View Poll Results: What side?
Galactic Republic 12 37.50%
Sith Empire 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Fatman... Sith side
Old 12-27-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of us are on The Fatman

FORENCI, WHERE DID YOU GO?!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

level 23 on Tatooine...really wish that I had a speeder right now...

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Fatman is full with a 15 min queue time, so I think I'll go elsewhere. lol
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Well, Fatman is full with a 15 min queue time, so I think I'll go elsewhere. lol
Aww come on man.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, you are now missing out on a chance to roll with people you know. Just sit there and wait for the 15 mins. you will regret not waiting tomorrow.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-27-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got my copy in the mail!!! sadnfasldfhgkadhfljkashfdlkjafjsldhfkad

But I also just started a 4 day block at work :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my server normally has 5-20 min queues. it's not that bad. i would rather play on a populated server at this point since there is no cross realm pvp/flashpoints (dungeons in wow)/operations (raids in wow) yet.

plus larger servers are generally more social and fun in my opinion.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering that the queues used to be 2 hours, 15 minutes is nothing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:13 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
level 23 on Tatooine...really wish that I had a speeder right now...
Go back to Nar Shaddaa. You obviously didn't do everything there. I think I was like level ~29 when i went to Tatooine.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Go back to Nar Shaddaa. You obviously didn't do everything there. I think I was like level ~29 when i went to Tatooine.
Ha I am powering through the story line, only lvl 18 on Nar Shaddaa
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:44 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Aww come on man.
I might still, Im kinda checking out all the classes to see what I like at first. I gotta say, its got me hooked so far, pretty damn cool.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I'm not as OCD about doing every little quest like most of the people are. I just enjoy powering through and leveling as I need to. There's always space missions that add easy 10,500+ xp(doubled with rest) if I really need some easy XP. I just really hate this sand planet in the middle of nowhere. I'm surprised that Luke never killed himself.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-28-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm not as OCD about doing every little quest like most of the people are. I just enjoy powering through and leveling as I need to. There's always space missions that add easy 10,500+ xp(doubled with rest) if I really need some easy XP. I just really hate this sand planet in the middle of nowhere. I'm surprised that Luke never killed himself.
That wouldnt have made the movies too exciting lol.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't believe you'all are paying to play this game online. It must be a really good game.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I still can't believe you'all are paying to play this game online. It must be a really good game.
Have you said anything non-critical of other people in this thread?

Yeah, it is a good game. It also will likely keep me from spending $60 on other games and give me a good reason to stay home on the weekends if nothing is going on. So that $15/month is potentially saving me hundreds per month.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Considering that I can't escape McDonald's without blowing $8-12 on my skinny self, I have no problem paying for this game. It is Star Wars with an interactive galaxy and really captures the spirit of being able to explore and fight in a "space opera". It can be slightly repetitive, but so is every other game in existence. 17 planets, 13 that you visit on your questline, is outstanding.

*I almost forgot to ask. Does anybody know or have tried landing on the other starting planet? If I started on Tython, can I still go to Ord Mantell and beat down the level 4 bad guys and just check things out?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-28-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Go back to your CoD
Old 12-28-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Ok, I got a Bounty Hunter on Fatman named "Bobazod"
Old 12-28-2011, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

that name's awesome

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 12-28-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
that name's awesome
Thanks, oddly Jangozod and Jangoderp were takin already. lol
Old 12-28-2011, 09:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll toss you an invite as soon as I'm on. 10ish minute queue.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'll toss you an invite as soon as I'm on. 10ish minute queue.
Cool, I appreciate it. I might be playing my Jedi I have on another server, but I'll be on my Bounty Hunter at some point.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:21 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Cool, I appreciate it. I might be playing my Jedi I have on another server, but I'll be on my Bounty Hunter at some point.
Send a tell to Vidae (Operative) or Akir (Assassin) whenever you want an invite. I didn't see you on tonight, but I'm usually kicking around.

Old 12-29-2011, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Sith definitely is the way to go. On my PvE server's warzones its always like 50 vs 26 Sith vs Republic...and I'm a Jedi Sage...

After I beat my questline, I'll be making a bounty hunter or something and joining you guys on The Fatman.

Prowler's Newb Guide