Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 03-26-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Projected depth chart/needs

Updated again, the ages are reflective of how old they will be at the start of the 2008 season.

Quarterback (3) Kyle Orton (26-'09), Rex Grossman (28-'08), Caleb Hanie (23-'12)

Runningback (4) Matt Forte (22-'12), Garrett Wolfe (24-'10), Adrian Peterson (29-'09), Kevin Jones (26-'08)

Fullback (2) Jason McKie (28-'11), Jason Davis (25-'08)

Wide Reciever (6) Devin Hester (25-'13), Rashied Davis (29-'10), Brandon Lloyd (26-'08), Marty Booker (32-'09), Brandon Rideau (26-'08), Earl Bennett (22-'11)

Tight End (3) Desmond Clark (31-'10), Greg Olsen (23-'11), Kellen Davis (23-'11)

Offensive Tackles (3) John Tait (33-'09), John St. Clair (31-'08), Chris Williams (22-'12)

Interior Offensive Line (5) Olin Kruetz (31-'10), Roberto Garza (29-'11), Josh Beekman (25-'10), Dan Buenning (26-'09), Terrance Metcalf (30-'11)

Defensive Ends (4) Adewale Ogunleye (31-'09), Alex Brown (29-'11), Mark Anderson (25-'09), Ervin Baldwin (22-'11)

Defensive Tackle (5) Tommie Harris (25-'12), Marcus Harrison (23-'12), Israel Idonije (27-'09), Anthony Adams (28-'10), Matt Toeiana (25-'09)

Linebacker (6) Brian Urlacher (30-'12), Lance Briggs (27-'13), Nick Roach (23-'08-ERFA), Hunter Hillenmeyer (27-'11), Jamar Williams (24-'09), Joey LaRocque (22-'11)

Cornerback (4) Charles Tillman (27-'13), Corey Graham (23-'10), Trumaine McBride (22-'10), Marcus Hamilton (24-'08)

Safety (4) Mike Brown (30-'08), Kevin Payne (24-'10), Danieal Manning (26-'09), Craig Steltz (23-'11)

Special Teamers (3) Robbie Gould (25-'12), Brad Maynard (33-'10), Patrick Mannaley (32-'10)

Practice Squad
Joe Clermond (DE)
Cody Balogh (T)
Fontel Mines (TE)
Mike Hass (WR)
John Broussard (WR)
Rudy Burgess (CB)
Tyler Reed (G)

Injured Reserve
Nathan Vasher (CB)
Dusty Dvoracek (DT)
Darrell McClover (LB)
Zack Bowman (CB)
Fred Miller (OT)
Brandon McGowan (S)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 12-10-2008 at 03:05 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok..on to the comments.

1) Obviously a runningback and tight end is a need, but not one that couldn't be filled in rounds 3-5

2)Drafting a 1st round wide reciever would likely put 5 on the gameday roster, unless the club wanted to deactivate Bradley or Davis.

3)If we draft an offensive tackle with one of our first two picks I think it'll be interesting to see if St.Clair gets the boot and we trust a rookie as our swing tackle.

4)In the possible event that all of our D-lineman are healthy it'll be interesting to see who the club deactivates between Dvorack and Idonije. If we draft another D-lineman I think it all but ensures that Tank Johnson will be cut.

5)Safety could still be a medium need depending upon the health of Mike Brown.

Ok that's good for now. Bring on the comments.

Old 03-26-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice job. I heard conflicting reports about Tyrone Carter so he may or may not be on the roster.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Nice job. I heard conflicting reports about Tyrone Carter so he may or may not be on the roster.
PFT.com said that Bears officials said they did not sign Carter and have no plans to.

I think it's also worth noting with our added flexbility we could draft Beason or Timmons at #31 whether we plan on Briggs coming back or not and have them compete with Hillenmeyer (although I really like Hunter).

Old 03-26-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like that Joe Stelley as a punter. When I was in TC last year, he was showing up Maynard for the days that I was there. Man does he have a leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay... if I had it my way, Brandon Jackson would be drafted as the RB in the 3rd round. For TE, I personally like Kevin Boss in the 5th round if he is there, but next years draft is a lot deeper at TE and I think we could find a really good one first day. If D. Manning is moved to CB, which seems likely, I wouldn't mind someone like Josh Gattis in the 4th.

I think a future no. 1 WR would be huge to have. Berrian is more of a no. 2, and Bradley is a big ?, and Davis is just a good slot guy. If we could get a Bowe or Jarrett in the first, or a Sidney Rice or Robert Meachem in the 2nd, I'd be ecstatic.

The only OT I think worth drafting at 31 is Joe Staley. But I doubt he would be there. And if OT is really that big of a need for JA, I could see Ugoh at 31, but that is still a reach and the earliest I would take Ugoh is at 37. With Ruben returning, I think we can take our chances with either developing Tyler Reed some more, or drafting someone in the mid rounds. But if someone like Ben Grubbs or Ryan Kalil are there at 37, I probably wouldn't pass them.

Now, the Briggs situation. If we could get a pick between 25-33 and maybe some extra for Briggs, that'd be great. I would not mind either Timmons or Beason in the first if they are there.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
pellepelle_10
Veteran

pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
Okay... if I had it my way, Brandon Jackson would be drafted as the RB in the 3rd round. For TE, I personally like Kevin Boss in the 5th round if he is there, but next years draft is a lot deeper at TE and I think we could find a really good one first day. If D. Manning is moved to CB, which seems likely, I wouldn't mind someone like Josh Gattis in the 4th.

I think a future no. 1 WR would be huge to have. Berrian is more of a no. 2, and Bradley is a big ?, and Davis is just a good slot guy. If we could get a Bowe or Jarrett in the first, or a Sidney Rice or Robert Meachem in the 2nd, I'd be ecstatic.

The only OT I think worth drafting at 31 is Joe Staley. But I doubt he would be there. And if OT is really that big of a need for JA, I could see Ugoh at 31, but that is still a reach and the earliest I would take Ugoh is at 37. With Ruben returning, I think we can take our chances with either developing Tyler Reed some more, or drafting someone in the mid rounds. But if someone like Ben Grubbs or Ryan Kalil are there at 37, I probably wouldn't pass them.

Now, the Briggs situation. If we could get a pick between 25-33 and maybe some extra for Briggs, that'd be great. I would not mind either Timmons or Beason in the first if they are there.
Good stuff Bearfan.

I agree with Smokey regarding a future 1 wr needed on the team. While I believe Berrian and Bradley have a high chance of becoming major players on this team we will be in dire need of a possession receiver once Muhammad croaks. He's on the verge. Now would definatelly be a good time to bring in someone so they don't have to immediatelly become a starter. (most draftee's from WR needing 2-3 seasons to mature which will probably be all Muhammad will have in the tank). Jarrett, Meachem, J. Hill, or S. Smith would be huge additions for us.

While I am highly against OL with the first 2 picks I wouldn't complain if we could add another draft pick via the Briggs situation. I do understand that age is a major concern here and youth is greatly needed. I wouldn't mind a player or 2 out of the draft however I wouldn't make it a top concern.

OLB would be a great addition given the players available. Willis, Poz, Timmons, Beason NEEEEEDDD to be in a Bear uni next season. Theyr'e not just needed becuase of the Briggs situation but they'd definatelly add another dimension to the defense as "I" feel that HH is a band aid. Depth is a major concern here.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:06 AM    (permalink
KBear
All-Pro

KBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Depth at LB is a concern even if Briggs is resigned, so that does need to be addressed. But it does not have to be with one of the top 2 picks, that is if they were to go out and sign a cheap vet who could start until the rookie develops.

That being said, we already have our vets for OL, TE, and WR. So the Bears can wait to draft those positions if they choose to do so at all.

As long as Briggs comes back, there really is no one position that is so far ahead of any other position that needs to be addressed via the draft. Which is a good spot to be in, but it makes predicted who the Bears are going to draft so much harder.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
pellepelle_10
Veteran

pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBear View Post
Depth at LB is a concern even if Briggs is resigned, so that does need to be addressed. But it does not have to be with one of the top 2 picks, that is if they were to go out and sign a cheap vet who could start until the rookie develops.

That being said, we already have our vets for OL, TE, and WR. So the Bears can wait to draft those positions if they choose to do so at all.

As long as Briggs comes back, there really is no one position that is so far ahead of any other position that needs to be addressed via the draft. Which is a good spot to be in, but it makes predicted who the Bears are going to draft so much harder.
I think it is hard predicting who chicago will select even when they do have needs. They're always throwing curveballs in the draft.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the deal with Bryan Johnson(FB)?

He's getting cut right? I believe I heard JA is just waiting until he's 100% healthy to release him, so theres no legal issues.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yes that is why. I believe Johnson is already looking into suing the team for encouraging him to play when he was injured so to cut him now would be moronic on their part.

Old 03-28-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yes that is why. I believe Johnson is already looking into suing the team for encouraging him to play when he was injured so to cut him now would be moronic on their part.
lol.. thanks for clearing that up.

Johnson is a beast.. We could have used him last year.. Oh well.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Bears_Fan
Rookie

Bears_Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Are we cutting Johnson for health concerns?

Why don't we keep him around after he gets healthy?
Old 04-09-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Bears_Fan
Rookie

so are we going BPA?
Bears_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_Fan View Post
Are we cutting Johnson for health concerns?

Why don't we keep him around after he gets healthy?
I don't think the organazation is too hot on him after threatning to sue. But I wouldn't mind him back. I think he's very good, but can't be counted on to stay fully healthy all year.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Bears_Fan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
I don't think the organazation is too hot on him after threatning to sue. But I wouldn't mind him back. I think he's very good, but can't be counted on to stay fully healthy all year.
Yeah. I guess you are right. It is a shame, though.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Bears_Fan
Rookie

What about drafting Dallas Baker, WR on Day 2? I would prefer to take a chance on him later, than Sidney Rice in Rd 2.

Quote:
I think a future no. 1 WR would be huge to have.

Last edited by Bears_Fan : 04-09-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pellepelle_10 View Post
I think it is hard predicting who chicago will select even when they do have needs. They're always throwing curveballs in the draft.
amen. i mean, last year, everyone thought, with their more than anemic offense, the bears have to draft offensive weaponry. hester, dvorack, manning, williams, anderson, because they knew something we didn't. which was grossman was going to be 'the real deal'. okay, maybe a few snickers. but with orton hindering the passing game (not entirely his own fault), and now were on year two of the turner-rexy system. and the fact that the bears seem to find some value in every round last year. fifth round mark anderson? second round hester scored a third as many touchdowns as oakland did as an entire team (half if you count the post season). i think they're gonna skip a WR on day one and focus more on other elements (OLine. and deepining LB, which like it or not, Joe and Wilson aren't good enough to replace one or two LB's. Ayenbadejo is a decent back up and Jamar Williams i think has the tools to be a decent backup right now and possibly improve into a starter role with briggs maybe not playing. But i think thats irrelevent. Third round is when i think they'll be looking for LB.

again, i still don't see a day one WR. if anything the bears might trade for one next year... because, well. we all know, moose is going the way of the buffalo.

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 04-09-2007 at 06:54 PM.
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What about drafting Dallas Baker, WR on Day 2? I would prefer to take a chance on him later, than Sidney Rice in Rd 2.
Oh I would love that so much. As I watched him a tad throught the season, I really like what I saw from him. So a Day 2 pick up of him, I would be estatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bears_Fan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Oh I would love that so much. As I watched him a tad throught the season, I really like what I saw from him. So a Day 2 pick up of him, I would be estatic
How late do you think he will last?
Old 04-09-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
pellepelle_10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
amen. i mean, last year, everyone thought, with their more than anemic offense, the bears have to draft offensive weaponry. hester, dvorack, manning, williams, anderson, because they knew something we didn't. which was grossman was going to be 'the real deal'. okay, maybe a few snickers. but with orton hindering the passing game (not entirely his own fault), and now were on year two of the turner-rexy system. and the fact that the bears seem to find some value in every round last year. fifth round mark anderson? second round hester scored a third as many touchdowns as oakland did as an entire team (half if you count the post season). i think they're gonna skip a WR on day one and focus more on other elements (OLine. and deepining LB, which like it or not, Joe and Wilson aren't good enough to replace one or two LB's. Ayenbadejo is a decent back up and Jamar Williams i think has the tools to be a decent backup right now and possibly improve into a starter role with briggs maybe not playing. But i think thats irrelevent. Third round is when i think they'll be looking for LB.

again, i still don't see a day one WR. if anything the bears might trade for one next year... because, well. we all know, moose is going the way of the buffalo.
Its a crap shoot for any of us to predict a player. Even Scott Wright stated its a b trying to get info out of the Chicago camp.

I will say that even though WR isn't the biggest need it definatelly has a high level of talent in the late 1st to early 3rd rounds.

OL is a need due to age concerns but I don't "think" Angelo will go that route. I could be wrong though. I see it as a high possibility in the 2nd round though. (even though I'd rather see us get someone out of FA).

OLB is an obvious need even if Briggs decided to stay. Depth at LB stinks. DT seems to be coming together and if we can keep Ian Scott to me its no longer a need. If we can get some stud out of the later round then so be it.

Safety could be addressed for depth concerns especially if they decide to move Manning to CB. No matter how much faith they have in Brown the fact is he's been an injury concern 3 consecutive seasons.

TE is a depth need. I love how many analyst speak as if Des Clark is subpar. The guy has proven himself as a legit pass catching TE if they actually "look" his way. I do believe that they need someone else to aid here. Do I think we need to jump at one in the 1st round? No. If it were Vernon Davis then hell yeah..its not though. Zach Miller in the 2nd? Sure if we get him "late in the 2nd". The guy produced ...true..but getting a guy high than he'll end up being selected is a waste. Again this is just my speculation.

Cornerback is a need if Safety isn't looked at and Manning doesn't move here. Tillman and Vasher are solid and Manning is a stud for (Nickel/Dime only) coverage. When Tillman and Vasher went down it was a disaster in the secondary. It's apparent that one of these guys could be gone next season so it would be smart if we start molding someone to take their position if we can't afford both.

OLB - 1st to 3rd at the latest
DB - 1st to 3rd at the latest
OL - 2nd round at highest
WR - 1st to 3rd at the latest
TE - 2nd round at highest (preferrably 3rd or later)

This is how the priority should go
If someone of high grade is there to select at any position (WR has the highest chance with OLB and DB being next) then we need to just pull the trigger. I can see WR going ahead of any of these positions depending on who is available.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Bears_Fan
Rookie

How about this? -- more looking at position

1st: Beason, OLB
2nd: Grubbs, OG
3rd: Michael Bush/Kenny Irons, RB
4th: Joe Newton, TE
5th: Dallas Clark, WR
7th: Leonard Peters, S
7th: Chase Johnson, OT

Last edited by Bears_Fan : 04-09-2007 at 09:34 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
How about this?

1st: Beason, OLB
2nd: Grubbs, OG
3rd: Michael Bush/Kenny Irons, RB
4th: Joe Newton, TE
5th: Dallas Clark, WR
7th: Leonard Peters, S
7th: Chase Johnson, OT
Bush or Irons in the late 3rd is probably a bit optimistic (though ya never know). All of your values are good, but I would prefer to spend the 1st pick on a playmaker. If we aren't going to trade Briggs I'd rather not use our first pick on an OLB.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Pelle, I very much doubt we will draft someone in secondary on the first day.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Pelle, I very much doubt we will draft someone in secondary on the first day.
After trading for Archuleta I'd have to agree.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote