Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-21-2011, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 12/21 - Hot List (Regular Season Edition)

In the latest edition of the Prospect Hot List Shane P. Hallam takes a look at the prospects who have improved their draft stock the most throughout the course of their senior seasons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Prospect Hot List - December 21, 2011
http://www.draftcountdown.com/featur...t/Hot-List.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 straight Hot-Lists in a row for Kendall Wright, he's definitely gaining momentum at the right time for his draft stock. I'm really looking forward to watching him at the combine.
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:36 AM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good list. Most of those guys would have been lucky to be 2nd day picks at the beginning of the season. Now all will be long gone by the time the 2nd day is over.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Zebrie Sanders as a prospect, but I love him for one the funniest moments in College Football history.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanders will not be worth a first round pick, he only played LT a very little amount and any projections are based off his natural athleticism. He makes too many mental mistakes, is an slightly above average pass blocker and a below average run blocker.

I hate calling out an FSU player but I just don't see him as a 1st rounder. He's a 3-5th guy mainly due to his physical tools.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
Sanders will not be worth a first round pick, he only played LT a very little amount and any projections are based off his natural athleticism. He makes too many mental mistakes, is an slightly above average pass blocker and a below average run blocker.

I hate calling out an FSU player but I just don't see him as a 1st rounder. He's a 3-5th guy mainly due to his physical tools.
There is little doubt he has had mental lapses, but his play has actually improved as a LT from what I saw early in the year at RT. That bodes well along with the physical tools. He's no more of a risk than any other senior OT.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post

I don't see a huge difference between Zebrie Sanders and Tyron Smith. Smith probably a little better athlete with longer arms and a touch more strength, but the difference isn't monumental and can be made up pretty quickly by Sanders. I don't know that he'll find his way in the 1st, but unlike the 3 main guys ahead of him (Kalil, Martin, Reiff) he'll have a chance to really shine in the postseason practices, scrimmages and games. I don't see any way he gets past the mid 2nd round.

Last edited by rawdawg : 12-21-2011 at 08:27 PM.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@WesBunting Wesley Bunting
Thought #FloridaState OT Zebrie Sanders had the making of a legit prospect....reminds me of the Joe Barksdale/Mario Henderson's of the world

That's a pretty damning comparison.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zebrie def. having a bad game. After that first half, I can safely say he won't be on the Bowl Edition Hot List, haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-29-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad enough to make the "Not" list?

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Bad enough to make the "Not" list?
We'll see how the rest of the games go!

Follow Me on Twitter!