Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 11-15-2011, 03:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to have the G-Men, but I see scottyboy already has them, I am open to being his Co-GM though. If scottyboy doesn't want a Co-GM I will take the Broncos. Should I pm scotty or has he already said he is not open to having a Co-GM/Given you the name of a preferred partner?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I would love to have the G-Men, but I see scottyboy already has them, I am open to being his Co-GM though. If scottyboy doesn't want a Co-GM I will take the Broncos. Should I pm scotty or has he already said he is not open to having a Co-GM/Given you the name of a preferred partner?
I believe he said he was open, though I'd appreciate it if you could take Denver just so we fill up a little faster. You're more than welcome to Co- with him though.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would prefer to Co-GM just cause I know and like the giants more, but I am open to taking Denver if no one else does by the end of the night.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, you'll have one spot or the other for sure.

Btw, I'm going to work on an underclassmen list. Will hopefully have that up later.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
C'mon, son.

I'm in though, for sure. TACKLE can Co-GM if he likes.
yeeeeeeaaaaah buddy! you know i'm in.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills GM #ber if i am not on an u want 2 talk trade.
in white
419-217-0292

If someine just wants to be an assistant gm i don't mind getting someone else opinion.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Alright, you'll have one spot or the other for sure.

Btw, I'm going to work on an underclassmen list. Will hopefully have that up later.
Yup and I'm fine with getting either team because I have ideas for what I'll do with both of them. Also, if you need help making the underclassmen list let me know.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im so confused! This sounds like something i would be interested in so just tell we what to do and i'll do it :D
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Colts pick Andrew Luck. With only 3 rounds I'm not trading so no point in taking offers. I know we're not ready yet but I figured, what the hell.
I was seriously going to PM you about moving up. You son of a *****! :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If im the Bengals do i get the raiders picks?
Old 11-15-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Ok i'll pick the buccs but im going to bed now so i'll find out whta to do in the morning! Will the fact i live in the UK affect this?
Old 11-15-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Underclassmen who declared listed in the draft thread: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49544
Old 11-15-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Just to be certain, when teams have the same record, they rotate picks as you go through the rounds correct?

For example, Team A, B and C all have the same record. In round 1, they pick in this order:

Team A
Team B
Team C

Then, in the next round, they pick:

Team B
Team C
Team A

Right?
Old 11-15-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the Saints.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Oakland

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Just 6 teams to go, and we have two fillers, so we just need 3 more people.

Philly
Denver
San Diego
Tampa
Atlanta
Cincy

And PrinceFielder and Shane are going to fill two of them.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Tampa BB if you need someone.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

That leaves us with:

Philly
Denver
San Diego
Atlanta
Cincy
Old 11-15-2011, 07:00 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's Breed when you need him? I'm shocked he hasn't signed up for Philly already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With BBs hatred for him... HA!
Old 11-15-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Where's Breed when you need him? I'm shocked he hasn't signed up for Philly already.
Yeah, no... He can have Oakland.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You ************* better participate. I want 7 rounds
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'd like to get 1-2 additional people, then I can fill in Prince and JBond. It seems like Atlanta without a first rounder is going to be leftover, so I can just make their picks if need be. I'm trying not to take on any teams though.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how are we going to deal with underclassmen?
Old 11-15-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
So how are we going to deal with underclassmen?
A list of them is already in the draft thread.