Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 11-25-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 12: Steelers vs. Chiefs (SNF)

Discuss the upcoming Steelers game here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ready for Steve Maneri at RT.

The Chiefs match up well against the Steelers' offense, but they absolutely have to give Palko more time when they're on offense. I think Palko will play better this week and the Chiefs have a chance to win.

Good things have happened for teams that have challenged the Steelers' run defense this year. The Chiefs need to run it down their throats early and often. Soften that defense up for later in the game so the Chiefs will be able to either close the game out if they're up or have a chance to go down the field if they're down.

Last edited by nepg : 11-25-2011 at 12:55 PM.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs will go 3 and out a billion times the D will get tried and the blow out will start.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Steelers now have regular season film on Palko and know that he stares down his receivers. It looks like a big day for the Steeler secondary.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
The Steelers now have regular season film on Palko and know that he stares down his receivers. It looks like a big day for the Steeler secondary.
Is there a QB in the history of the NFL that didn't stare down receivers in his first NFL start? I'm not super optimistic about the guy, but I'm willing to give him a couple games to figure it out. He looked OK when he had time to throw and his numbers actually weren't too terrible (granted, everyone puts up passing numbers on the Pats...).
Old 11-25-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitt won't give a **** that it's his second NFL start they will take advantage of that as they should. This game won't even be close.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haley says Orton may play Sunday...most likely because he thinks Harrison will line up vs Richardson thus getting Palko killed
Old 11-25-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Haley says Orton may play Sunday...most likely because he thinks Harrison will line up vs Richardson thus getting Palko killed
That's a shocker. The Richardson sucking seemed more effective with Palko rolling out to the left last week until Lilja/Wiegmann started falling apart.

And, yeah, if the Chiefs go 3-and-out a bunch early, what Splat said first will probably happen. But I don't see the point in being doom & gloom when the Chiefs do have a shot if they can put some things together on offense (which they are capable of).
Old 11-25-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
G Ryan Lilja has already been ruled out with a head injury. He'll likely be replaced by rookie Rodney Hudson.
Let's hope he got better since preseason.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Let's hope he got better since preseason.
Yeah...that was a pretty bad experiment. I think he'll eventually be able to play G, but he was way too small to do it earlier in the year. Hopefully technique has improved enough to make up for his size limitations. Are they moving Asamoah over or just plugging Hudson in at LG?
Old 11-26-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Yeah...that was a pretty bad experiment. I think he'll eventually be able to play G, but he was way too small to do it earlier in the year. Hopefully technique has improved enough to make up for his size limitations. Are they moving Asamoah over or just plugging Hudson in at LG?
They are plugging Hudson in at LG.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

RIP, Tyler Palko.

Although you could say it can't get much worse than how Lilja's played most of the season (he has had times when he's looked like normal Ryan Lilja).
Old 11-27-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

My God Palko is making me miss Cassel.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Hudson has played pretty well.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
My God Palko is making me miss Cassel.
Yeah, how sad is that ****? Haha. I want to see Stanzi.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I feel so bad for the D. They give everything they have week after week and for nothing.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

This **** is painful to watch. They're so close... ******* down by a TD or less for the entire game... Stanzi can't possibly be worse. Plus, he's arguably more experienced than Palko anyway if you consider how long it's been since Palko has played meaningful competitive football compared to Stanzi, and Swinging D played at a much higher level.