View Poll Results: What side?
Galactic Republic 12 37.50%
Sith Empire 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A bunch of us are 20+ now. I'm almost 38 and I want to be 50 before Xmas, but I doubt it'll happen. Way too much other stuff going on. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well put sir!

To bad server is down till well... tomorrow for me :-(
Old 12-19-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only got to 18. My fiance went into labor Friday night so that kinda killed my ability to play all weekend. Finally home with time to play and the servers are back down : (

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only 10 :(

Too much stuff going on for me right now.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
A bunch of us are 20+ now. I'm almost 38 and I want to be 50 before Xmas, but I doubt it'll happen. Way too much other stuff going on. :)
You are dead to me.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
You are dead to me.
Maybe I'll make an alt to play with you, Caddy!! That's how much I love you!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Maybe I'll make an alt to play with you, Caddy!! That's how much I love you!
If you were so sure you loved me you wouldn't have said 'maybe'!

Old 12-19-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you were so sure you loved me you wouldn't have said 'maybe'!
I will make one with you, then!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might as well... I just hate leveling multiple characters at the same time.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are killing me. I feel good to be level 15. At least it should be rewarding for multiple characters since they have different stories for each class.

I do feel sorry for you guys. I've been checking The Fatman on the servers list and its always full. How many people are on each planet? There's normally between 120-185 on my server's main worlds.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was like 70 on Taris when I was there earlier.

I usually hate alts too, but I'm definitely making a Sith Assassin and after he's 50 I'm going to play something on the Republic side.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The servers are up.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Servers are up a bit early. Get in before the queue!

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys see me (Wynter) on and need help with anything around my level range, id be more than happy to help out. I dislike grouping with random people so I hold off on a lot of the heroic/flashpoint quests until I can talk someone in the guild into doing it with me. So shoot me a tell and we can dominate some quests together :)

Last edited by comahan : 12-20-2011 at 01:05 AM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. Bought the game, but can't even register to download it. Wish I'd just waited until next week when ****'s calmed down.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Anyone else having a problem registering an Authenticator key?

Old 12-20-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Haven't tried mine. I am picking up my CE on my lunch break.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was crazy that I had a 10 minute wait at 9am this morning.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-20-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I've been playing all day and still have not left Taris.
Feels like there's an infinite amount of quests.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-20-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

TOR gets released on March 1st! (Thankfully I ordered from overseas)

Old 12-20-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Taris flat out blows. There is a giant memory leak there right now that they haven't fixed yet. I left before I was even half way done with quests and went to Quesh instead.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely have my complaints, but instead of being a debbie downer I'll just say there is a lot of upside to this game and it's been a blast so far.

The Fatman queue is bad, but hopefully they fix it over the next week or so.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Is our guild in need of any specific classes?

Old 12-20-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not sure anyone is a Sith Assassin. If I rolled an alt though that might be what I did. Not really sure, to be honest. Just do whatever you want though, Caddy!
Old 12-21-2011, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With only 8 classes, every class has been covered. Go for what's interesting and don't worry about filling a slot.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote