Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: What side?
Galactic Republic 12 37.50%
Sith Empire 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****... My computer crapped out and I lost my spot on the server.

700+ in line. I doubt I will be back on tonight
Old 12-15-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Don't get out of work just for a game jeez .
Why not???
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:48 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
ALL YOU FEED ME IS PUFFINS! I NEED NOURISHMENT... TOROS MEAT OR SOMETHING!
W-w-we don't kill Pokemon.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Why not???
Well because work should really come first is all ( not sound offensive or anything ) I mean sure unless you have vacation time off . But trying to get out of work on a normal day ... Just so not professional IMHO.. You can always wait and play the game after work or on your next days off. Again i mean no offensive, just saying.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Well because work should really come first is all ( not sound offensive or anything ) I mean sure unless you have vacation time off . But trying to get out of work on a normal day ... Just so not professional IMHO.. You can always wait and play the game after work or on your next days off. Again i mean no offensive, just saying.
Meh. I'd rather take time off to play the game than be slow and unproductive at work after playing for what will definitely be until 2AM or later.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:55 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also the queue times are like 45-hour long, so get in early!

Also lols, after a week and a half of people bitching, Bioware is giving the two day Grace Period back. Screw you EA! Nice try!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 12-16-2011 at 03:01 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:30 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never noticed any queues. I jumped on at 8am yesterday and didn't even realize that it was 3pm until I checked my phone...

Level 10, off Tython now.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I will TOTES powerlevel you Caddy! TOTES!
Love you buddy! Looks like I'm just going to wait until my CD arrives. I'm fairly sure my internet here is so slow, I wouldn't be able to download the game client before I got locked out.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:33 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally in.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Finally in.
Funny, I haven't received a tell from you!

Old 12-16-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Funny, I haven't received a tell from you!
Part of the problem is I havnt looked you up...other problem is I cant get into the servers because they are always full.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
never noticed any queues. I jumped on at 8am yesterday and didn't even realize that it was 3pm until I checked my phone...

Level 10, off Tython now.
certain times there are waits and other times there are not...4 pm est and a 40 minute wait....
Old 12-16-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

I wont be playing today... Im not going to wait in a queue for 30 minutes crash and then have to wait for another hour.
Old 12-16-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So 6 months ago when the release date was announced I told my GF I am going to be playing TOR this weekend. No interruptions, just TOR. I got a reluctant okay. I have been reaffirming my weekend alone over the preceding months and now weeks.

Today rolls around and she gets all upset saying this is ********. GAH I just don't understand. 6 months to fight it but no... The time my me weekend starts war breaks out.

**** me
Old 12-16-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go **** her and then put on American Horror Story or something in the other room.

Also, maybe order a pizza so she doesn't have to make anything plus you get a pizza.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Unfortunate with her it doesn't work that way... Ill figure something out.
Old 12-16-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im in yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

opened the game yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

1100 queue nooooooooooooooo

way to pick a packed server jerks.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Im in yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

opened the game yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

1100 queue nooooooooooooooo

way to pick a packed server jerks.
Gahhh... SWTOR picked it for us. Trust me... I would obliterate 50% of the server just for joining because its called "The Fatman" or because they want to go to a high pop server.

IVE BEEN IN SINCE DAY ONE BITCHES I DON'T WANNA ******* WAIT 2 ******* HOURS TO PLAY
/Rant
Old 12-16-2011, 07:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****...

Yes I just typed those all out. I am ******* done. Getting dropped from the god damn server again. I will not wait another ******* hour and a half (making that 3 hours) To play this damn ******* game.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make another character on a server without twenty million people, so I can join and play with you when this server is being a *****.

Old 12-16-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I am done for tonight... I am just too pissed off to even deal again. My dog litterally ran and dove under the couch after I screamed ****!
Old 12-16-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I just crashed and now I'm in an 1100 person queue. Go me.

Old 12-16-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Im sure its too late for this, and everyone has their own plans, but Im reiterating something I said in irc:

My favorite mmo experience ever was when my friend talked me into starting wow again to be the 5th in a group that was starting a guild and would be really active. As a group of 5, we did everything up to 60 together, was a lot of fun. Thats the only time ive ever REALLY been into an mmo, and have been hopeful that I could fall into a similar situation with this, but things seem to be falling apart already.

The point of that diatribe: anyone want to form a relatively permanent group to level up/do flashpoints, with me being part of it? I'm planning to be a healer as soon as I wade my way through this massive queue.

Old 12-16-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Im sure its too late for this, and everyone has their own plans, but Im reiterating something I said in irc:

My favorite mmo experience ever was when my friend talked me into starting wow again to be the 5th in a group that was starting a guild and would be really active. As a group of 5, we did everything up to 60 together, was a lot of fun. Thats the only time ive ever REALLY been into an mmo, and have been hopeful that I could fall into a similar situation with this, but things seem to be falling apart already.

The point of that diatribe: anyone want to form a relatively permanent group to level up/do flashpoints, with me being part of it? I'm planning to be a healer as soon as I wade my way through this massive queue.
I might be interested... Maybe Wally can. Its just tough do to different avallibilites
Old 12-16-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Yeah, I dont really know anything about the game aside from the first 10 levels which I played in a weekend beta... so I dont even know if that Im asking can be done. But I really hope it can, or else I might lose interest relatively fast. I've never been able to remain excited for MMOs when im soloing everything and picking up random groups.