Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chain Gailey. I'm a big Gailey fan but his philosophy may not compliment Baltimore well.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
who are some OC out their who pretty much have no chance to be a HC ever again besides Norv? With Flacco being 29 in two days I hope we get an experienced guy who can stay and give Flacco stability for the rest of his career
Jim Caldwe...nevermind. Honestly, if your coordinator is any good, they're going to draw interest from somewhere, even if it's a college team looking for the legitimacy someone involved with coaching at the pro level provides. Flacco's still a young quarterback who could realistically play for a long time, no coordinator is going to be successful for eight years or whatever without being considered for a head coaching position. Nowadays guys like Adam Gase are working at a job for one year and getting interest.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:06 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
The only HC jobs left are Cleveland and Minnesota. I have a feeling the Browns are going with Mike Munchak. They probably feel he would still be in Nashville if he was willing to fire his coordinators.

The Vikings possibilities are numerous. I don't think it will be Dan Quinn (DC, SEA). He would force a 4-3 under defense in Minneapolis. Everson Griffen would be the rushing OLB, but that would leave DE Brian Robison on the outside looking in (except for nickel DT). He's not big enough for a 4 or 5 tech end (and the starter at the lone rushing DE spot would obviously be Jared Allen). Greg Roman (OC, SF) might be a good choice for the Vikings, since he would continue the 2TE+FB scheme on first downs that has worked for Adrian Peterson.
Jared Allens as good as gone. I think you're overthinking it a little.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:07 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Chain Gailey. I'm a big Gailey fan but his philosophy may not compliment Baltimore well.
Depends what his philosophy is. I think the "Baltimore needs to run an Air Coryell system!" is one of the biggest myths about the team. Flacco has a strong arm but his deep ball isn't particularly good. The best attributes of his strong arm is shown on the short/intermediate passes where he throws lasers that defenders can't catch up to. None of the receivers are a particularly good fit. In my opinion you need big down-field receivers for that scheme to work well and there isn't anybody on the roster that fits that description.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Losing Pitta was the biggest killer. He was the guy to move the chains on 3rd and Flacco's go to guy in the red zone and everywhere else. Losing Pitta and Jacoby Jones early hurt bad and then the complete disappearance of the run game was the knock out.

It was a poor year but I'm confident Ozzie made the right moves generally. He isn't going to push all in this year and risk the future. I only wish he could have kept Boldin around.
Call me crazy but I still think getting rid of Boldin was the right move. I say this because if we keep Boldin then we don't get Doom/Canty/Daryl Smith and probably Marlon Brown. So if we re-sign Smith that is 3 defensive starters for multiple years and a young emerging prospect. We wouldn't have won the super bowl this year w/ Boldin judging the terrible run game
Old 01-14-2014, 02:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Depends what his philosophy is. I think the "Baltimore needs to run an Air Coryell system!" is one of the biggest myths about the team. Flacco has a strong arm but his deep ball isn't particularly good. The best attributes of his strong arm is shown on the short/intermediate passes where he throws lasers that defenders can't catch up to. None of the receivers are a particularly good fit. In my opinion you need big down-field receivers for that scheme to work well and there isn't anybody on the roster that fits that description.
Chan has adjusted his offense to his personnel for the most part, but all his offenses had the following common generalizations:

-Choice/Option routes. If you hate these, you'll hate his offense.

-He likes spreading you out as much as possible to allow his WRs who are running the options to have as much space as possible to use the WR rules to get open vs the coverage they're going against.

-Lots of single back sets.

You need intelligent WRs who are excellent route runners who can read defenses, you need a very good OL that can hold up in pass pro bc they're on an island often. You need a good strong run blocking interior OL for the run game.

And you need an accurate and smart qb who can identify mismatches and make the right decisions with the ball. It's more important to be accurate and smart than have arm strength in this offense, but of course arm strength is still need to function. Mobility is a plus but not needed.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I take it you're curbing your enthusiasm.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:39 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Chan has adjusted his offense to his personnel for the most part, but all his offenses had the following common generalizations:

-Choice/Option routes. If you hate these, you'll hate his offense.
I'd actually be in favor of something like this. Well, as long as the receiver's option isn't to run verticals. Too much of that already.

Quote:
-He likes spreading you out as much as possible to allow his WRs who are running the options to have as much space as possible to use the WR rules to get open vs the coverage they're going against.
Sounds good.

Quote:
-Lots of single back sets.
Leach is probably going to be cut anyways but I don't know how well mainly single-back sets would jive with Juszczyk still being on the team.

Quote:
You need intelligent WRs who are excellent route runners who can read defenses, you need a very good OL that can hold up in pass pro bc they're on an island often. You need a good strong run blocking interior OL for the run game.
It's hard to tell with the receivers. Smith is talented but not a very diverse with his routes. He doesn't just run verticals but the route tree he has used isn't very advanced. I don't know if that was a product of the system (likely, considering how good Boldin looks now that he's not in it anymore and doing things he should be) or Smith himself having trouble with it. The offensive line needs to be fixed regardless of who is brought in. I'd trust Monroe on an island on the left side but there's a hole on the right side with Oher probably signing elsewhere after Monroe gets a new deal. Osemele coming back healthy will fortify the interior run-blocking at the guard spots if he's not moved back to right tackle but Gradkowski has trouble with everything at center. He needs to be replaced.

Quote:
And you need an accurate and smart qb who can identify mismatches and make the right decisions with the ball. It's more important to be accurate and smart than have arm strength in this offense, but of course arm strength is still need to function. Mobility is a plus but not needed.
I think Flacco gets into a rhythm better in that type of situation. His mistakes mostly come when he's forcing the ball down-field. There have been some real throws short and over the middle but for the most part I'd trust him.

With all that said Gailey might be a good fit. Newsome will probably be heavily focusing on the offense this offseason and I think he'd get the pieces in to run that system.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:05 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
The only HC jobs left are Cleveland and Minnesota. I have a feeling the Browns are going with Mike Munchak. They probably feel he would still be in Nashville if he was willing to fire his coordinators.
I have a feeling they will be going with Gase or McDaniels...

Munchak if they both dont want the job though possibly.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:06 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Munch would really want to go to Cleveland where he'd basically have his assistants forced on him, that's exactly what he didn't want in Tennessee.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how can Brad Childress be as a OC? We all know Harbaugh loves his buddies from previous regimes and he does have OC experience at other places.

LaCanfora is speculating that Al Saunders and Jim Zorn are both in the mix. Saunders was a consultant during the Cameron era and Zorn was the QB coach that was a scapegoat for Cameron a while back.

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 01-14-2014 at 03:28 PM.
Ravens1991 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:31 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I don't think Munch would really want to go to Cleveland where he'd basically have his assistants forced on him, that's exactly what he didn't want in Tennessee.
Who said his assistants would be forced on him? Norv/Horton are allowed to go look for other jobs.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-14-2014, 03:36 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Who said his assistants would be forced on him? Norv/Horton are allowed to go look for other jobs.
Because they pretty much were the last year.

I guess if they allow him to bring Dowell Loggains and Jerry Gray along then he might. But that's not a good thing
Old 01-14-2014, 04:11 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Because they pretty much were the last year.

I guess if they allow him to bring Dowell Loggains and Jerry Gray along then he might. But that's not a good thing
I'm confused, are you saying assistants were forced on Chud? Chud got the job because he was able to assemble a great staff in Norv and Chud.

Old 01-14-2014, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings must not be completely sold on Mike Zimmer had a 2nd interview with him today and still yet to be hired. They must be waiting for San Francisco and Seattle to be done so they can interview some of their coaches.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:50 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Vikings must not be completely sold on Mike Zimmer had a 2nd interview with him today and still yet to be hired. They must be waiting for San Francisco and Seattle to be done so they can interview some of their coaches.
Well I guess there really isn't a rush. Zimmer won't be going anywhere between now and next week. I was hoping the Lions would wait to finalize Caldwell for that exact reason, there was no reason not to interview a couple more candidates.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:14 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I'm confused, are you saying assistants were forced on Chud? Chud got the job because he was able to assemble a great staff in Norv and Chud.
I read an article a few days ago that stated the Browns were the ones that officiated that partnership.

Could be wrong, trying to find the article but I've read so many the past few days probably won't ever find it.

Either way, I think they'll wait for a different guy. Munch should be an OL Coach and that's about it
Old 01-14-2014, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants hired Ben McAdoo to be new OC.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:56 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
I read an article a few days ago that stated the Browns were the ones that officiated that partnership.

Could be wrong, trying to find the article but I've read so many the past few days probably won't ever find it.

Either way, I think they'll wait for a different guy. Munch should be an OL Coach and that's about it
Apparently Chud got Norv on the phone during the interview, and Norv said he was in if Chud was the coach. I am not sure about Horton.

Regardless, I hope we get Gase just because I wouldn't mind a young gun calling the shots. I've heard good thing about him lately, though its probably fluff.

Apparently Haslam and Peyton Manning are very good friends. I am hoping we get Gase, fire Banner/Lombardi, and let Peyton Manning run the Browns after he retires from playing QB this year.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER BOWL

Old 01-14-2014, 06:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Norv is gonna end up in Baltimore lol.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Giants hired Ben McAdoo to be new OC.
I think that is going to be a good hire for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I think that is going to be a good hire for them.
Same here. I wanted anyone but Sullivan so we could get change our offense and it finally looks like it's happening! I'm ecstatic right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-14-2014, 06:04 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Same here. I wanted anyone but Sullivan so we could get change our offense and it finally looks like it's happening! I'm ecstatic right now.
I really wanted USC and the Eagles to look at McAdoo...I didn't know if he had any interest at going to the college game, but I really wanted the Eagles to give him a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ar-than-lions/

Quote:
There’s been plenty of speculation regarding whether Ken Whisenhunt chose the Titans over the Lions and if so why.

They may have been one million reasons. Per year.

According to Paul Kuharsky of ESPN.com, the Titans offered Whisenhunt $1 million per year more than the Lions.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I really wanted USC and the Eagles to look at McAdoo...I didn't know if he had any interest at going to the college game, but I really wanted the Eagles to give him a chance.
He's had an eerily similar coaching path to Andy Reid.

sig by BoneKrusher