Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-02-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Healing is a hassle for me...I usually run out of potions and barely scrape by with w.e. food i'm carrying.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:08 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate one handed dual-wielding so much. The inability to block is lame and the combined amount of damage done isn't that much better than using a war hammer or greatsword. I think I'll either use one of those two or use a shield and sword combo so I can be a ******* truck or use a two handed so I can not be run over by trolls. Does anyone know how to compensate for this as an Orc?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the dual wielding. I wouldn't be big on blocking even if I couldn't dual anyways. I don't like having one weapon only with a shield.

I just need to better my weapons, the mace of molag bal is boss but I need to either upgrade my orcish sword of find a weapon >25.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-02-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Healing is a hassle for me...I usually run out of potions and barely scrape by with w.e. food i'm carrying.
You don't use magic to heal? Even if it's just the basic stuff, the school of restorative magic IS A VALID DISCIPLINE OF MAGIC!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I sell potions for cash, enchant the **** out of stuff, and just heal like a boss!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I sell potions for cash, enchant the **** out of stuff, and just heal like a boss!
But do you heal like a Baus?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love the dual wielding. I wouldn't be big on blocking even if I couldn't dual anyways. I don't like having one weapon only with a shield.

I just need to better my weapons, the mace of molag bal is boss but I need to either upgrade my orcish sword of find a weapon >25.
I like the idea I just kinda suck at it. Plus, on the TV I'm using now, my alignment is off so I can't see my health bar. That sort of makes being a beserker slightly difficult.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-02-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I like the idea I just kinda suck at it. Plus, on the TV I'm using now, my alignment is off so I can't see my health bar. That sort of makes being a beserker slightly difficult.
Can't you simply adjust that?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Can't you simply adjust that?
Not on this TV. It's ancient. I'm getting a new one later in the month so I'll switch over to that one so I'll generally have more flexibility in regard to how I play.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 01-02-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Not on this TV. It's ancient. I'm getting a new one later in the month so I'll switch over to that one so I'll generally have more flexibility in regard to how I play.
Yea I just recently got a 32" LCD. Just for gaming and its really a HUGE improvement.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-02-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** just got weird. I'm talking two dragons.

There's some serious spoilage there, so keep it zipped if that's important.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that'll happen. Two dragons wiped out the entire population of Rorikstead for me one day.

And the best is when the giants kill the dragon, but then you have to figure out how to get close enough to loot the dragon and get it's soul without being shot into space.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's some serious spoilage there, so keep it zipped if that's important.
I have seen two dragons before:

If you look behind the sword on the right, you can see the dragon. Glad I finally had a reason to post that haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The key to beating Giants is Fus-Ro-Dah-ing them and then beating them to death before they get up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

The first time I messed with a giant...he kicked me...game over...

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After my first trip to space, I decided to avoid giants, too. Until I got a bounty on one, then I had to use my strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After my first trip to space, I decided to avoid giants, too. Until I got a bounty on one, then I had to use my strategy.
I went with the sneak attack with bow and arrow, then dragon shout like you did, and just strike, backed out, repeat shout/sword method.

Old 01-03-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a mage, and strong enough now to not really have any problem with them. Before I would hide halfway down a cliff where they couldn't reach me, and just kill them inch by inch.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:43 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The key to beating Giants is Fus-Ro-Dah-ing them and then beating them to death before they get up.

With my dark brotherhood assassin, I just backstab them for 1 hit kills.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Screwy you guys and your shady tactics..I wanna go in there and bang with them toe-to-toe lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I used to just hide on one side of a rock while it's on the other side, and just keep running around it while shooting it. But now I just conjure an Atronach and then...do the rock thing again.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:51 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Screwy you guys and your shady tactics..I wanna go in there and bang with them toe-to-toe lol
At this point, I can, I've leveled up so ******* high haha.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paralysis poisons work good on Giants. I sneak attack them with a poisoned arrow and then just hack at them as they get up. My two handed is strong enough that they are dead before they can get to their feet.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just turn into a Werewolf and charge their ass. Works all the time 50% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On that 2nd one ^^^^, reminds me of my brother calling me not long after he got the game and was SUPER pissed off.

He was

None of his saves were from before he entered either, so he was totally stuck and swearing up a storm and was thinking about restarting the game with a new character.

I told him to calm down and try turning the difficulty all the way down to get through....he did and had no trouble.

Little brothers, eh?