Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-30-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with the others who are not as high on Trent Richardson. I think people get too caught up on his physique and insane weight room numbers and that clouds their evaluation of him. I think he'll be a good NFL player but I don't think he is the type of guy you take in the top 10, especially with the league becoming more passing oriented. He just looks like a grinder to me and lacks the explosion and top end speed to be a real game changer like Chris Johnson or Adrian Peterson. I don't hate the guy, I just think he will be over drafted for the value he will add to the team that takes him.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
How about a comparison to Jamaal Anderson? That fair for Coples?
Coples should carry a grade similar to Anderson but having a career similar to Anderson's would be a worst-case scenario. Coples has a slightly bigger build than Anderson did and is a more dynamic pass rusher. Anderson was not as readily projectable to different fronts and packages as Coples is.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott's updated senior rankings ought to provide some fodder for this thread...

Quinton Coples the number one senior prospect? Is Janoris Jenkins another Pacman?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting to think Andre Branch is a bust waiting to happen. Gets washed out of the run game too easily, isn't quick off the snap, doesn't have much pass rush technique, looks slow to react to plays and not instinctive. Going to get drafted on his stats and workout numbers.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 01-01-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
How about a comparison to Jamaal Anderson? That fair for Coples?

From what I've seen, no. Jamaal Anderson just wasn't a great pass rusher, wasn't as dynamic. Coples just seems not to try/doesn't want to get hurt.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubflower View Post
Starting to think Andre Branch is a bust waiting to happen. Gets washed out of the run game too easily, isn't quick off the snap, doesn't have much pass rush technique, looks slow to react to plays and not instinctive. Going to get drafted on his stats and workout numbers.
Really? I think if anything, he's a better run defender than pass rusher. He was involved in 73 tackles this year and 16 for loss. Very good at playing off the blocker and stacking and shedding him to make a play on the ball. I agree with the pass rush technique thing, though he's definitely better than he was last year in that area. And obviously, he has the physical ability to take that to the next level with some solid NFL coaching.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
Really? I think if anything, he's a better run defender than pass rusher. He was involved in 73 tackles this year and 16 for loss. Very good at playing off the blocker and stacking and shedding him to make a play on the ball. I agree with the pass rush technique thing, though he's definitely better than he was last year in that area. And obviously, he has the physical ability to take that to the next level with some solid NFL coaching.
I watched a couple videos of him last night, and he looked slow/ineffective getting off of blocks when he was locked up, and several times had guy run right by him where he didn't look very aware and kind of slow to react - situations where he could've put himself in a better position for an open tackle, or at least done a better job of redirecting the runner. But it was only a couple of games, so I'm going off of a small sample size. He's obviously a physical specimen, but I was a little disappointed. I wanted him to look a bit more dominant on tape for a guy who's supposed to be a top prospect.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
WT01
Rookie

WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WT01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry Jones as well. The guy is so bad under pressure. If he goes to a team that has a bad o-line he's going to have an awful season.
WT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Updated in light of the recent mock. Prospects whose talent I have a hard time justifying the merit of their projected draft spots:

Dontari Poe - Got everything you measure, fails to impress on tape against very, very average competition. Sure, he's a great athlete and a beast in the weight room. But will a team be drafting a dominant DT in the first round, or a guy who might just be a couple cut contracts away from a weightlifting career?

Devon Still - Similar reservations as with Poe, but he's both a lesser athlete and a better football player. Still, I think teams are rating his athleticism higher than his play, and that's always a warning sign with me. If you've got two players dominating in college, but one has superior tools, then you can use measurements to make a decision. But you're looking at a guy who hasn't really stood apart, and you're projecting him to the NFL based on his skills... I think someone else asked this pretty recently in another thread (Funbuncher in the Poe thread, iirc) ... When is the last time a good-not-great college player with great measurables became a star NFL player?

...Bueller?

Still don't like Alshon Jeffrey. Briefly rose on him after watching his bowl game, but the way he chose to go about his combine experience just reinforced everything people have been saying about him. Cutting a bunch of weight... and then NOT running and NOT lifting? Come on. He's looking ever more to me like a Big Mike Williams who wasn't as dominant in college.

And I don't hate him, but I've been saying for some time that I'm not a big fan of Lamar Miller. I've watched several of his games, and what you see is the build and the speed. The speed, of course, is legit. But he may as well weigh 190 the way he runs. Not physical. Runs way too light for 212. At 212, he should be punishing DBs and you don't see that from him. He's got the wheels and moves to be an elusive runner in college, but you need more than than in the NFL. He doesn't deserve the Clinton Portis comparison for this reason. More like Felix Jones.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Also lukewarm on Nick Perry, and... I'm sorry New York/New Jersey guys, but Sanu just does not do it for me. 4.67 at the combine is what I expected him to run. He does not play fast. He's got some size, good hands... just doesn't look explosive. I know, I know... "Anquan Boldin," etc. Just doesn't look sudden enough to me. I know there's a few guys on here who are swearing on their repuations that Sanu will be good, but I haven't seen it yet. We'll see. I probably wouldn't consider him until the third, and there'd likely be a player still there in the third that I prefer.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Clarkw267
Rookie

Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Clarkw267 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys that come to mind for me are:

Dontari Poe - Physical specimen, but very average on the field against mediocre competition. Does he have the desire to be great?

Alshon Jeffrey - Obvious conditioning, and worth ethic questions. Once he gets paid does he blow up even worse than this past season?

Mike Adams - Looks the part of a top OT, but doesn't seem to go 100% all the time, and has bad lapses in concentration which breeds inconsistency.

Zach Brown - Outstanding speed and athleticism for a LB, but seems to lack the instincts of a top LB. Also has issues shedding blocks.

Jerel Worthy - Looks unblockable at times, but also looks very average at others. Seems like the classic hot and cold motor guy.
Clarkw267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fletcher Cox Top 10??? Gimme a break.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:11 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melvin Ingram: Overrated POS.

Alshon Jeffery: Fat, lazy d-bag.

I'm also lukewarm on Upshaw, Still, Worthy, Perry and Gilmore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Martin and to a lesser extent Mike Adams

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:32 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really the whole DE class - seen some flashes from them all, but not enough. Many of them are one trick ponies and I think carry a fairly high bust factor.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Branch is entirely overrated. Plays like a 190 pounder in the run game and doesn't have a first step worth anything.

Latest in a long line of overrated Clemson DE's joining posers like Ricky Sapp, Phillip Merling, Gaines Adams, Da'Quan Bowers, etc.

Edit: Brandon Thompson on the other hand is the real deal.

Last edited by JHL6719 : 03-07-2012 at 09:30 AM.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
steelersrock151
Rookie

steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.steelersrock151 is a cocksman.

Mike Adams, as a lot have said.
Peter Konz. Not first round material.
Iloka. Yes, he's 6' 4", and plays like a linebacker. Unfortunately, the job of a safety is to be a safety, and one who can't cover or keep from getting burned deep is absolutely useless.
steelersrock151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Melvin Ingram: Overrated POS.

Alshon Jeffery: Fat, lazy d-bag.
Ok you who calls people 'pieces of ****' and 'douchebags', you gotta explain this one in particular to me.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't hate him, but Brockers is still a difficult guy to judge, imo. His measurable's are excellent, his testing was not good, and his play, though he shows flashes, was inconsistent. Also, the fact he has shown virtually no pass rush to this point is somewhat puzzling. I'd still take him in round 1, but not sure as high as some.
Taber21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Martin. Not a fan at all.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Ok you who calls people 'pieces of ****' and 'douchebags', you gotta explain this one in particular to me.
Eh, OK... POS was harsh on Ingram and not fully thought through. My apologies. But I really hate him as a prospect. He comes across as a great guy when I've heard him talk, but his play on the field doesn't warrant a first round selection IMO. To me he's a mid-second round pick at best. He gets moved around on that defense not because he's good, but because they have better players at DE than he is (Clowney and Taylor). I've seen Ingram miss loads of tackles and his impact plays have often come as a result of opponents throwing him the ball or QBs scrambling into his arms. I'm sorry, but I just don't see what the hype is about. Mostly he gets his production form playing against the opponents' weakest player from what I've seen. That not a first round pick IMO. I wanted to check that so I went to youtube and searched for melvin Ingram. This video came up and I think it validates my thoughts (although I'm sure that there is some highlight video with 3 years worth of good plays compressed into 3 minutes somewhere):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6se...e1FAAAAAAAAAAA

(Couldn't get the youtube code to work)

About Jeffery, I just don't like him as a player or a person when I've heard him speak. I get the sense that he's mostly about himself. I could be wrong, but that's my impression of him. Don't like the kid at all.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with anyone who says the DT's are overrated. None of the currently projected first rounders excite me very much.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersrock151 View Post
Iloka. Yes, he's 6' 4", and plays like a linebacker. Unfortunately, the job of a safety is to be a safety, and one who can't cover or keep from getting burned deep is absolutely useless.
There's been some talk in the Denver media about him being drafted to play LB... similar to what Fox did in Carolina with Thomas Davis.

I don't really hate any of the prospects this time around, but there are some I'm not as high on as others around here are:

Poe, Brockers - the physical attributes are there, but the lack of production is a little worrying.

Andre Branch - for reasons outlined in posts above

Devon Still - plays too high and I question his motor / motivation. There's a lot to like about him and he could be developed into a very effective penetrating DT in a 4-3, but I'm not sure what kind of guy he'll be once he gets his payday.

Alshon Jeffrey - okay, so there is one guy I do hate. The warning signs are there. Plenty of other WR's to choose from in this draft. Let him slide and take a flyer on him later in the draft if you must.

Lamar Miller -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower
He doesn't deserve the Clinton Portis comparison for this reason. More like Felix Jones
More like Tatum Bell circa 2005, who formed a great 1-2 punch with Mike Anderson. I see him being effective as a complementary speed back, but if he goes in round 1 with the expectation he'll be the man, that team will be disappointed. Take him in round 2 and have appropriate expectations and I think he'll be a very nice weapon.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
About Jeffery, I just don't like him as a player or a person when I've heard him speak. I get the sense that he's mostly about himself. I could be wrong, but that's my impression of him. Don't like the kid at all.
He's not the most well spoken guy ever but every week this year he was given opportunities to throw his QB's under the bus when his production dipped but never once did. He never once complained about not getting enough balls and in the numerous interviews I've seen of him, he came across to me as a very team-orientated almost to the point where you'd want him to have a little selfishness as a WR.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
He's not the most well spoken guy ever but every week this year he was given opportunities to throw his QB's under the bus when his production dipped but never once did. He never once complained about not getting enough balls and in the numerous interviews I've seen of him, he came across to me as a very team-orientated almost to the point where you'd want him to have a little selfishness as a WR.
I really felt the opposite, but I did have an opinion of him already and that could've played into all of this. It might just be a case similar to that of Tom Brady where fans consider his statements as team oriented and humble, whereas other people see the same comments and thinks that he's an arrogant d-bag. I really don't like Jeffery as a player, and I don't like him as a person. I hope he proves me wrong though....

Quote: