Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-18-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the new jesus View Post
Right, but then they won the Super Bowl and haven't lost a game since. So they are BY FAR the best team in the league.
Yes, the Packers are the best team in the NFL and it isn't even close. I was just saying that the same argument you used to say the Bears suck could have been used against the Packers a year ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the **** cares.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the new jesus View Post
Right, but then they won the Super Bowl and haven't lost a game since. So they are BY FAR the best team in the league.
That wasn't the point you douchemonger.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Let's get a mod in here to verify this, because I desperately want it to happen. The collective IQ of the board would jump 20 points without this idiot feeding us PFF ******** 3 times a week.

Never thought I'd be rooting for the Bears or Giants, damn.
Done and done. If people want to make bets, I shall oblidge.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
the new jesus
Rookie

the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus the new jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
That wasn't the point you douchemonger.
Personal attack. Reported.
the new jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Done and done. If people want to make bets, I shall oblidge.
Doesn't he need to be able to win something to be a bet?

On the same note I also think the Cowboys can win the division. Giant's schedule is hell particularly for a team that doesn't really end season's well. The Bears on the other hand. They could easily win a playoff match Saints can get gashed against the run and the Cowboys if they do in fact win the division have Tony Romo a man well known for choking in the playoffs.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
I do not see Cutler being nearly effective enough to beat any of the following teams in the playoffs: San Francisco, Green Bay, New Orleans, or Dallas.
I know a lot of people are annoyed by your constant ragging on the Bears, and while your argument overall isn't poor, I can't really take it seriously when you use the bolded point above for your argument and against the Bears winning a playoff game.

You see, it is impossible for the Bears to face the Packers in the first round of the playoffs. If the Packers were to receive a bye as expected, the Bears would have to win their first round game (proving you wrong) before having the chance for Cutler to not be effective enough to beat them.

If the Packers slide a bit and end up with the 3 seed, it is still impossible for the Bears to face them in the first round since a division winner and wild card from the same division are prevented from facing one another in the first round.

I would not be surprised to see the Bears be one and done in the playoffs, or miss the playoffs entirely. But when formulating an argument against you should really make sure you at least use all legitimate points.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Doesn't he need to be able to win something to be a bet?
SHHHH He was dumb enough to take a lopsided bet

We need to make some more bets with other posters...

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
If the Packers slide a bit and end up with the 3 seed, it is still impossible for the Bears to face them in the first round since a division winner and wild card from the same division are prevented from facing one another in the first round..
Is this a recent rule? Otherwise it is absolutely not true.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that's a baseball rule, not football. The Packers will have a bye though and the Bears won't so they can't face each other in the 1st in that regard.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, don't I look like an idiot. I thought it was a rule for both. I guess I don't American football... :(
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:29 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
So if the Giants are a 4 seed, this guy better pray that Chicago isn't the 5 seed. Same if the Giants are a 3 seed and Chicago is a 6 seed. Very decent chance that these two meet in the playoffs. Defense and running games always do well in cold weather playoff games, and is one of those teams plays Detroit or Dallas or Atlanta or whoever the last NFC wildcard team will be at home in the postseason then I wouldn't bet on NYG/CHI losing that game either. The Lions, Falcons, and Cowboys are dome teams who typically suck in the postseason outdoors in cold weather.
The Bears can't be any higher than #5 seed and will be on the road for all of their games in the playoffs. There will be no homefield advantage for them.

In the Wildcard round, either they will play the Cowboys in Cowboys Stadium (dome) or the Saints in the Superdome (dome) or the Falcons in the Georgia Dome (dome).

So, no cold weather in that matchup.

And I'm banking on the Giants simply not making the playoffs, or squeaking in as a wildcard and be forced to go on the road just like the Bears.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears are actually a better dome team. Good speed on defense, all that speed on offense, great special teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personal Note: Dont make bets with Jbond, I feel like have had this sig since the bronze age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When can you take that sig down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After the superbowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:25 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously. You are not allowed anymore bold predictions after telling us how the Redskins were going to the SB.

That was a lulz if there ever was one.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can assure u the Rams won't win a playoff game. What a bold prediction.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JBCX = Thumper? Maybe?

He's the only person i can think of that was adamant about Kevin Kolb being so good. And this guy sounds pretty dumb, so it might be it. What team does jbcx follow?

Also, for the record, please do not associate anything this guy is saying with Cowboys fans on this board. He is a rogue bold statement maker. We're totally okay being underdogs.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
JBCX = Thumper?
yeah, i thought that was pretty obvious a while ago though. Like I thought he admitted it in a thread, but i could be wrong.

He follows the Eagles btw. But he doesnt seem to follow reality much if he still thinks kolb might turn into the next peyton or if he ever thought rex/beck was gunna take the deadskins anywhere.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So let's see... Week 10...

- The Giants look putrid at home against a bad Eagles team, and have shown a great weakness on their offensive line. They are now tied with the Cowboys for the division lead, while facing a brutal remaining schedule.

- The Bears looked good beating San Diego at home, but lost their starting QB for the remainder of the regular season. Who knows if Caleb Hanie or some other guy can come in and take this team to a 10-6 or better record, but if he can't, then the Bears miss out on the playoffs altogether. I don't think they have quite the defense to win at least 3 more games without above-average QBing.

Looking good so far for me, but alot more games to play in this season!!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So let's see... Week 10...

- The Giants look putrid at home against a bad Eagles team, and have shown a great weakness on their offensive line. They are now tied with the Cowboys for the division lead, while facing a brutal remaining schedule.

- The Bears looked good beating San Diego at home, but lost their starting QB for the remainder of the regular season. Who knows if Caleb Hanie or some other guy can come in and take this team to a 10-6 or better record, but if he can't, then the Bears miss out on the playoffs altogether. I don't think they have quite the defense to win at least 3 more games without above-average QBing.

Looking good so far for me, but alot more games to play in this season!!
i can only assume you must have predicted cutler's broken thumb, given your bragging. either that or pro football focus did. i did read somewhere that based on cutler's xolsiesp average of -3.7, he was totally due for a broken thumb.

Last edited by sbh15 : 11-21-2011 at 06:23 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

It's starting to look alot like neither team might even GET INTO the playoffs.

lol.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's starting to look alot like neither team might even GET INTO the playoffs.

lol.
Falcons lost, Cowboys lost, Lions are not favored tonight. Quit trolling.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Falcons lost, Cowboys lost, Lions are not favored tonight. Quit trolling.
Do you trust a team with Caleb Hanie as their QB to do *anything* in the last four weeks?

That same team is also missing 50% of their offensive production (Matt Forte).