Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-28-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
He is still a big douche for leaving Florida on how he handled it. Stating on how much his Health and Family meant to him... LA LA LA is all we heard about for a whole season . Just pathetic if you ask me. He is offense is nothing to talk about yes he put up big numbers and brought in some big talent for Florida. I hope he enjoys a wuss out conference he is n now with OSU . More reason for me hate that school...
Well said. That is if you are a mildly ********, ESL middle school student.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is still a big douche for leaving Florida on how he handled it. Stating on how much his Health and Family meant to him... LA LA LA is all we heard about for a whole season . Just pathetic if you ask me. He is offense is nothing to talk about yes he put up big numbers and brought in some big talent for Florida. I hope he enjoys a wuss out conference he is n now with OSU . More reason for me hate that school...
What in the hell did you just say?

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meyer was the scummiest of scum while he was at UF. And I'm perfectly fine with him taking a year off then going to coach at OSU. He didn't want to coach at UF for whatever reason (health, them sucking, 803850395 arrests), so he stopped coaching there. Then a year later a great job he wants comes open and they want to pay him a boatload of money. Who doesn't take that?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Meyer was the scummiest of scum while he was at UF. And I'm perfectly fine with him taking a year off then going to coach at OSU. He didn't want to coach at UF for whatever reason (health, them sucking, 803850395 arrests), so he stopped coaching there. Then a year later a great job he wants comes open and they want to pay him a boatload of money. Who doesn't take that?
Yeah, but your first sentence resonates with me. Will he continue to be scummy? He's talking the talk at the press conference, but that's what good salesmen do. I'd have to say that he probably stays scummy.

Don't get me wrong, it's hard not to get excited listening to the guy talk. Especially after a decade of Mr. So Forth and his politician speech.

Also love the not so subtle dig at getting the nations best assistant coaches, because that is one thing that OSU has been severely lacking, especially on offense.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida fans were blinded by the two national titles. Now they see the light.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
And yet you're a homer for a team with nothing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Aren't we all hypocrites in life?

I still can't believe that UF fans are pissed at him. TWO NATIONAL TITLES IN FIVE SEASONS!!!

I will gladly take that at OSU and he can go on his merry way if he chooses.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Two national titles and fourteen straight top 5 finishes is nothing?
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sbh15

Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia
I think that you guys are giving him too much **** for wanting to coach again. He spent some time off with his family, worked at ESPN but can you really fault a guy for holding a job?

Then a golden opportunity falls in your lap that you've probably always dreamed about. Can't fault him there. By all accounts and rumors before this became official THE Ohio State University is allowing him to higher a superstar staff to help take some of the pressure off of him
not really. he almost quit florida once citing that he was severely concerned for his own health. the next season he was clearly not fully there, so he retired. i can't fault him for taking the espn job because it's low stress and would allow him to spend time with his family.

now he's coaching ohio state? he's completely going back on everything he's ever said. not to mention he will be spending no time with his family because it's nearly impossible to build a team out of players in that area. he's going to be all over the country recruiting and have more stress than ever.

he's a lying p.o.s, and it's sad because i defended him until he left florida. parents aren't going to want their kids playing for this guy because he shows zero loyalty to his schools -- he quit on florida twice. he also left florida in a wreck because of the way he handled his retirement.

bottom line is, the dude is a selfish, lying son of a gun. he's a great coach, and braxton miller is going to have an awesome career in his offense, but don't confuse a good coach with a good person.
I agree, the guy is just odd....quit Florida because of health reasons then get back into coaching a year later?

So either he does indeed want to have a heart attack and risk death or there really was never that many health issues to begin with.

I thought heart problems were chronic and or have to do with ones genetic makeup, things that cannot be cured in a years time....

Quote:
BigJohn98

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
I think it has nothing to do with that. If Meyer wanted to leave Florida, he could just quit or resign. Say he wants a new challenge and he did all he can do at Florida and move on. No need to site health reasons to do it.... That is the entire issue. If he wants to leave Florida so what, it is how and why he left, that is the issue.

Quote:
JHL6719

You suddenly feel a little "healthier" when you're not having to coach against the Nick Saban's and Les Miles in the SEC.
Hahaha awesome, must read statement, very well put.

Last edited by Ozzy : 11-28-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I like the hire.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that people are whining like little babies about Meyer going back into coaching after a year off.

I mean, a year off to recharge and the job that you've dreamed about since you were a kid falls into your lap while getting paid $5.8M per year is something that you should definitely not take.

Yeah, it's high pressure. Yeah, it's going to be stressful. Hopefully he's figured out a bit more about how to balance life and work.

The whining is definitely bringing me additional joy to the news of the hire.

He'd be an idiot to pass it up. Life doesn't always go according to plan. Any of you babies crying about him would do the same damn thing if you were in his shoes.
Stay classy JJB...
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Yeah, but your first sentence resonates with me. Will he continue to be scummy? He's talking the talk at the press conference, but that's what good salesmen do. I'd have to say that he probably stays scummy.

Don't get me wrong, it's hard not to get excited listening to the guy talk. Especially after a decade of Mr. So Forth and his politician speech.

Also love the not so subtle dig at getting the nations best assistant coaches, because that is one thing that OSU has been severely lacking, especially on offense.
he'll continue to be scummy, but he'll win a hell of a lot of football games. he might have 25 arrests in a season, but he'll still win a bcs bowl. you just have to be willing to go to the level of agreeing that winning > being a clean program. he made it pretty easy to do at uf
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how soon will it be until we seen Ohio State on that college football arrest power ranking thing. I don't remember the name but hopefully knows what I am talking about,
Old 11-28-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Fulmer Cup!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The female student-body at OSU is much less hot so he should stand a better chance of beating those pesky heart issues.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Dagagad
Rookie

Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.Dagagad could make a wolverine purr.

God damn, Florida fans. You have been in a great, great place to bad mouth the guy who brought you two titles. Maybe you should have kept Ron Zook. Hell, hire Turner Gill. Stand up guy and runs a clean house. He would never have left, graduated recruits and never ever recruited felons. Wouldn't that have been nice...

Who cares if he is scummy (I have no idea how bad he is but he is a college coach..typically pretty scummy) dude wins. He can recruit with the very best.

That offense will absolutely work in the Big Ten with the right players. Theres no 'type' of offense needed for any conference. If you can recruit top guys to play in it, it will work.
Dagagad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least the Scumage is more dispersed throughout College football now.

It still leans in the SEC's favor though.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have no idea what you said here but I assume it translates to something like: "I'm an SEC homer"

If I catch the jibe of your jib then I'm assuming your making the claim that the big 10 isn't a good conference and he's going to have it easy (man I love SEC homers)

The Big Ten on most years is the 2nd or 3rd best conference in football. I said this in the other thread but really... who are you going to put ahead of the Big 10?

Pac12? Some years they are better, they have a perennial in USC but thats about it, Oregon falls to almost every major competition they face: USC, THE Ohio State University, LSU... the list goes on, who do they have after that? Stanford? They are on a run right now but I see a huge decline once this draft class leaves.

Big 12? Texas is fairly constant, we beat them in the #1 #2 matchup a few years back and lost to them in a bowl game by a close margin. There is Oklahoma but we all know there M.O. in big games. Kansas has spurts and so does Mizzou but not consistently. OK St is having a rare good year this year.

Is it the ACC? Florida State, Miami and VT have been pretenders for a long time now. Miami beat us this year but hell so did everyone else.

The Big East? I won't dignify that thought with anymore than this sentence.

Some years we are #3 and on lean years may even dip to #4 but it's rare.

Real wuss conference here

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
At least the Scumage is more dispersed throughout College football now.

It still leans in the SEC's favor though.

I don't know... there's been some pretty scummy cover-ups going on at places like USC, Ohio St., Penn St., Syracuse, etc.

It's more like 'SEC fatigue' setting in that seems to be affecting other parts of the country more than anything else.... as Mike Slive would say...
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
I don't know... there's been some pretty scummy cover-ups going on at places like USC, Ohio St., Penn St., Syracuse, etc.

It's more like 'SEC fatigue' setting in that seems to be affecting other parts of the country more than anything else.... as Mike Slive would say...
Not to be an OSU homer but please don't try and put what we did in the same class as what happened at USC or in the same area code as child molesters...

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have zero issue with this. The entire "He sleazed his way out of Florida!" thing is overplayed. It's not like he was leaving for a drastically better job. Shoot, he probably had a better chance to win titles at Florida than he does at Ohio State if these kids from SECland keep staying there. If he really was greasing his way out, he would have left for good the first time. The fact that he came back after that is enough to tell me the guy cares about a little bit more than himself. He made his intentions pretty clear with the university and gave them enough communication to allow them to find what they(and many others deemed) a competent replacement, even offering to assist in the search(not sure how much or a role he had though). He certainly didn't leave the cupboard bare either, Florida was well on it's way to completing a heck of a recruiting class when he left.

But yeah, I'm excited about this. Very good fit at Ohio State and should win a ton of games there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did his wife okay this thinking she wouldn't have competition in Ohio?
Rabscuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Boooo to the stigma that the south has hotter women. No one looks hot knocked up at 14 missing some teeth and an IQ lower than room temperature :P

besides... who won the war?

But really, everywhere has hot women

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:

Last edited by Sloopy : 11-28-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember the 90s too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
The female student-body at OSU is much less hot so he should stand a better chance of beating those pesky heart issues.
You're crazy if you think OSU doesn't pull hot coeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
But really, everywhere has hot women
Exactly. I could never focus while at class, plenty of hot girls. The Oval during Spring is pretty amazing...
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I remember the 90s too.

Isn't your team Minnesota? just stop.