Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-22-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Air Jordan XI Concords Dec. 23rd

Any Jordan fans here?

Lines are already forming here, and it's nuts. Wouldn't be surprised of a few people don't get robbed. People camping out since 9am this morning. I know a dude that works at foot locker and he's charging me and a few other people an extra 50$ to hold a pair, even if he wasn't I'd just order them for 300$.

I'm a huge Jordan fan, and these are some of the ones I need back in the collection. Who knew that back when I was begging my parents for these people would be going ape **** over them years later.

I am a big Jordan collector so I'll have mine 1 way or another, doubt I wear em either. I'd rather just set them up in my room next to a MJ poster or something and use it like art work. At least in 2 years they won't look like ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty nice, but I just couldn't justify spending that on shoes. I feel bad when I get up near $100
Old 12-22-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never understood people's fascination with shoes. Especially men. They spend their time on the ground, covering your feet, getting dirty, etc.

When people spend hundreds of dollars on tennis shoes a little piece of me dies on the inside.

My 2 cents.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Believe it or not girls will pay attention to your shoes. Specially during that 1st meeting...how well you put your outfit together or w.e....now I never spent more than $150 on shoes. Most the time I stay under the $100 range and still get nice shoes.

I do love shoes got like 9 pairs right now but yea..I couldn't justify to myself dropping that much coin on jordans.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's not about girls, if i bought shoes to impress girls that'd be stupid. I would love to get these 11s but my money is tied up with other things I want. If you saw my pics in the sneakers thread I used buy a lot but I'm running out of room for them so I haven't bought shoes in awhile but these are tempting

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea..I can't myself buy a $200+ pair of shoes but I can understand people doing it. I got my own hobbies that can cost a pretty penny as well.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Never understood people's fascination with shoes. Especially men. They spend their time on the ground, covering your feet, getting dirty, etc.

When people spend hundreds of dollars on tennis shoes a little piece of me dies on the inside.

My 2 cents.
The last pair of shoes I bought were some Omar Salazar Nike Zooms.

Two years ago.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a few pairs of Jordans but those do nothing for me. And I won't pay anymore than $100 for a pair of shoes either.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I'm shoe ignorant, but even if I was willing to spend $300 on a pair, what exactly makes those anything special?

They look like bland, boring shoes; on the street, they'd strike me simply as the cheap end of the line.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those a Jordan's?

Wow. I can't really say I like them.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Believe it or not girls will pay attention to your shoes. Specially during that 1st meeting...how well you put your outfit together or w.e....now I never spent more than $150 on shoes. Most the time I stay under the $100 range and still get nice shoes.

I do love shoes got like 9 pairs right now but yea..I couldn't justify to myself dropping that much coin on jordans.
The Shawshank Redemption disagrees with you. "I mean, who really looks at a man's shoes?"-Red
Old 12-23-2011, 12:25 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Jordan fan but these things are ridiculously overrated. Seriously what's the big deal?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 06:45 AM    (permalink
DanZilla
Rookie

DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DanZilla is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Any Jordan fans here?
Sup, and 11's will 100% be acquired today.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I'm a Jordan fan but these things are ridiculously overrated. Seriously what's the big deal?
These are the Space Jam Jordans!!!!!111111
Old 12-23-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually these were the shoes he first wore in a finals game after all the retirement stuff and talks of the Air Jordan line coming to an end these shoes were worn in eastern conference finals of game 1 and no one knew what shoe he was wearing at the time until much later when it was announced. Most shoe enthusiasts will know this, the real ones not the oh I'm a fan of MJ and not know any of the history behind each shoe. That's why Jordan's are so significant with shoe heads because of the history behind each shoe he re-releases.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Any Jordan fans here?

Lines are already forming here, and it's nuts. Wouldn't be surprised of a few people don't get robbed. People camping out since 9am this morning. I know a dude that works at foot locker and he's charging me and a few other people an extra 50$ to hold a pair, even if he wasn't I'd just order them for 300$.

I'm a huge Jordan fan, and these are some of the ones I need back in the collection. Who knew that back when I was begging my parents for these people would be going ape **** over them years later.

I am a big Jordan collector so I'll have mine 1 way or another, doubt I wear em either. I'd rather just set them up in my room next to a MJ poster or something and use it like art work. At least in 2 years they won't look like ****.
I had those... I think it was in 2001?? Is 2001 retro now days? Wow.

Love them though.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Actually these were the shoes he first wore in a finals game after all the retirement stuff and talks of the Air Jordan line coming to an end these shoes were worn in eastern conference finals of game 1 and no one knew what shoe he was wearing at the time until much later when it was announced. Most shoe enthusiasts will know this, the real ones not the oh I'm a fan of MJ and not know any of the history behind each shoe. That's why Jordan's are so significant with shoe heads because of the history behind each shoe he re-releases.

I guess I'm not a "shoe enthusiast."

They just don't look that cool. Not worth people getting stabbed over.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reminds me of the Melo's I got later. I actually liked these ones more.

Old 12-23-2011, 04:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

and then that reminds me of these that I used to love...

Old 12-23-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

haha oh **** Tmacs I used to have a pair when I was a kid

Old 12-23-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the rush for these equaled/out did the chaos of Black Friday.

Quote:
If you thought the Black Friday shopping fights were crazy then just look what happened when a re-issue of shoes first worn 15 years ago by basketball legend Michael Jordan went on sale.

Madness was breaking out today at stores across the U.S. as impatient shoppers queued up to get their hands on the first new Nike retro Air Jordan shoes that went on sale for $180 this morning.

Police used pepper spray in Seattle, Washington; four people were arrested in Atlanta, Georgia; there were fights in Louisville, Kentucky, and unruly crowds forced two stores shut in Austin, Texas.

Fights broke out at malls in Charlotte, North Carolina; 1,500 people turned up for 300 pairs of shoes in Indianapolis, Indiana; and a boy was badly injured at a Troy, Michigan, store after a crowd rush.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1hOYd0aur

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote