Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-28-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wright runs a 4.6 and Jeffrey runs a 4.38. You can never predict what's going to happen during the offseason.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you get Alshon of today he's a potential #1 WR. The Alshon of the 2011 season is not. In terms of ability to catch the ball (vertical, tracking, hands, catching away from the body, body control, shielding CBs etc.) I think he's at the top of the class and it's not particularly close. 4.55 at 213 is fine. But it can't get any worse than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Wright runs a 4.6 and Jeffrey runs a 4.38. You can never predict what's going to happen during the offseason.
First of all, if you're comparing pro days, Wright ran a low 4.4. Second of all, Jeffery didn't run 4.38. One guy on twitter said he had him at a 4.38 and people picked up on that. Everybody else had him in the 4.45-4.55 range.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casman02 View Post
I read that was off and the first was like a 4.54. 2nd was a 4.47 with a stumble

I wish people would stop posting Jeffrey ran a 4.38. That's just wrong. If he was really that fast he would have run at the combine. And I feel bad for anyone who believes Jeffrey's playing weight is 213#. Right now I look at Jeffrey as a solid #2 WR in the pros. Maybe he shows better than that, maybe not.

The reason he scares me is because you have no idea what kind of condition Alshon is going to be in after his first offseason in the NFL with a fresh wad in his pocket.
He had a great season in 2010, but I still don't think he's anywhere near the talent or pro prospect that AJ Green or Julio Jones were.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when Hakeem Nicks had conditioning problems.

I'm pretty sure he just won a Super Bowl...
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My question is if he is running 4.5 at 213lbs at his Pro Day why did he play the season at 230lbs plus?

Will he be a 4.5 guy when he is at 230lbs?

In the pre-draft process when he is training every single day and having his meals prepared with millions of dollars on the line, it is pretty easy to lose and keep off the weight.

What happens when he gets paid and no longer has professionals monitoring him every day.

The guy was out of shape during the season when his team mates needed the best from him.

Pass.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a fan of skilled position players who struggle with weight issues. Saying Mike Williams is a extreme and huge stigma, but are there any WR's who had weight problems that were ultimately successful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
In the pre-draft process when he is training every single day and having his meals prepared with millions of dollars on the line, it is pretty easy to lose and keep off the weight.

What happens when he gets paid and no longer has professionals monitoring him every day.

The guy was out of shape during the season when his team mates needed the best from him.
This. Its easy to work hard before you get your money, but will he keep working once he is signed? An overweight, out of shape WR just shows a complete lack of commitment. I can understand a big lineman, but not a WR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fat and slow or thin and fast, he's still a Spurrier WR which is scary.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
I remember when Hakeem Nicks had conditioning problems.

I'm pretty sure he just won a Super Bowl...

Yep. Gained 15 pounds from I believe the combine to his proday workout.

Wonder what people labeled him as.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I wish people would stop posting Jeffrey ran a 4.38. That's just wrong. If he was really that fast he would have run at the combine. And I feel bad for anyone who believes Jeffrey's playing weight is 213#. Right now I look at Jeffrey as a solid #2 WR in the pros. Maybe he shows better than that, maybe not.

The reason he scares me is because you have no idea what kind of condition Alshon is going to be in after his first offseason in the NFL with a fresh wad in his pocket.
He had a great season in 2010, but I still don't think he's anywhere near the talent or pro prospect that AJ Green or Julio Jones were.
You also think Juron Criner is going to be the second WR drafted, forgive me if I don't take your opinion very seriously.

Jeffery is a true #1 in the NFL, assuming he keeps his weight where he needs to be. He absolutely had his way with SEC CBs in 2010 and turning on the tape again, the guy really just needed to get his ass back in shape and where he needs to be. I dont think he plays at 213 either, but he's a 6'3, 225 lb receiver with 4.5 speed who is physical and tracks the vertical ball as well as any receiver in this class. He doesn't run the crisp routes you'd like to see yet, but he shows enough wiggle on tape to suggest he can get there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
My question is if he is running 4.5 at 213lbs at his Pro Day why did he play the season at 230lbs plus?

Will he be a 4.5 guy when he is at 230lbs?

Pass.
We're not calling NFL coaches and front office personnel professionals now? If anything, introduction into the NFL guarantees him a professional advantage. I'm sure his diet in the pros will be monitored more heavily then his diet in college was, especially since he'll have access to a plurality of nutritionists, strength and condition coaches, etc. etc. Not that those things wouldn't have been available at SCAR, but I imagine they'll be even more efficient in the NFL. If anything, playing in the NFL should improve his health and conditioning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
We're not calling NFL coaches and front office personnel professionals now? If anything, introduction into the NFL guarantees him a professional advantage. I'm sure his diet in the pros will be monitored more heavily then his diet in college was, especially since he'll have access to a plurality of nutritionists, strength and condition coaches, etc. etc. Not that those things wouldn't have been available at SCAR, but I imagine they'll be even more efficient in the NFL. If anything, playing in the NFL should improve his health and conditioning.
you would think, but plenty of guys flame out cause they are not dedicated and don't realize its their job now. You have to put in the 9-5 time, its not fun time no more.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
APS...there have been countless examples of guys who have this type of problem and never do much...***** ass JaMacus Russell and ALbert Haynesworth come to mind.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You also think Juron Criner is going to be the second WR drafted, forgive me if I don't take your opinion very seriously.

Jeffery is a true #1 in the NFL, assuming he keeps his weight where he needs to be. He absolutely had his way with SEC CBs in 2010 and turning on the tape again, the guy really just needed to get his ass back in shape and where he needs to be. I dont think he plays at 213 either, but he's a 6'3, 225 lb receiver with 4.5 speed who is physical and tracks the vertical ball as well as any receiver in this class. He doesn't run the crisp routes you'd like to see yet, but he shows enough wiggle on tape to suggest he can get there.

I said I thought IF Juron Criner blazed his 40 at the combine, he had a chance to be taken in the first round. You made up the rest about my believing he would be the 2nd WR drafted.

Compared to big WRs like Larry Fitz and Andre Johnson, Jeffery looks stiff with poor body movement and fluidity. He's not sudden or quick and I don't see him being able to separate in the pros, or ever become a great route runner.

Jeffery didn't only have a down year in 2011, many times he just wasn't open.

I think Alshon is a starter on the next level, but I don't see a future 'star'.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 03-28-2012 at 08:02 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I said I thought IF Juron Criner blazed his 40 at the combine, he had a chance to be taken in the first round. You made up the rest about my believing he would be the 2nd WR drafted.

Compared to big WRs like Larry Fitz and Andre Johnson, Jeffery looks stiff with poor body movement and fluidity. He's not sudden or quick and I don't see him being able to separate in the pros, or ever become a great route runner.

Jeffery didn't only have a down year in 2011, many times he just wasn't open.

I think Alshon is a starter on the next level, but I don't see a future 'star'.
I disagree with this. Jeffery to me looks smooth running his routes and doesn't look stiff at all. Michael Floyd is the receiver I would say looks stiff.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Nebula
Rookie

Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nebula is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Yep. Gained 15 pounds from I believe the combine to his proday workout.

Wonder what people labeled him as.
Yeap. Never, ever played overweight at North Carolina

He had a bad hamstring. Couldn't even condition himself during the offseason, luckily for the Giants that is
Nebula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Neither were a ton of elite WR's in the NFL right now, don't see what that has to do with anything. Those are special players for a reason, and that's because you don't have guys coming a long like them all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

[quote=LonghornsLegend;2925497]Neither were a ton of elite WR's in the NFL right now, don't see what that has to do with anything. Those are special players for a reason, and that's because you don't have guys coming a long like them all the time.[/QUOTE

In 2010, Jeffery was by far the more dominant WR among the three and looked like the better pro prospect by the end of the season.

To say that Jeffery 'fell off' in 2011 is an understatement. Forget SC's issues at QB, Alshon just didn't look like the same athlete he was in 2010, much less the same WR.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

I don't see Jefferry as a number 1 WR in the nfl. I don't think he'll consistently get enough separation against NFL DB's.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who needs to drop that much weight while playing a skill position has be seriously questioned about his motivation and passion for the game. Add that to an inability to separate and I think he'll be pretty limited as a pro. I'm not buying in.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Wodwo
Rookie

Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think at this point it all comes down to how he interviews with teams.

I also think as a fan, your level of enthusiasm about him being drafted by your team should probably be equal to the level of trust you have in that team's ability to judge character.

Only one team needs to fall in love with him. We'll see if one does.

Anybody want to weigh in on the guy's character? (Pun intended, many apologies) I mean from watching him in interviews or perhaps even having met him, not based solely on the weight concern. Just thought the topic could use another angle... y'know, one that resembles something other than a dead horse.
Wodwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
APS...there have been countless examples of guys who have this type of problem and never do much...***** ass JaMacus Russell and ALbert Haynesworth come to mind.
Haynesworth was the best DT in the NFL for at least one season, and pretty damn good until the Redskins' stupid decision to pay him.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Yeap. Never, ever played overweight at North Carolina

He had a bad hamstring. Couldn't even condition himself during the offseason, luckily for the Giants that is
This, ran the 40 and later injured his hamstring and didn't finish drills. The guy put on 10 lbs of weight in like ten days which is odd but it didn't happen from being lazy.

Jeffery on the other hand only thought it necessary to lose weight when it is threatening his chance to make a pay check (forget the regular season, I'll just lose weight for the evaluation process).

I think the talks of guys like Russel and Fat Albert are good comparisons as I have serious concerns of what this guy will do once he gets his paycheck.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Alshon does play hard once he gets onto the field. If you throw him the football he's going fight for it.

His actual game isn't 'soft'.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I stated on another post, for what it is worth, NFL Network on Path to the Draft, stated that only 3 WR's were 1st round talents and guaranteed to be picked in round 1. Blackmon, Floyd and Hill. Wright had a slight chance to go that high but is considered a slot receiver and more like to see round 2. Jeffery is strictly a 2nd round talent and is being compared to Mike Williams, the USC WR who Matt Millen drafted in round 1, who was a total flop till 2 years ago when he made a dramatic return to pro football and had an OK season.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
NFL Network on Path to the Draft, stated