Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who-when hands the Packers their first loss?
Tampa Bay 1 1.05%
@ Detroit on Thanksgiving 15 15.79%
@ NY Giants 13 13.68%
Oakland (Carson Palmer won at Lambeau in 09) 8 8.42%
@ Chiefs (Same week that 13-0 Denver lost in 1998) 14 14.74%
Chicago 10 10.53%
Detroit 1 1.05%
First playoff game or NFC Title game vs San Francisco 10 10.53%
Super Bowl loss like Patriots 3 3.16%
They will win em all, and will eclipse the 1972 Dolphins 20 21.05%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I just want to let everyone know, if the Browns ever win the Super Bowl I will have my own thread in the Pro Football section and I will bump it every day for a whole year.
If anyone deserves that luxury, it's you Kallybear. I might just sticky it for you.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suh SMASH!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think the Bears will snag that week 16 game. Just a gut feeling since the bears have the dominant defenders in place to really slow down that packers offense enough to give them a shot. If Matt Forte can help the Bears eat the clock on offense and the OL stays not terrible enough to keep Jay Cutler alive, they can pull it off and for some reason i think they will.

EDIT: I just hope it's not the giants in the regular season. I'd rather go into any playoff matchup with the Packers with us being the team pissed off about a close loss in the regular season than that being the other way around. Kinda how the giants lost a really tight game against the Pats at the end of the 07 regular season.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 11-17-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
It doesn't help that the majority of packers fans that exist in real life are as bad as RL Steelers fans.
Haters gonna hate.

Everyone hates the top dog, Steelers ahve so many superbowl rings and trophies we had to give the last SB to GB.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Nobody gives a flying **** about the Packers.
Really?
Quote:
...(I voted for Detroit, I think they're the only team on the list that can keep up with Green Bay's offense).
Congratulations.
You've now participated in another Packers thread that you don't give a flying **** about.
Well done sir.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't start bitching about Packers fans being the worst fans on here. The minute the offseaon rolls around we will have 15 new threads about Josh Freeman is the best QB since Joe Montana..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Really?
Congratulations.
You've now participated in another Packers thread that you don't give a flying **** about.
Well done sir.
Maybe I care about the Lions. Did you ever think of that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:58 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Don't start bitching about Packers fans being the worst fans on here. The minute the offseaon rolls around we will have 15 new threads about Josh Freeman is the best QB since Joe Montana..
Good call.... where have all of those Freeman fans gone this year? London?
Quote:
Maybe I care about the Lions. Did you ever think of that?
No I didn't think of that.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:03 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Meh, it's debatable. Last year it was teh injuriezzzzz, this isn't a first transgression.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why isn't Injuriez and option in the poll? lol.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I really think the Bears will snag that week 16 game. Just a gut feeling since the bears have the dominant defenders in place to really slow down that packers offense enough to give them a shot. If Matt Forte can help the Bears eat the clock on offense and the OL stays not terrible enough to keep Jay Cutler alive, they can pull it off and for some reason i think they will.

EDIT: I just hope it's not the giants in the regular season. I'd rather go into any playoff matchup with the Packers with us being the team pissed off about a close loss in the regular season than that being the other way around. Kinda how the giants lost a really tight game against the Pats at the end of the 07 regular season.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The Giants are hardly locks for the playoffs, buddy.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The Giants are hardly locks for the playoffs, buddy.
Holy ****, JBCX had something that's not completely wrong and ******** to say! GOOD JOB SPECIAL BUDDY! Hey everyone look, JBCX said something that isn't blatantly wrong! High fives all around! You deserve a special treat for a special wittle guy!...

...maybe next time your comment can be not obviously wrong and pertaining to the thing you quote...but don't beat yourself up, baby steps bro, baby steps. We all have faith in you and you just need to ignore that big mean BeerBaron with all of his reason, truths and general knowledge of WTF he's talking about let you get upset with yourself. You might not ever be able to be a real poster but goshdarnit you're doing the best with what god chose to curse you with.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Chicago is playing well and with that rivalry strong I think the Bears pull off the upset @ Lambeau. I hate the Bears but I think they catch the Packers napping a bit after clinching the division & home field advantage.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:14 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

No I didn't think of that.
It's ok, you were probably too busy starting a thread about the Packers to think about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
It's ok, you were probably too busy starting a thread about the Packers to think about it.
And the JOKE OF THE YEAR AWARD goes to........

Look, most people think the Lions are going to be the ones who knock the Packers from the ranks of the undefeated.

Where are all those Bucs fans from the off-season?

I still got the Giants in the poll, but I admit the Lions could easily win. A lot depends on what cheap shots Delmas gets in.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions on Turkey Day!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Houston Texans in the Super Bowl. :)
Old 11-19-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the new jesus View Post
OMG another Packers thread? Really?
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Packers will ;lose once this season, but certainly it won't be to the Tampa Bay Succaneers.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
the new jesus
Rookie

the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus

Short week and then @ Detroit. Big divisional game.
the new jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta be the Raiders.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They will be the first team to knock of the Packers this year in the regular season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gotta be the Raiders.
Someone didn't watch the Raiders today.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Someone didn't watch the Raiders today.
run DMC might make a difference.

If anyone is equipped to beat the packers its the Giants. The Raiders and Detroit both are very good chances, but they've lost their fire it seems.

IMO, If you want to beat the packers you need corners who can play press man and at the same time be able to get pressure with only your front four and one extra blitzer/QB spy. Rodgers in that offense with his savvy is unreal and he goes through his reads and gets the ball out so quickly that playing zone will still kill you because he allows his receivers the opportunity to catch the ball and run in space.

Playing man press is very risky but it doesn't allow for easy completitons (unless someone completely gets beat).

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I have a suspicion the Lions could score 42 on the Packers defense Thursday.

Also, that's a nasty, mean, dirty defense that will cause some problems for Rodgers, perhaps.
If they don't injure him, I expect some huge plays to Jordy, Jennings, and especially J-Mike.
But I think they can cause a few errors/turnovers from the MVP.

I will be betting on the Lions this week if the odds straightup are +150 or better.

The Packers defense, this just in, is no better than an average defense. Against real good QBs, they won't get the 2, 3 interceptions that we live on against the Newtons, Ponders, Ortons, Rivers, Freemans, etc.