling any excess bones. No need for them now.
In my first character, I was wearing fully enchanted Dragonscale and I made a full suit of enchanted Dragonbone for Farkas when I needed him as a follower.

It felt impressive. I think that the dragon armors should come with some inherent abilities though...like magic resistance. You can still enchant on top of that, but I should be pretty damn flame resistant in just dragon armor at least.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I just did an epic Golden Claw quest into the heart of hell, god dammit. I have no idea whats happening, but I am sure glad I changed to Dark Elf. Man would I have been screwed without crazy magic.
Quote:
Old 12-30-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I used to have a level 40+ character with dragon armor and the whole shebang, got kinda bored of the game getting too easy and haven't played in a week and a half. Yesterday I started a new character and am totally into it again. My plan this time is to actually spread my perks around more and not level up my smithing skill as fast (just made a ****-ton leather bracers and iron daggers last time and was rocking dragon armor by level 16). This way the game should be more difficult and I should enjoy it longer.

Modeled my character kinda after this guy: http://ns223506.ovh.net/rozne/0a017c...er-1492276.jpg

Gonna be rocking the iron helmet/studded armor for a while (yes I know those are conflicting armor types, but I don't give a **** haha)
Old 12-30-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I think the Ebony Helmet is the coolest, but the Helm of Yngol is probably the most useful. It's armor is currently 56 compared to my Ebony's 68, but it gives 30% frost resistance. Add in that I'm a Nord and already have a 50% resistance, and ice attacks while wearing it do absolutely nothing. Frost Dragons can use their breath directly at me, and I can just sit there and unload arrows on it while doing so. And any Necromancers or other mages who use ice attacks pose little threat.

I think the Ebony armor and weaponry is my favorite, even over Daedric armor. I'm almost to 100 smithing, so that may change here soon. :)
Just disenchant the helm of Yngol, FOOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ebony Armor was a tad disappointing to me. Looks too much like a power ranger.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never mind.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote