Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 12-08-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 14: Houston Texans

Discuss Game Here.

Not feeling good about this game. The last couple weeks how the defense has played i could see Foster and Tate going crazy on the ground. Plus Houston Defense is playing great right now.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:59 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

Yea Houston is playing some great defense right now even without Mario Williams. Losing Pat Sims really hurts the rotation up front. Hopefully they can just load up on the rushing game since Houston's passing game is in such bad shape. Kinda sucks the attendance is gonna be so bad. It would be nice to have a rocking crowd to help out. Last I heard there was close to 26,000 tickets still available.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkpba View Post
Yea Houston is playing some great defense right now even without Mario Williams. Losing Pat Sims really hurts the rotation up front. Hopefully they can just load up on the rushing game since Houston's passing game is in such bad shape. Kinda sucks the attendance is gonna be so bad. It would be nice to have a rocking crowd to help out. Last I heard there was close to 26,000 tickets still available.
Ouch. This city needs to get it's act together :(
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and my wife are going to the game so we will be yelling and cheering like crazy people!!! Bengals 23-20!
Old 12-11-2011, 03:06 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We deserve to lose this game with our inability to to stop them on that last drive. Absolutely pathetic.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Zimmer needs to go. Really your going to rush 3 DL against a Rookie QB! Also he refushes to cover any TE.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Mike Zimmer needs to go. Really your going to rush 3 DL against a Rookie QB! Also he refushes to cover any TE.
You're already done with Zimmer?

I think his problem is the lack of talent at safety. I realize Nelson had an INT and Crocker got a sack today, but they were also playing against a 3rd string QB. These guys can't cover at all and they rarely play the ball well once in the air. When we had Joseph and Hall together, it was really easy to mask the safeties weaknesses, but with Joseph gone and Hall injured, it's really easy to tell how bad they are.

I'd give Zimmer another year personally, he's dealt with a lot this season.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zimmer is the main reason we're where we are this season, though our young offensive talent has shown up to a degree. I completely agree that a lack of safety is the most glaring weakness of the defense, but it certainly doesn't help when our LBs can't cover and we continually commit foolish penalties. If we once again neglect S in this year's draft, I may give up hope.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
You're already done with Zimmer?

I think his problem is the lack of talent at safety. I realize Nelson had an INT and Crocker got a sack today, but they were also playing against a 3rd string QB. These guys can't cover at all and they rarely play the ball well once in the air. When we had Joseph and Hall together, it was really easy to mask the safeties weaknesses, but with Joseph gone and Hall injured, it's really easy to tell how bad they are.

I'd give Zimmer another year personally, he's dealt with a lot this season.
I agree here. Safety has been an issue for many years now... We need a good safety.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I agree here. Safety has been an issue for many years now... We need a good safety.
For to many years it's been an issue. I can see why a franchise ignores a weak spot for a year or two, maybe even 3. But I literally cannot remember the last time (if ever) we had a good safety.

Chinedum Ndukwe, Marvin White, Madieu Williams, Kim Herring (Was he ever not injured when he played for us).

I don't know if any of you guys are long enough fans to remember 2001, but lol @ JoJuan Armour & Cory Hall. Those guys were so bad I can't believe they were considered starting material for us.

This can't go on any longer, we need to draft or sign a really talented safety that can play all over the field.
Old 12-13-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mike Zimmer is not the problem. We need Safeties and CBs that are NFL quality and I think the loss of Dunlap has really killed us the 2nd half od this season. I think he is an impact player when healthy and he cuts the QBs time in half. I think this organization treats the Safety position like it does the Guard position thinking they can just plug any body in there and they will get by.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote