View Poll Results: What side?
Galactic Republic 12 37.50%
Sith Empire 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2011, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Quit bitching about being in the test... Ass

:-(
Haha sorry, there's just a very limited amount of time that I actually have to play and my son is napping now so its pretty much the only time I'll get to play today. He'll be up by the time the servers come online : (

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
In any event, stupid servers are down in preparation for the final weekend test. Killing my being able to play right now.
Same here. It's starting to piss me off!

And Suits is the best show they've put on that Network in a long time. I like it more than every USA show except Psych right now. I am a fan of the rest though.. but Burn Notice is starting to get meh to me. I still like it, but not as much as I used to.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per Amber Green:

Hello testers! This weekend’s test will end on 12/4 at 11:59pm CST (12/5 at 5:59 London, 6:59 Paris/Berlin). This will also mark the end of Game Testing for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Thank you all for your participation in the Game Testing Program.

Old 12-03-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably going to pay for the rest of my Collectors Edition today....

Less than two weeks!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

12 days sir, 12 days!

Old 12-03-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im officially preordered now
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Hooray! Join the club!

Old 12-04-2011, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
12 days sir, 12 days!
Not for me :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:23 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hooray! Join the club!
Did you get an email about the guild yet? Saw the announcement that they are locked as they assign servers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Not yet, but they said it could take a few days. I'm interested to see how this works out. I've never heard of another game doing this before.

Old 12-04-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Just paid off mine... God this is going to be a brutal 10 days
Old 12-04-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm preordered as well. Trying to decide between sniper or operative for imperial agent.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm either going Imperial Agent Operative [Healer] (85%) or Sith Assassin [Tank] (15%) as my main character.

I haven't decided yet.

Old 12-05-2011, 04:06 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sort of sounds like you have decided :)

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like most of us want to be healers or tanks ha. I guess I'll just go DPS.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:36 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well thats a problem no one should complain about... Those are the 2 toughest positions to fill.

Anyone can DPS all you have to do is roll your face on the keyboard and your pretty solid.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well thats a problem no one should complain about... Those are the 2 toughest positions to fill.

Anyone can DPS all you have to do is roll your face on the keyboard and your pretty solid.

True, just set up my rotation to be 1-8 and button mash.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:57 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I would rather have and abundance of quality people at the tough positions. Hopefully that rings true.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indeed. I've always loved DPSing and that's my plan for this game (still debating between Bounty Hunter/Merc and Sith Warrior/Marauder), but I have a ton of respect for those who tank/heal. It's the real work!
Old 12-05-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae, I'd tell you that your choice is a huge mistake as you'll always be 2nd best behind me... but youre gonna be getting the game before me, and even a few days off with you leveling and me not having the game will pretty much eliminate us playing together until the very end, so bleh.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I still intend on my main character being a Jedi Guardian but I'll probably be playing a lot so I'm intending on making a Powertech to play with you guys as well. Tanking all the way!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-05-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

"Thank you for your participation in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Game Testing Program. In preparation for the game's official release, if you are receiving this email, you must uninstall the game-testing client before installing the launch game client."

wtf...I thought that we were just going to be able to patch it...now we're gonna have to do a huge download and you'll lose at least half a day of your early game access. Awesome.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-05-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I didn't get that email...
Old 12-05-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
I didn't get that email...
Apparently if you were only a weekend tester or downloaded the build after 11/25 you are probably okay to patch up. I think I actually uninstalled and reinstalled after Thanksgiving weekend so I might be okay but still waiting for an official Sticky on the forums to be sure...hopefully they allow everyone to download the game client before it opens up anyway.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-05-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got the same email. I uninstalled it after a weekend of testing, though.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote