Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who-when hands the Packers their first loss?
Tampa Bay 1 1.05%
@ Detroit on Thanksgiving 15 15.79%
@ NY Giants 13 13.68%
Oakland (Carson Palmer won at Lambeau in 09) 8 8.42%
@ Chiefs (Same week that 13-0 Denver lost in 1998) 14 14.74%
Chicago 10 10.53%
Detroit 1 1.05%
First playoff game or NFC Title game vs San Francisco 10 10.53%
Super Bowl loss like Patriots 3 3.16%
They will win em all, and will eclipse the 1972 Dolphins 20 21.05%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for the Packers because they can only beat themselves! har-de-har-har

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could say the same thing about your statement kal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I could say the same thing about your statement kal!
That's what I was saying...?
Old 11-16-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So many haters. As if this isn't the biggest story in the NFL. No one cares if you're unhappy about the thread, stop trying to implement some kind of self importance by bitching in it instead of answering the question/moving on.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
So many haters.
Of course, that's what it is! Why didn't we come to that conclusion earlier?
Old 11-17-2011, 02:11 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers are the best team in football which means by pretty much every other fan base they'll be hated. That's what happens when you are at the top. No question a lot of you are hoping they will get knocked down at some point. Happens every year in every sport. This is nothing new

although some of you come off as simply downright angry which is hilarious
Old 11-17-2011, 02:14 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahah WOOWWWOWOW! you packer fans are so f***ing self righteous it's ridiculous.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that so? That is what you got from my post? WOWOW is right

Last edited by BloodBrother : 11-17-2011 at 02:27 AM.
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:24 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This board is slowly turning into the youtube comments section. :(
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:29 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

not enough posts in all caps
Old 11-17-2011, 02:31 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure I remember the last time I've seen jvig post a productive comment.

Anyway, I think the Giants have the best match up with the Packers, but I have a gut feeling that the Lions will take it to em on Thanksgiving. It really depends on how the 9ers keep doing. The 49ers have 5 games left in their division, and they will probably win one of their games against the Ravens or Steelers. If the 9ers go 14-2 like they should be able to, the Pack will have to keep winning to keep home field and won't be able to rest their starters in those final two games.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tampa will beat them handily this week.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:55 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
He's a helluva lot better than MetSox is. That guy's (or gal, with the amount of complaining, can't assume that ain't a she) gotta have a lot of life problems to get so rattled over anything on a message board like this.

Lions lead the Giants.....

The Giants are very interesting..... in 2007, they had 2 cracks to stop the Patriots. They also played the Packers in the regular season, and the Cowboys of course twice in that regular season. Those 3 teams were the best in football.
Until the playoffs. The Giants beat all 3 of them then.

This year, the Giants will have played the Packers, Patiots, and 49ers.... in the regular season. Ironic?

With young Eli running the Coughlin ship, you can never count them out in the post-season.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:19 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
He's a helluva lot better than MetSox is. That guy's (or gal, with the amount of complaining, can't assume that ain't a she) gotta have a lot of life problems to get so rattled over anything on a message board like this.
an ad hominem is the best way to make people care about anything you have to say.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:21 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I think you guys are saying that because you know it will never happen... :(
It could. I'll trade you Tom Brady for your first and second round picks in 2012 and 2013. Let the era of Ryan Mallett begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:06 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Packers are the best team in football which means by pretty much every other fan base they'll be hated. That's what happens when you are at the top. No question a lot of you are hoping they will get knocked down at some point. Happens every year in every sport. This is nothing new

although some of you come off as simply downright angry which is hilarious
It isn't anger or jealousy. It is the fact that in a 10 minute span, there were three new Packer threads. And we don't like how as soon as the Packers won, all these new Packers fans came out of the wood work and started trolling the board with (OMGZZZ the Packers are the greatest team in the history of ever). If we could just ban 90% of the Packets fans that joined since the Super Bowl (you won't miss them, they are bandwagon jumpers) and limit Jmike to two new threads a month, it would be just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post

Anyway, I think the Giants have the best match up with the Packers, but I have a gut feeling that the Lions will take it to em on Thanksgiving. It really depends on how the 9ers keep doing. The 49ers have 5 games left in their division, and they will probably win one of their games against the Ravens or Steelers. If the 9ers go 14-2 like they should be able to, the Pack will have to keep winning to keep home field and won't be able to rest their starters in those final two games.
Don't you have some fake deleted scene from euro trip to post in the random discussion thread? I'm sure everyone's much more interested in that then my productive posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought we talked about taking away J-Mike's thread starting powers? Come now, this is why I should be a moderator.

Nobody gives a flying **** about the Packers. Stop making threads.

...(I voted for Detroit, I think they're the only team on the list that can keep up with Green Bay's offense).
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:19 AM    (permalink
the new jesus
Rookie

the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Nobody gives a flying **** about the Packers. Stop making threads.

...(I voted for Detroit, I think they're the only team on the list that can keep up with Green Bay's offense).
Irony much?
the new jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
This board is slowly turning into the youtube comments section. :(
I hear you :( not cool

I just can't wait until the Pack doesn't win the SB and we can stop hearing about this ****.

It's like years of pent up angst since the favre era is all coming out now because they won one SB since their last one over a decade ago.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have a couple hard games left, some on the road. I just can't picturing them losing a regular season game unless they rest starters.

Best chance I see if i had to pick one is @NY

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I predict 2 losses? At least one @Det and another being either the other Det game or TB

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
It isn't anger or jealousy. It is the fact that in a 10 minute span, there were three new Packer threads. And we don't like how as soon as the Packers won, all these new Packers fans came out of the wood work and started trolling the board with (OMGZZZ the Packers are the greatest team in the history of ever). If we could just ban 90% of the Packets fans that joined since the Super Bowl (you won't miss them, they are bandwagon jumpers) and limit Jmike to two new threads a month, it would be just fine.
Fine with me. The Packer fans on this board get lumped together with 2-3 certain posters/trolls who bog things down.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
an ad hominem is the best way to make people care about anything you have to say.
Especially with some healthy misogyny mixed in.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Fine with me. The Packer fans on this board get lumped together with 2-3 certain posters/trolls who bog things down.
It doesn't help that the majority of packers fans that exist in real life are as bad as RL Steelers fans.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote